Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Ranvir rocked lol!!!His expressions just too good!!!And ya the phone idea was good even thought lifted from KNPH but so what it was great!!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: smitha80

Ranvir rocked lol!!!His expressions just too good!!!And ya the phone idea was good even thought lifted from KNPH but so what it was great!!!

The idea was not a copied from KNPH, an inspiration is a better word to use, coz Hrithik was not holding two mobiles, but one mobile and beside this both situations r differents...........

Yes, Kinshuk is too good at his expressions...........

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah well thats cos its only one culprit in KNPH as they want to know who sirji is but here there are two accused!!!Anyways as u said nice inspiration!!
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent job, glad he did the redial thing.i believe we all discussed it on her as well
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah his idea was gud, otherwise if he hand just checked the recived calls on the mobiles he would have to pass the mob around so everyone could see itπŸ˜†... so yea it was good and had sort os suspence building up, and i was waiting for the red rose bit. i thought that when choti maa said it was cos of you i had to marry satyen to vasu i thought she was gona say that you did the same with sadhna made her marry alekh or something but she didn't... it would have been good if at this point sadhna's sacarfice came out about her marrying alekh for ragini...i hope that raaz does come out... i wana how choti got the police car into the gifts, the rose thing on the holiday... i wana knw how she did all those things.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FarruK87S

and abt confession...Well if he would have shown that recieved calls and time then the confession should have to be take place....

He was telling the time that at 8 pm Shankar entered and he called someone....blah blah, Why?? They just mixed a couple of things there....

For your information, every serials  should display some kind of tamasha... at least Bidaai is displaying in a disent way.. the way Ranvir exposed choti ma was excellent.. at least not like some other serials where hero came back from being dead for 2 months, because he was auditioned for another show ...

And yeah, they might have copied the phone idea, but they have executed the scene excellently, not like some C grade shows, which only coipes but neither able to display properly nor able to come up with any good story line and finally the channel has to move the show to afternoon slot.
hope u will be able to understand and stop making sarcastic comments about Bidaai
Edited by t2004sachin - 14 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: t2004sachin

For your information, every serials are  should display some kind of tamasha... at least Bidaai is displaying in a disent way.. the way Ranvir exposed choti ma was excellent.. at least not like some other serials where hero came back from being dead for 2 months, because he was auditioned for another show ...

And yeah, they might have copied the phone idea, but they have executed the scene excellently, not like some C grade shows, which only coipes but neither able to dispaly properly nor able to come up with any good story line and finally teh channel has to move the show to afternoon slot.
hope u will be able to understand and stop making sarcastic comments about Bidaai

@t2004sachin:πŸ˜† Very well said πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago