Inderjeet Thought That Vasu Is The Killer

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

Today Inderjeet shouted at Ambika and told her, tumhare waja se mein itni saalo se apne pithaji ke qatil Vasu samjhta raha......

The scene between Inderjeet and Chotti Maa was truely very strong.........

He said that coz of Ambika he doubted Vasu and he changed the report to save Vasu, as infront he world it would be his father's death as natural death, murder nahi......

In anyway I found it weird and mad, it's his father, how he would change it?, thought there was no proof against Vasu, only doubt, he should let the police works on the matter to find the truth.........

He said, I could never forgive myself for that sin, I am burning since that time inside.........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
yeh, you are right... whoever is the sinner, should be punished. I dont support Indrajeet's action in any way
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya ,agar vo vasu ko save karne ke liye report badal sakta hai toh fir, ambika ko saja kyu......i think killer should be punished......
doosri baat indrajeet ne dadi bua ko isliye ghar se nikala hoga ki vasu killer hai aur ye baat shyed daadi bua ko bhi kah rahi hogi..aur jab ranveer dadi bua se mila toh usne kaha ki vasu kaatil hai but suddn.. daadi bua said about ambika.......
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, its inderjeets fault that he thought vasu was the killer, its his fault that their relationship was so weak. He should have talked to her, confronted her but he just kept it inside...
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
At the time Ranvir doubted Inderjeet, i did get a feeling that he might be doing this to save someone..the real culprit..n at that point of time, Vasu was the first person to cross one's mind. So Inderjeet thought that Vasu was the culprit n went all the way out to save her!!😕..so what are the creatives trying to prove?

That Inderjeet loved Vasu more than his Father?
or there was a rift between Inderjeet & his Father at that point of time 'coz of which he wanted to help Vasu out?
or he just thought that his Father won't come out of the dead, but let the one's alive n close to him not suffer for the rest of their lives?

Can the creatives clarify?
Saydie thumbnail
As much effort that inderjeet put into saving vasu, had he done it for their marriage, they would have been far of then they are now. im happy that the misunderstandings are clear now.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saydie

I agree, its inderjeets fault that he thought vasu was the killer, its his fault that their relationship was so weak. He should have talked to her, confronted her but he just kept it inside...

not only that, if Vasu had been the killer, she should be punished also. If the creatives have shown that Indrajeet was saying that he had a doubt about Vasu, but was not sure, that would have made better sense. If Vasu was thought to be the killer ans still no action was taken, then it was Indrajeet's biasedness towardsVasu
Janki75 thumbnail
I think he suspected Vasu but changed the report b/c Alekh was in such a state
But if you remember when they started showing the Rajvansh family - Vasu and Inderjeet did not have a good marriage - probably b/c deep down inside Inderjeet thought ( thought he knew) what Vasu did to his dad, wanted to keep her out of jail due to Alekh and Ranvir probably but could not get himself to be nice and that caused a strain on their marriage
Saydie thumbnail
I agree janki, after alekhs mental state was disbalanced, he did not want to cause any more drama in the family and tried to close the chapter on it by changing the reports. I could really feel the pian inside his heart today when he said and all these years i resented vasu for it. i hope we get to see a change in their relationship now
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

not only that, if Vasu had been the killer, she should be punished also. If the creatives have shown that Indrajeet was saying that he had a doubt about Vasu, but was not sure, that would have made better sense. If Vasu was thought to be the killer ans still no action was taken, then it was Indrajeet's biasedness towardsVasu

@Bani: Very well said, I agree with u.............