Mayur one shot- THE MAYANK SHARMA

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
this is my first one shot, and one of my first posts in the MJHT forum.
give me feedback guys thank you!
this is just a little somehting after the shaadi debacle lol

THE MAYANK SHARMA

Mayank glanced at the window again, professor Rathode was in the middle of another lecture and for the first time in his life Mayank Sharma wasn't paying attention. He was watching the sky, it looked like it was going to rain, he hoped it would. Later in the day though, around 9 maybe and possibly lasting until tomorrow. It shouldn't be that hard of a rain, or that light of one, in the middle, just right. She liked the rain. She always wanted to run around in it. Mayank glanced at the clock 1:30. Half an hour left, then he could go home and prepare. His mind wandered again, Mayank Sharma's mind never wandered, he was THE MAYANK SHARMA. He was at the top of his academic game. The smartest student at Excel College. But today the only test he would pass was Nupurology. Her favorite color: yellow, her favorite flower: red roses, the long stem version. Her favorite movie, song, anything, everything. Today of all days he would know.
    As soon as the bell rang he gathered his things. His books, pens and notebook in which the usual notes on economics were replaced with her name. Nupur. Nupur. Nupur. Nupur. Laughing at himself he walked out. Who would've thought that Mayank Sharma would fall in love? So hopelessly in love at that? Seeing her walk towards him. Her face more radiant than ever , his own face lit up. Then Mayank Sharma did something he'd never done before. He pulled her into a big hug then kissed her. In the middle of the hall. In front of practically the whole college. Pulling back he grinned at her shocked face. Bending down he whispered. "Le Meridian, 6pm. Sharp. Tell the receptionist who you are." smiling at her he walked off, today he didn't care what people thought.
    At exactly 6pm Nupur walked into the Le Meridian and told the receptionist who she was just like Mayank had told her. Shed learned a while ago to not question him…that much anyway. With a knowing smile the young women at the desk pointed her to an older man. He lead her through a maze of hallways to a door. Giving her a smile, a knowing one, just like the young women he gestured to the door and left. Not knowing what to expect she nervously opened the door, and gasped. She walked in slowly admiring the garden, the gazebo, and the beautiful night. A path of red roses led her to the gazebo. The figure of a tall, lean, an appeared. It was Mayank Sharma. Mr. Mayank Sharma. Mr. No Marriage until 2016.
"Mayank…" she whispered, for one of the first times in her life she didn't know what to say. "shhhh…." he said gently shushing her. Taking her hand he led her back into the garden. By now the moon had come out, they stood framed against it for a minute, each anticipating what was next. Smiling tenderly at her  he reached into his blazer and pulled out one long stemmed rose. The happiness on her face assured him that his decision was right. Cupping her cheeks he laid a lingering kiss on her forehead, then stepped back. Slowly, searching her eyes for any sigh that anything was going wrong he knelt his left knee to the ground. She gasped, but from her eyes he could tell it was good. Taking out a small velvet box he took a deep breath. "Nupur Bhushan. Will you. Do me. The honor of becoming Mrs. Mayank Sharma?" He studied her face again, had he been standing her smile would have knocked him off his feet. But he was kneeling. In front of the love of his life. Proposing. THE MAYANK SHARMA. And he had his answer. Although he had rendered Nupur Bhushan speechless for probably the first time in his life, he had gotten his answer. Standing back up he opened his arms and in she jumped. Hours later they lay in the gazebo, wet and holding hands watching the rain. He fingered the ring on her finger and smiled. He had taken a step many thought impossible. THE MAYANK SHARMA had just committed to becoming Mr. Nupur Bhushan-Sharma for the rest of his life.

hope you guys liked it! leave comments!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelwingz04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omgg dat was really gud .. and ur title .. lmaooo THE MAYANK SHARMA ... lolzz and i loved da Mr. no mairrage until 2016.. LMFAOOOO niceee..
keep it up!! it was really cuteeee =)
TC dear ...
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice one😊
mr no mRRIAGE UNTIL 2016 .. 😆 😆 😆
shonaveer thumbnail
superb.... one shot.. keep up the good work and do write more..

luv
deepu :)
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome work ......... loved reading it ......
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved it yaar... it was too good!!!
xxx

little_dragon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey yar superb os. Enjoyed it. Mayu becoming mr. Nupz mayu sharma was mind blowing. Any time u write more plz do lemme know.
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazing!!!!!!!really loved it !!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwesome yaar
gr8888888888888888888888888
loved it
do rite more
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angelwingz04

omgg dat was really gud .. and ur title .. lmaooo THE MAYANK SHARMA ... lolzz and i loved da Mr. no mairrage until 2016.. LMFAOOOO niceee..
keep it up!! it was really cuteeee =)
TC dear ...

thank youuuuuuuu!

thank you!

Originally posted by: myownarea

nice one😊
mr no mRRIAGE UNTIL 2016 .. 😆 😆 😆

thank you!

thank you!

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

superb.... one shot.. keep up the good work and do write more..

luv
deepu :)

Originally posted by: stuti123

awesome work ......... loved reading it ......

thank you! and i will try!

Originally posted by: I-love-dmg

i loved it yaar... it was too good!!!
xxx

thank youuuuuuuuuuu!

Originally posted by: little_dragon

hey yar superb os. Enjoyed it. Mayu becoming mr. Nupz mayu sharma was mind blowing. Any time u write more plz do lemme know.

haha i just thought it wud be like that- nups dominates lol and ill try :Pi am writing a ff tho its called thodese alag

Originally posted by: Ansh_Arti

thats was really sweet!

thank you!

Originally posted by: sonal.jawa

amazing!!!!!!!really loved it !!

thank you!

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

awwwwwwwwwwwwesome yaar

gr8888888888888888888888888
loved it
do rite more

thank you! and i will try