Love heaven

scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
great part!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow man nice part... i m so curious abt secrets to come out..... give quicker updates yaar
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😭 
main itana late.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 
aise nahi hoo saktaa
i hate myself
well reserved now
and habs guppe maarne band kar , will reply to all that soonn
love you mansi and haa haa habs tujhe bhi 
simi

-----EDITTED-------

heyaa mansi , thank god you updated with the part , i was like waiting for soo long for this , habs sahhe hi keh rahhe the , vo saare baate , habuu main tere saath hu is baat per

waise as per the part , of being a good wife , hmm cool yaar
kuch jyada hi achaa part tha , hyeeeeeee i loved it soo much ,

riddhima to bilklu hitler the , achaa hai armaan ke liye , aur karooo doctor se shaadi  aise hi hal hogga naa , gosh vo usse kadve kadve dawaiyeeya diyye jaa rahhe hai , bechaara armaaan main uske haalat samajh sakte hu , kyonki is waqt main bhi itane saare gande gande yukkkk se tablests khaate hu naa ki kya bataaoo , patta nahi main kab theek honge , i hate getting ill, and tumne mere armaan ko bhi bimaar kar diyya , awwwwwww 

waise that time riddhima kitne khush the ki uske wajaah se armaan was not able to goo for that deal , but poor she uskaa plan usse per backfired hoo gayaa ðŸ˜† , hmm nice she being lucky for him 

hey bhagwaan , ab madam ko divorce bhi lenna hai armaan see , per kaise kaise karenge vo ye sab , madam ko bahut sochnaa padenga for that , armaan is smarter then her , she knews that very well by now

loved that office scene , hyeee rahul ko bhi naa yahhe time milla tha wrong entry maarnee kaa hmmm, kitnaa romantic starring session chal rahha tha yaar ,

aur ye armaan kaam kaam kaam  , kaam ke aage kuch nazar bhi aata hai kya usse , itana kaam kartaa hai , khanaa bhi nahi khaataa  , tch so sad ,

aree waah ! riddhima saw that secret locker  of armaan , hopee uska secret bhi jaldi open hoo jaaye , waise as per the part  overall great tha ,
waise i think armaan e vo card lawyer waala dekh liyya hogga i mean  vo itana intelligent hai to usse miss to nahi kar saktaa haa ,

chaloo bhai , ab mere counting mein see 3 to out hua , now only 2 and then 1 left , and phir  , blast,,,,,,,,,, badda saa blast , waiting for that

chalo ab aldi se update kar doo maine apna comment bhi edit kar diya ab , waiting for the next part , please phir see gayab mat hoo jaana ab theek hai                                                  

till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi     
Edited by simi2 - 14 years ago
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mansibharti

ohhh thank god ..no thank you for your kindness my princess that you forgave this offender....😆😉 and yes i have changed the connection and hopefully except an annoying brother i will have no other trouble....😆 and you can chat as much as you like here... as long as i remain the central theme...😉 i read all your chats... really amusing even my cheek started to hurt...😃 aur ab sachhi main daer nahi hogi... maine pehle bhi kaha tha the word promise is jinxed for me... whenever i use it that thing never happens.... so no more promises from now on...😃

habs 😡 khabardaar jo kisse ne mujhe armaan i daughter kahaa too , main naa , main naa,........hmmm soch ke batongee ki main kya karunge tab ,

and mansi mere pyaare mansi mere achee mansi , please kabhi is habs ki baato mein mat aana ok , i love you

and haa haa i love you too habu , unless you call me that again , remember aggar main voo to tu bhi voo , cause we r twins naa , soo you better decide it now

love you to
simi
debby_11 thumbnail
fantastic update
but riddhima....consulting a lawyer 4 divorce
hope armaaan handle dis case too
as he is too smart and intelligent
lovely update
continue soon

love
debadrita

ammy-ridz thumbnail
Mansi ..so late..but neways...Your parts are all worth the wait....But yaar Suspense mujhe mara jaraha hai yaar.
Hai...Jaise mein humesha bolti hoon...Armaaaaannnnn*day dreaming* I just Loooooove him in this fic. But what yaar He doesn't even have time to have his food😔..arghh...I so wish Ridz does something about that too...But seriously yaar..Adored this part...and their Tit-fof-tat thing and all those cute scenes.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonish!
Thanx.
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
A very nice part Mansi... hope AR will be together for real very soon. Please continue soon with the next part.
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simi2

😭

main itana late.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 

aise nahi hoo saktaa

i hate myself

well reserved now

and habs guppe maarne band kar , will reply to all that soonn

love you mansi and haa haa habs tujhe bhi 
simi

haha dont worry sweety first or last... i always value your comment.... and as soon as finish writing the next part which as i said will be pretty soon i will update....😃...
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

woah Mansi  its really an awesome one mind blowingso cuteso she don't let him goand he is still smilinghow cute so romantic he loves her so muchbut why she don't understand he is right for her that stupid vivek is notbut Rahul entry is wrong disturb themso she hate him means LUV himand he is saved from loos even she is lucky to have him coz he save her from the big pain plz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

"You dry the tears that fall from my eyes.
You bring sunshine to brighten my sky,
You rescue me when I'm scared and alone,
And take my hand to lead me home.
A friend like u is a flower,
A rose to be exact.
I don't know how to say this,
But I want to thank you very much,
For always being there for me."

"The bond of friendship is everlasting,
True friends never say good-bye,
There is pure truth between us,
That will never die.
You are my inspiration,
You knew when I was hurting,
You helped me with my troubles and pain,
For staying close by and being a friend.
And to end this off I just wanted to say,
That if you need a friend,
I'll be there till the very end.
I wanna thank you "

Nidha 
Edited by nidha1983 - 14 years ago