Written Updates and current storyline

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,

I wanted to let you guys know that if the current storyline does not improve by Oct 2nd, I have decided to not watch this show anymore. Needless to say, If I don't watch the show, I won't post written updates 😆

This current track is super-boring with no relief whatsoever. At the end of a gruelling work day, the last thing I want to come home to see is the miserable life of Anandi and her parents and Maasa's unending illogical torture. Mahavir-madan singh track is even more pathetic than all other tracks.

Lets all hope things start to improve and for God's sake bring Bhairav back!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree ilib..... i used to wonder how you manage to watch these boring episodes and write the updates.....
I must appreciate your HAAAAAARRDD work......😆
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks!

BV is turning out into one of the typical sob-fests that I have seen in some south-indian soaps a few yrs ago. Everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong with the heroine and her family. Like everyone has lost their brains along with the money...so illogical.

I hope Bhairav comes back and moves out of the house..no point living with a mother who only cares about her ego.!
bookbrain007 thumbnail
i agree it's turning way too stagnant.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ammoos

I agree ilib..... i used to wonder how you manage to watch these boring episodes and write the updates.....

I must appreciate your HAAAAAARRDD work......😆

i second ammoos....even i used to wonder how u tolerate the show. its been months since i watched it. and i relied on ur updates to keep up with the show. i really appreciate ur efforts and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
its been month 4 me tat i havent watch BV due 2 ramadan  fasts  n household chores....i kept on thinking tat i must hve missed so much on bv n was desperate 2 cme online 4 so many days.... bt now i  thankgod tat i didnt watch...!
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
honestly, anandi's unrelenting suffering is too much to bear. and the helplessness of her so called 'sasra.' if sumitra had any sense, she'd seak out to visit anandi and maybe handover some of her jewellery for them to pawn and get out of their troubles, rather than throw a belated menopausal rant.

too painful to watch.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
My thoughts exactly..I mean look at Shyam...he is ready to stand against his own father  because of so-called injustice to Maasa's family. But he too has done nothing to help Anandi. He could have visited Anandi and  asked Basanth to help to pay back Shankarlal sahukar. I find their lack of caring appalling. Sumitra can cry all she wants, and profess that she is Anandi's mother. If she really cared that much, she should have told Bhairav to come back..What's the point in solving other people's problems when your own family is in shambles. Trust me...there are so many illogical things in the plot right now that it makes no sense whatsoever. Looks like the creatives have lost focus!
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 14 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
I understand exactly how it feels when after a longgg day you've got to watch another half an hour of slowww story where everything is yet the same-ronadhona.Seriously when both AJ were together earlier it was so much fun to watch the show with variety of diff concepts but now it's just this Mahavir Singh's track then Anandi and her family probs,Jagya in bad company and so on!
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I so agree with u iloveidiotbox.  Anandhi and her family's fate is unnecessarily being prolonged.  Hope they finish his part asap.