CV's wanna Go with the TREND???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I feel that the CV's new entrants tamasha is all because they want to go with the trend..

Star one channel is where DMG is being aired, which also has MJHT, LMDJ and HDAA all youth based shows and the TRPs of MJHT always showing higher than DMG, probably the CV's got jitterey about the trend and thought some new entrants  so called youth would get some flavor and go in line with other youth based shows on Starone😛 and at the same time they also thought that the old gang was also strength of their show they would have a mix of both😃

All this seem to be fine, but their story track of getting AR hurt that badly and no hint about them in the next episode (except for an article), but getting new entrants, article saying that they would not be shown for 5-10 episodes,but would be back, which is a trick to hold on to the current viewers, is not at all a good flavor to the current loyal AR FANS AND VIEWRS🥱

Is is not so guyzzzz?
Edited by Sue101 - 14 years ago
They will soon follow their own trend of changing actors in their show

Like jinxed Riddhima's now Jinxed Tammana's or something, its become a trend 😕

Originally posted by Steff_DMG

They will soon follow their own trend of changing actors in their show

Like jinxed Riddhima's now Jinxed Tammana's or something, its become a trend 😕

well said👏
Originally posted by ashi.loves.ks

true
very true
@ steffi
is there a problem with tamanaa???
well as AR r dere..i m happy wid it..n LNMDJ n HDHAA never beated dmg in TRPs..only mjht did n dat also wid .1 difference...well i m waiting soon 5-10 episodes get cmpleted..i want 2 see AR bak....asap..
Originally posted by Arzoo_KSG_KPS

well as AR r dere..i m happy wid it..n LNMDJ n HDHAA never beated dmg in TRPs..only mjht did n dat also wid .1 difference...well i m waiting soon 5-10 episodes get cmpleted..i want 2 see AR bak....asap..
muski backkkkkkkkkkkkkk..kahan theeeee itni dhin.....at times when we all needed uuuuuu😭
Originally posted by prernawaghray

@ steffi
is there a problem with tamanaa???

No, that was just a example Prerna😆😆
come on guys dmg ia any day better than the other shows. just because the other shows specially mjht is a collage show doesnt mean dmg also follows it.where does lnbdj and hdaa stand vis-a-vis dmg ??? no where. dmg is special in its own way otherwise ksg would not have been no. 1 on the celebrity list continuously... i rest my case....
Originally posted by mrs.sharma

come on guys dmg ia any day better than the other shows. just because the other shows specially mjht is a collage show doesnt mean dmg also follows it.where does lnbdj and hdaa stand vis-a-vis dmg ??? no where. dmg is special in its own way otherwise ksg would not have been no. 1 on the celebrity list continuously... i rest my case....
agreed..valid point..n most valid is KSG being no.1 in celebrity list continuously👏