23rd September - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
23rd September

Vaishnavi is having her Godh Bharai and people finish giving presents. Chhoti Maa blesses her and Madhura gives Vaishnavi a present. Vansh comes and says one minute, before you start the rasam, I want to say something. Vaishnavi says Vansh and Vansh says no Vaishnavi, Vaishnavi said she'll give her child to Madhura, but by she is only saying it, you can't stop with your kasam Vaishnavi, by saying something is someone else's won't do, if they believe you they are silly. Sheel says say what you want Vansh. Vansh says Vaishnavi told everyone that she'll give her baby to Madhura but by saying it doesn't matter, so I went to the lawyer and the lawyer said (he takes out papers), legally it says me and Vaishnavi are fine to give Madhura and Moksh our child through adoption.

Sheel is shocked and everyone else is happy. Vaishnavi hugs Vansh and thanks him. Badi Maa tells Sheel that houses are made of emotions, not cement, we're lucky to have Vaishnavi as our bahu, but you went against Vaishnavi by saying stuff to Madhura and Moksh. Sheel says what did I say? Madhura says what ever you said, everyone knows now, why did you do this, look at how big Vaishnavi is, she hasn't said anything to anyone, she could have made a scene. Chhoti Maa says you shouldn't have said this, why? Moksh says it is easy, Sheel likes to see these scenes, what kind of a father are you who likes to snatch their children's happiness. Sabhya tells Moksh to stop, there is no point as there are no answers, lets do Aarti as it is time now, Vaishnavi prepare for the Aarti. Sheel and Vaishnavi have a little staring thing.

Vaishnavi does the Aarti (Namo Namo Vaishno Vardani). Sheel is crying, whilst everyone is happily doing the Aarti. The Aarti ends and Sheel walks off and everyone notices.

Sheel is in his black room and Vaishnavi comes. Sheel says you were right Vaishnavi, what was I doing. He kneels in front of Vaishnavi saying kill me, maybe my life will get Moksh (whilst he cries). Vaishnavi kneels down and cries with her back to Sheel, saying why did you do this, you shouldn't have. Sheel remembers the devil saying attack Vaishnavi when she cries. Sheel gets a sword and then goes to attack Vaishnavi but it goes into her, so he tries again and it goes into her.

Vaishnavi turns her face and is laughing. Vaishnavi says Sheel, did you think only you know how to do drama, did you forget I was your bahu? Sheel says we are against each other and it will be neck and neck, I won't leave your baby alive in this world or let it come into the world. Vaishnavi says my baby will come, you have challenged the wrong person, because a mother tolerates everything, but defends her child from the whole world. Sheel says time will tell. Vaishnavi says I will wait for that time and does the Jai Mata Di hand gesture the way Sheel used to do. Sheel seems angry. Vaishnavi walks off.

Vaishnavi walks and sees Badi Maa, Madhura and Chhoti Maa. Badi Maa asks Vaishnavi what happened? Vaishnavi says mine and Sheel's differences are solved, we should forgive our mistakes, we are human, Mata Rani keeps track of what we do and punishes up for our bad stuff. Vaishnavi walks off.

Chhoti Maa goes to Sheel and she says you did right by seeking forgiveness, be careful in the future and she walks off. Sheel thinks to himself control yourself, you should be normal with Vaishnavi because the family shouldn't be able to complain.

Vansh heres crying and gets up from his couch. Everyone is in the living area and there is a white sheet on the floor and everyone around is blocking and crying. Badi Maa, Chhoti Maa, Madhura, Gauri are all crying. Vansh walks closer and Badi Maa says Vaishnavi is no more. He looks on the floor and Vaishnavi is lying there with blood over her stomach and floor and she is unconscious. Vansh wakes up from his dream and sees Vaishnavi asleep next to him. He touches her face and she wakes up. Vaishnavi asks Vansh what happened. Vansh says he saw a bad dream. Vaishnavi gets up a bit and asks him what dream did you see, tell me. Vansh says it was weird, I saw your death, you won't leave me will you? Vaishnavi says where would I go leaving you, I'm nothing without you, I love you very much. Vansh says even I love you. Vaishnavi says me too and I'll stay with you, you talked about this leagal stuff, it made me feel better, I'm really happy. Vansh says anything for your happiness. Vaishnavi sleeps on Vansh's shoulders.

Next morning. Vaishnavi looks around and asks Madhura where the Mata Rani Mala is. Sheel sees it somewhere and he brings it to Vaishnavi. Sheel asks Vaishnavi if there was anything else missing. Vaishnavi says no. Vaishnavi tells Vansh to get Gauri from school and Vansh agrees. Chhoti Maa tells her to start the story. Vaishnavi welcomes us.

Today's Mata Ki Chowki.

Vaishnavi tells us the date and says it is Maa Skandmata's day, whose name is that as her son is Skand, who is the Army chief of the Devtas. Vaishnavi says the Maa Skandmata stuti.

Story:

Dhumralochan was killed by Mata. Shumbh and Nishumbh are informed by the escaped army. A conch is blown and they find out that the Matajis are well known. Shumbh and Nishumbh are quite angry about this and think she is trying to scare them. Shumbh and Nishumbh talk to each other and say that they will send their best fighters, even I will go. Nishumbh is stopped from going by Shumbh, who says we have Chand and Mund, who are very strong. Chand and Mund say what do you want us to do? Shumbh tells them to kill Kali and put her mind right and bring the Sundari to him. Chand and Mund go to fight alone.

Chand and Mund say they have been sent to their end and won't be helped by anything they have, they will end their lives easily, they praise Shumbh and Nishumbh too saying they should give into Shumbh and Nishumbh or they will be regretful.

Maa Kaushi says you're trying to fill our minds with nonsense, I have come for the end of the Danavs, if you want you're lives, then run away. Maa Kali says fight like strong men. Chand and Mund throw their swords and Maa Kali gets rid of them in one swipe. Mund throws another weapon and Maa Kali gets rid of it easily. Chand gets another weapon and uses it, but Maa Kali makes the weapon affect Chand and Mund instead. They are pulled towards both Matas. Maa Kali tells Maa Kaushi to look at these animals and says I have brought them here to give their sacrifices. She beheads them both and they fall. Maa Kali has both their heads in her hand and drinks their blood and she looks really fierce.

Maa Kaushi tells Maa Kali that she has fulfilled what the Devtas wanted, because of Chand and Mund, you will be called Chamunda Devi from now on. Maa Kali is really happy.

End of story.

Vaishnavi says let us do the Aarti now. Vaishnavi does the Aarti (Jai Ambe Gauri), with everyone participating in singing. Vaishnavi looks at Sheel acting normal.

Vaishnavi gives everyone the Aarti to take blessings and even gives it to Sheel and he also takes blessings. Vaishnavi says Sheel, you do bad acts really well, everyone thinks you've changed or are you scared of me? They have another staring thing.

Sheel goes to his room angry. Sheel says to himself he'll never bow to everyone. Badi Maa comes and says isn't it nice the whole family doing the Puja, it's all because of Vaishnavi, I think we should give Vaishnavi a really good present when she gives birth. Sheel says do what you want, I don't understand this. Badi Maa says I understand, you never asked for forgiveness before, but we are humans, forget all of this, Vaishnavi has forgiven you. Sheel takes Badi Maa's hand around behind her back so it hurts and Sheel says who is she to go and ask for forgiveness, who is she, I brought her here. He lets her go and walks off.

Vaishnavi goes to Gauri and says I've brought you milk, but Gauri turns her back. Vaishnavi says why aren't you talking to me? Gauri says I'm angry with you. Vaishnavi goes to her and sits next to her and says why? Gauri says you don't have time to talk to me. Vaishnavi says who said this? Gauri doesn't answer and Vaishnavi says you can talk to me as much as you like today. Gauri says will you love when you have your baby? Vaishnavi says I'll love you even more, because you're her big sister. They kiss each other's cheeks.

Sheel sees Badi Maa in the corridor and she isn't happy. Sheel says why are you staring at me? Badi Maa says what are you doing outside Gauri's room. Sheel says are you spying on me? Badi Maa says it's not nice to do this like a thief. Sheel says do I look like a thief and he strangles her. Badi Maa shouts saying leave me. sheel thinks to himself that Vaishnavi will cry seeing her dead body, it's time for her to serve her husband by dying. Badi Maa goes unconscious and Sheel puts her on the floor.

Like my updates? Then please press the like button to show your appreciation!

Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks for taking your time to do the updates.