Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

7 things men consider as being romantic

karansprincess thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

7 things men consider as being romantic

7 things men consider as being romanticIt is known that men don't like romanticism. But that's not totally true. They are romantic although they don't like to call themselves like that especially because their idea about romanticism is different from ours. For example, flowers and candles aren't included in the category of things considered as romantic by men. So jump to what really matters.

Dress up for him
From now and then, dress up respecting also his tastes. Take him with you at shopping and ask him to choose some outfits which he would like you to wear. Men are visually stimulated and remember you do it for him this time, not for you.

Initiate physical touch
No matter what you do, don't hesitate to touch him. It will give him the feeling that he is part of a couple.

Give him a boy's night without any other obligations
It may seem weird that a romantic gesture doesn't include you. Sometimes men need to spend time alone without any feminine figure around them. A night with his friends would be the perfect gift for him. No matter how hard you try to convince him that he can be the same person that he is with his friends, this isn't possible.

Tell him how good he is
Let him know that you love him, that you consider him sexy and that he is the one who protects you, who helps you โ€“ the one you need.

Offer him two match tickets
When you offer him a gift, don't think at something you would like to receive. On the contrary, think at something you know he likes the most.

Show him you are interested in what happens to him
We live in a very agitated world but you should show your lover that you are interested in his life also when you are not with him. Encourage him to tell you things about his job, buy him a book related to his hobby, find a site which has as theme something he is interested in.

Tell him a secret
Men also like to be soul mates. Demonstrate him the full confidence you have by telling him a secret. It's an experience which will bring you closer. Encourage him to tell you a secret.

i hope it helps someone here.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting article๐Ÿ˜ณ..they do hav diff. viewpoints don't they?๐Ÿ˜†
interesting. i think give them delicious food to eat should also be added to it.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol Male thinking, so different to ours, though I can't really describe mysel as the romance type ๐Ÿ˜›
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
new information. thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information

I am just getting married next month, so this is kind of helpful for me!!!
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Knowalot2

Interesting article๐Ÿ˜ณ..they do hav diff. viewpoints don't they?๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed๐Ÿ˜†
Jiannax143 thumbnail
haha they seriously kill for a boys night out after dealing with us!
Originally posted by: fammma

Thanks for the information

I am just getting married next month, so this is kind of helpful for me!!!

congratulations.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I once gave my best friend which is a boy, a hockey ticket..xD
I hope he didn't find that romantic ! :S