Ragini,Alekh (Bidaai) on SBB- Ragini on SBS - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
di, I am searching for the video in every place possible... but unfortunately it hasn't been posted anywhere yet...
Originally posted by Sh_ka_su

Yes i hope sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😳😳

Maa Durga ne chaha tho we'll definitely see them together in some navratri function before it concludes on the 10th day... it is just the 5th day today

I am too searching for the video..........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Originally posted by RagVir4eva

Thanks for the update Anu... can you also please tell us what was the segment on Ragini...

Your most welcome Jeenu..... you can read my main post .. i have updated completely.... she did not speak much on SBB but in SBS she was like a Chulbuli Ladki........ you can read my update on the main page dear

Your most welcome Jeenu..... you can read my main post .. i have updated completely.... she did not speak much on SBB but in SBS she was like a Chulbuli Ladki........ you can read my update on the main page dear

Thanks a lot yaar... I read it when you updated it, but forgot to edit my post... I so want to see Parul's segment, and I am searching for the video, but unfortunately it hasnt been posted on any website yet... can't wait to see it...

Thanks a lot yaar... I read it when you updated it, but forgot to edit my post... I so want to see Parul's segment, and I am searching for the video, but unfortunately it hasnt been posted on any website yet... can't wait to see it...

I'm sure you'l all like it...... she was sooo exited in SBS segment........she also mentioned Ranveer's name as their love had started during Navratri time... just hearing RANVEER from her mad me mad... i gess if Kinny had gone with her to Bhopal for the function and danced with her i would have not updated this post.... coz i would have been dead or in the dream world😆
haaye yaar, mujhse to intezaar nahin ho rahaa... magar yeh video abhi tak nahin upload hui kahin bhi online... i am dieing in anticipation...

I'm sure you'l all like it...... she was sooo exited in SBS segment........she also mentioned Ranveer's name as their love had started during Navratri time... just hearing RANVEER from her mad me mad... i gess if Kinny had gone with her to Bhopal for the function and danced with her i would have not updated this post.... coz i would have been dead or in the dream world😆
Hailahh Realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
OMG OM GOMGG Kinshukk should have been thereeee😡😡😡
Wesey aS u mentioned ANgad udaipur gaya tha Parul bhopal kahin Kinshuk bhi koi aur city na jaayee😕
But i gues Ashita bhi udaipur mein thi kal ya persoo i saw her fb statuss

haaye yaar, mujhse to intezaar nahin ho rahaa... magar yeh video abhi tak nahin upload hui kahin bhi online... i am dieing in anticipation...

Hold yar.... Sabar ka phal sweet hotha hai😉

Hold yar.... Sabar ka phal sweet hotha hai😉

Hehe... haan yaar, woh toh hota hai, magar sabar karna mushkil bhi toh hota hai... 😆