Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: simi2

actually di

as you allways give us different title here soo i also thought of giving one title to our habuu , as she is nt here yet soo thought of rememberring her a bit
here i m gonna show you somethink

asd i m awarding our habuu as "RESERVE QUEEN"   and the one who seriously need to be told where the editting button is   🤣 🤣 

soo after seeing soo much i hope you copletely agrere with mee hmm ,

see i have extracted this from the last few comments by her here hehe , 😆😆

see how good i m i did soo much of homework  🤣🤣

i m sure she will kick me after reading this post , but i really want to chat with here , hopefully she will comeback only to reply over this

missing you sweety , miussing you alot please come back soon

lots of love
simi

ohhh my goddddd simmi ki bachii
mein tujhe choru gi nahiiii
mein ko reserve queen nahi hoon
or specailly ab to bilkul bhi nahi ab to mein saare parts parhugi the one i missed or sab ke uper reply karungi dekh lena tum dono
hahahhahaa
wese.....
how u both doing i misssed u n mansii dii n thsi ff alot but welll i m back now...
with all the crazinees n all..
so welll i will be hanging here well not here on the 3 thread mostlyyyy
so mansii di let me read alll the...partss n commnet
 simi ki bachi tujhe choru gi nahi dehkna tera bhi
ek achaa sa naaam dhund kar ati ho
but to be true thnks simi for remembering me...
i just red all the talks n stuffs n i felt left out kinda...but lolz my fault n
anywayz i m back...so i wont leave thiss ff to mein left ot bhi fell nahi karungi
love u both
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you and left out element never yaar ,
infact you have always been the most hot topic of our discusiion here ,

ab tu yahaa hotte nahi the na to humne je bhar ke tere buraaiyaa ki hai 😉😉😆😆😆😆 

and ek minute yaar mere to shaadi bhi nahi hue abhi , to mere bachee kahaa se aaye hmm 😉 😆😆😆

and one more think , aap thode din out kya hue , sab kuch bhool gayye haa , ye thanks and sorry naa , baake sab lgo ke liyye reserve rakhoo , don't even dare to use these for me again

love
simi ,

princess52 thumbnail

you and left out element never yaar ,

infact you have always been the most hot topic of our discusiion here ,
 lol.....mein or hot topicc...abbb saari achi baathein hi ki hogiii kyu ke mere mien koi burai toi hai nhai hai na hahahah
ab tu yahaa hotte nahi the na to humne je bhar ke tere buraaiyaa ki hai 😉😉😆😆😆😆 
whtttt yaaaarrr buraaaiii tune meri burai ki.
yaaar tujhsee ye expect nahi kiya thaaa
tune mujhe hamesha ki tarah rula diya yaar 
and ek minute yaar mere to shaadi bhi nahi hue abhi , to mere bachee kahaa se aaye hmm 😉 😆😆😆
lolzzzzz act wo kya hain na.....tu mere sapne me ayi thiii or tujhe ek bacha huwa hahhaha....bohat pyaraa thaa uske dimples bhi the ab guess kar wo kon hain??

and one more think , aap thode din out kya hue , sab kuch bhool gayye haa , ye thanks and sorry naa , baake sab lgo ke liyye reserve rakhoo , don't even dare to use these for me again
oiii maaaa.....mein kese bhul gayii ke tu ek hitler hai sorry ab se sorry sorry or thnku nahi....ek min pehla wala sorry bhi le liti hoon by the way ye tu bhi yaad rakhna samjhi nai to teriiiii shamat ayengi
lolzzz mansi di matha pakar kar bethi hogi ke ye log shuru ho gaye wo bhi wo wale thread jo already fnsh ho agya
bt lolz mansi dii u knwo how sim is alwayz fightng wid me n scolding me n i like fightng wid her as welll ....jaha per bhi jagah mile hm shuru hojate hain
love u both

love
simi ,

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nahi nahi yaar mansi dii apna sar pakad kar bilkul nahi bathee hongee ki hum dono phir shuru hoo gaye ,

i m sure she will dance with excitement when she will come to knew that you r back , per abhi to vo khud hi offline hai and next week tak rahengee to wait to karna hi padengaa

and haa yaar ye link allready closed hoo chuka hai , and hum yahaa bhi shuru hoo gayye hehe

chal koi nahi , achaa listen jaldi se new links per aa jaana

love
simi
princess52 thumbnail

nahi nahi yaar mansi dii apna sar pakad kar bilkul nahi bathee hongee ki hum dono phir shuru hoo gaye ,

lolzzz....i just hope she doesnt hates me anymore coz iff she does seriouslly i will cry  
i m sure she will dance with excitement when she will come to knew that you r back , per abhi to vo khud hi offline hai and next week tak rahengee to wait to karna hi padengaa
i hopeee.....seriouslly i m scared cozzz i sent her so man msgs on her cell but she didnt replied me once so deffinetly did forgt me i m so sure....i just jope thsi week passes as soon as possible n i could talk to her again

and haa yaar ye link allready closed hoo chuka hai , and hum yahaa bhi shuru hoo gayye hehe
 lolzz...hum har jagha shuru ho jaate hain or ye to hamara adda hain hahah :P
chal koi nahi , achaa listen jaldi se new links per aa jaana
lolzz hum waha per bhi shuru ho gayye haahah

love
simi
love u too

maryamdiggi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
' width=5 align=top vspace=10>LOVE UR WRITTING Edited by maryamdiggi - 13 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HEY DI,
 AGAIN FANTASTIC.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
 DI YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF MAGIC OR WHAT?????????????????? I AM KIND OF ADDICTED TO YOUR FF.😳
Edited by soul_desire - 13 years ago
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am loviing armaan n ridhima'z moments hope ridhima realizes armaan's lov 4r her ahh lov them :D

~H@rry
Edited by Cutiepie_KSG - 13 years ago
luv_ar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey just luv ur friction

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Reopened at the request of the author