Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur_Sharma thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey sis, kya real life me Mayuri ne Nups ko sab bata diya abt the internet frnd?? Abd the update was superb, keep continuing.
awesome part!
loved it!
sweetgalFats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update dear! Thanx for the pm!!!
@Nupur - Real life mein sirf Nupur hi Nupur hai. πŸ˜†

Thank yew guys! πŸ˜ƒ
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wwow new ff jiah add me to your pm llist for this also.. the start is fantastic..
Part - 3

Next morning, as usual . . . Mayank was the first one to wake up. He was an early riser while his wife was still the same, even at the age of 38, she was equally childish and bubbly to what she was in college and he loved her for that. 😳 Mayank woke up both Nupur and Mayuri and then, Mayank and Mayuri went to get ready while Nupur got busy in packing their tiffins. 😊

Mayank went to the kitchen in order to take this tiffin and say bye to his wife -

M - Nupur, gimme my tiffin plz! (while hugging her from the back 😳)

N - Just a minute love, here! Lo, aur ab niklo yahan se warna . . .

M - Warna?

N - Mayuri aa jayegi aur mujhse zyada tumhari MPJ (Mun pe jhand πŸ˜†)  hogi!! LOL! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

M - Shut up! Tumhari ye MPJ wali aadat bahut purani hai na??

N - Haan, school mein thi tabse. πŸ˜†

M - Ha ha, chalo, em leaving now . . . bye!

Mayank gave a peck on her cheek and left. 😳

Mayank had already said bye to Mayuri, he never left home without doing that. Mayuri was ready before time, as usual and was texting her school friend, Sanya. Sanya's parents and MN were best of friends. Nupur and Sanya's mom . . . Gunjan were best friends since school days and Mayank and Samrat were business partners. Sanya and Mayuri wereplannig a special date for their parents. πŸ˜†

Nupur entered her room -

N - Ye lo tumhara tiffin and here is your belt. And haan, please apna cell ghar choke jana!

M - Maa, main cell kabhi nahi le jati school.

N - Ya, I know! Kal ek Gayatri ka phone aaya tha! Who's she! She's certainly not your classmate.

M - Nope!

N - Haan, that's what em asking! Who's she??

Gayatri was Mayuri's chat friend. She and Gayatri had become very close and often chatted on the phone. Mayuri was just like her mom. She never lied and hated liars. She bravely got up and without any hesitation she said -

M - Mom, u have always told me not to lie and today I won't lie! She's my internet friend.

Nupur instantly hugged her. 😊

N - Em proud of u love. U know what? I used to have to very very good internet friends! I came across em when I was 13, but as I'vve already told u . . . at heart as well in thinking I was of their age only! Em still in touch with em!

M - That's great Maa! Aapne Nani ko nahi bataya tha??

N - Nahi, teri nani meri jaisi nahi thi na! πŸ˜† but miane kabhi jhut nahi bola tha! Agar tum sach nahi bol sakte toh kuch na bolne is always better! 😊

M - Agreed!! πŸ˜†

They hi - fied and Mayuri left.

Nupur was done with all her works, she was a psychologist by profession and handled her home and her profession very well. She used to leave the house keys at Gunjan's house from where Mayuri used to take it and come back home. At that time, Nupur used to go the instituition where she used to give lectures on psycho. and sometimes she went to Mayuri's school as well for counscelling children of her daughter's age. 😊

In the evening, Mayuri was studying when Nupur came back home.

M - Hey Mumma! (while offering her a glass of water)

N- Hey jaan! Baith!!

M - Feeling tired kya??

N - Haan, a bit. Can u plz help me out in making tonight's dinner?

M - Sure mom! In fact, aaj khana main hi bana leti hun! After all 13 saal ki age mien hi Mom ne itni freedom di hai, will use it to the fullest! πŸ˜†

N - Ye bhi hai . . .

M - Maa, actually I was thinking . . . since kal Sunday hai . . . aaj Sanya k yahan sleepover karlun?

N - Sure!!

On the other hand, Sanya said the very same thing to her parents and both Mayuri and Sanya went to Mayuri's Grand Ma, Shilpa's home. πŸ˜† Their parents were all alone at home. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Mayank and Nupur had brought up Mayuri like such t naturally became self depend, caring and mature while she still remanied in her limits and never miss used her freedom! 😊

To Be Continued . . .

Precap: Nupur is taken aback. She breaks down for the first time ever but is still happy that her daughter is not living her teenage the way she did. MN and Mayuri out on a trip to Goa for 5 days. 😊

How's this guys?? Well, I know this is all the more boring! And I can't tell how much I hate this FF as well as my own LIFE! πŸ˜† But anyways, if by any chance u liked this very boring update, please hit the like tab! Thanks! 😊

Love,
Jiah (Kanky) 😳
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey cool part
plzzz update soon
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
really sweet
continue soon
SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey yaar...wats dis???hate ur life???u shouldn't ever say dis kind of things...ok?? πŸ˜’ life may be hard sometimes...but dat doesn't mean u start hating it...plzz cheer up dear...i knw u vl...n abt d update dis is realy a true journal of every girl i think...vry factual n realistic..
kp writing...n kp rocking!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
luv mayur always!!! luv mjht... πŸ€—
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why do u hate ur life? what's this? if u dare say this ff to be boring then u mind it......i love my life and its indirectly related to my life.....i love it...i love ur updates.....thanks for updating...and do update soon.......i m waiting......mayuri is so matured.....i love mayuri.....this part was awesome......