Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Driving the car….

Aryan: Shotgun ne kya kaha tha Boxer? Body ke paas kuch bhi nahi mila? I mean no handbag or anything?

Boxer: (Reading the address) Nahi Aryan… Aur Dipika ne kaha tha ki body pe se usual ornaments mile the… Gold earrings, a gold chain with diamond pendant, a gold finger ring, diamond studded….

Aryan: (Raising his eyebrows in surprise😳) Diamonds?!!? Rich girl!

Boxer: (Acknowleding) Seems like it…. Lekin rich girl ek ordinary apartment ko lease kyun karegi?

Aryan: Point…. Aur kuch? ❓

Boxer: Aur uske pant pocket se bees rupaye ki note…. All the usual… Inme se nothing is out of place that a girl shouldn't have…. But strange is she didn't have what she should have had….

Aryan: (Glancing at him puzzled🤔) What she should have had? Matlab….

Boxer: Haan… Strange hai ye ladki… Ladki hoke bina makeup kit ke bahar nikali?!? Strange… Strange really I say!

Aryan: (Slowing down at a signal) Makeup!?? Ye kya pshycology hai Boxer?

Boxer: Ladies pshycology…. Haseena ke tips… Ki ladkiyaan jab bahar nikalti hain to kuch bhi bhool sakti hain, but never their makeup! Yahan tak ki sote waqt bhi make up lagate hain kayi…. Kyun? Kaheen koi filmstar aa gaya to, sapne me….. They have to look their best naa… Maine aaj tak ek bhi ladki nahi dekha hai jo bina ek handbag ke bahar nikalti ho! Dig them you would get treasures of cosmetics!

Aryan looked at him smiling at his goofing buddy… 😃

Aryan: Lekin fact to yahi hai Boxer…. Dipika ne kaha tha ki Suman seemed like the modern type girl… Face even though not clear, does seem like one to always have make up on…. Phir jahan bhi jaati ho to handbag honi chahiye uske saath… Suman ke address aur us crime scene me distance bhi hai… She couldn't have had her own transport, because we didn't find any vehicle parked near that bungalow…

Boxer: To zaahir hai koi public transport se aayi hogi…. Taxi ya autorickshaw....

Aryan: (Checking the green light) Exactly my point…. Uske pockets se mile change ye shayad prove karta… Matlab uske paas bas commuting ke liye paise the… She didn't have anything else with her… Meaning she hadn't planned to come to that house!

Boxer: Not planned matlab!?!? Urgency? Or someone might have called her there… So she didn't have time to pick anything else!

Aryan: (Turning right) Exactly my point… Kisi ne use wahan urgently bulaya hoga…. Shayad kaatil ho sakta hai… Aur clearly uske bulane se vo agar jaati hai to ye humare theory ko double prove karta hai ki Suman apne kaatil ko jaanti thi! 🤓

Boxer: (Reading a road sign) Haan Aryan… Is evidences se to yahi conclude kar sakte hai theoretically… Bas yaheen Aryan… This is the apartment!

Aryan parked the car and they both got out…

It was a very posh apartment in a very posh location of the city… Looking at it once Boxer whistled….

Boxer: (Remembering the diamonds) Must really be from a well off family…

Aryan: What she is let's check out….

Saying they approached the security office…

Seeing a squad car park outside the house the security officer came forward and opened the gate….

Aryan: (Flashing his credentials) Main Aryan Khanna, ACP, Special Squad….. Aur ye (Indicating Boxer) Abbas Ali Baig, Investigator, Special Squad… Ye Suman Mahapatro ka ghar hai naa? ❓

Security: Ji haan…. Lekin Suman ji ghar par nahi hain…

Boxer: (Walking in) Ghar me hi nahi vo ab is duniya me hi nahi hain…

Security: (Shocked) Sir! 😲

Aryan: Unka katil hua hai…. Hum usike baare me pooch taach karne aaye hain….

Security: (Flabbergasted not knowing how to react) Ji… Haan sir….

As Aryan walked towards the house looking around Boxer asked his general round of questions…

Boxer: Ghar pe koi hai? ❓

Security: Ji nahi sir…. Suman madam akeli reheti thi…

Boxer: Yahan kab se hain? ❓

Security: Cheh maheene se….

Boxer: Pehle kahan rehethi thi? ❓

Security: Ji mujhe nahi pata sir.... Bas cheh maheene pehle Suman ji yahan aake rehene lagi....

Boxer: Ghar khareeda ya vo kiraye par aayi? ❓

Security: Ji nahi sir.... Ye ghar Suman ji ka nahi hai..... Aur naa vo kiraye par aayi!

Aryan: (Turning around to look at him😳) Ye ghar Suman ka nahi hai aur kiraye par bhi nahi aayi matlab?!?!

Security: Sir…. Ye ghar to Rakesh sir ka hai….

Boxer: Rakesh? Rakesh koun?!?!

Security: Ji Rakesh Sharma…. R&R Fund Group ke maalik

Aryan: R&R Fund Group Rakesh Sharma!!!!  😲

Security: Ji sir…. Suman madam Rakesh sir ki secretary thein….

Boxer eyes wide looked at Aryan who look equally surprised at the news…. They looked at the house and the same thought ran through their minds… "Such a posh bungalow for just a secretary?!? Something was not right here…."

Aryan: (Remembering something🤔) R&R Fund Group…. Rakesh Sharma ki beti... Rakesh Sharma ki beti ka hi recently kidnap hua tha…

Boxer: (Remembering🤔) Haan Aryan…. (To the Security) Unhi ki beti ka apharan hua tha naa?

Security: (A little upset😒) Ji sir… Pichle hafte… Sunke bahut bura laga… Bahut hi pyaari bachchi hai!

Aryan looked at Boxer not pleased with the way the interrogation was revealing facts…. He indicated him to go on….

Boxer: Er… Suman akeli reheti thi yahan? Unka pariwaar?

Security: Ji sir... Suman ji akeli reheti thi yahan.... Maine kabhi unke pariwaar ke baare me suna nahi.... Koi unse zyada milne bhi nahi aata.... Ek aad baar unki kuch saheliyaan unse milne aati thi… Lekin…

The security paused at this juncture and seemed to hesitate about something…

Boxer: Lekin kya? ❓

Security: Ji… Sir vo... (Looking around nervously) Vo…. Rakesh sir yahan aksar aate the…

Boxer: (Surprised) Aksar?!?!

Security: (Clearing his throat) Ji… Vo madam ko chodne aate aur raat ko yaheen ruk jaate the…. Aur hafte ke aakhir me sir yaheen rehethe the... Suna tha ki Rakesh sir Suman madam se shaadi karne waale the….

Boxer: Shaadi?!?

Boxer looked at Aryan knowingly…. That explained a lot of things…. Modern girl…. Posh bungalow…. Diamonds…. And all this not just for a secretary….

Aryan: Hume ghar ki talaashi karni hai…. Chaabi hai? ❓

Security: Ji sir…

The security went back to his office and got the key…. Opening the house he led them inside, as they wore their gloves….

It was not the general tiny type houses used by normal secretaries… Definitely not.... As posh it was outside it was plush and spacious inside too… Suggested clearly Rakesh's private domain was in work… Leather furniture…. Hardwood floors…. Flowers vases with fresh flowers…. Aryan gaze lingered on a photo frame inside a glass shelf in which posed a lady, attractive in a fine tuned sort of way and stylishly attired light blue skirt formals, that had designer label written all over it…. And few other photographs with the same lady in close poses with Rakesh… Clearly it was Suman and she was more than Rakesh's fianc…

As Aryan and Boxer looked around for clues, Boxer continued his questioning…

Boxer: Kal Suman kab ghar se nikali? ❓

Security: Ji kal shaam ke cheh baje kareeb Suman ji ghar se jaldi jaldi bahar aayi…. Gaadi nikaalne hi waali thi ki unhe yaad aaya ki gaadi me petrol bharna tha…. Isliye paidal hi chali gayi ghar se…. Bahut jaldi me thi…

As Aryan walked inside rooms….

Boxer: (Opening drawers) Jaate waqt kuch kaha unhone? ❓

Security: Ji nahi sir… Lekin thodi der baad vo phir ghar aayi, ek autorickshaw me…. Kaha ki jaldi me purse bhool gayi aur mujhse sou rupaye le gayi….

After checking the rooms upstairs Aryan came down carrying few items in his hand…. Coming down he asked the security….

Aryan: Rakesh ki beti kabhi yahan aayi hai? ❓

Security: Ji haan sir…. Jab vo apne papa ke saath rehethi thi tab Rakesh sir use yahan laate the…

Aryan: Suman aur Rakesh ki beti ka kaisa sambandh tha? Matlab kya Suman ko bachchi pasand thi? Bachchi ko Suman?

Security: Ji Suman madam ko to bachchi bahut pasand thi…. Usse kabhi oonchi aawaaz me baat bhi nahi ki hai… Bachchi ko shayad vo pasand nahi thi… Kyunki vo hamesha unse kuch door hi rehethi thi… Lekin bachchi achchi hai…. Mere saath hasti khelti thi… Lekin apne maa se hi zyada lagaav tha use!

Aryan: (Nodding) Achcha… (Indicating the items in his hand) Hume ye kuch cheezein saboot ke taur par le jaa rahe hain… Case khatam hone ke baad agar ye zaroori nahi hai to wapas de denge…. Aur haan bahar kisi ko Suman ke baare me pata nahi chalna chahiye…. Or ye bhi nahi ki hum yahan pooch taach karne aaye the…

Boxer looked at Aryan wierdly….. He would never tell any witness not to talk about their investigations to anyone specifically… Mostly because it was not a matter which could be hid so easily….. Also anyways witnesses would talk to people about cases just for sake of gossips…

As Aryan handed over the items to Boxer, the security walked them out of the house asking…

Security: Lekin sir mujhe Rakesh sir ko to batana padega… Unke ghar me police aaya hai aur main unhe bina bataye kaise reh sakta hoon?? Meri naukari jaa sakti hai….

Aryan: Hum aapke Rakesh sir se bhi milne waale hain… Hum khud bata denge… (Pausing🤔) Lekin theek hai… Sirf Rakesh ko hi batana… Aur kehena ki jald se jald Special Squad pahoonche…

Security: Ji sir…

Just as they came out they saw a car.... Aryan peeped inside and saw the key still in ignition and in the front passenger seat was a lady's purse.... Clearly it looked like it was Suman's..... Giving the purse to Boxer they both left the house as the Security hurried to make the call!

keep-smiling thumbnail
Checking the items in his hand…

Boxer: Aryan tumne us security se ye kyun kaha ki Suman ke baare me ya humare aane ke baare me vo kisi ko kuch naa bataye? Ye baatein waise bhi chup nahi rehene waali hai!

Aryan: Boxer… Tum to jaante ho Rakesh ke beti ka apharan case ab bhi hot news hai… Ab agar unhe pata chala ki apharan beti ke baap ki secretary ka katil hua hai, to mujhe batane ki zaroorat nahi hai ki kya link ups ho sakte hain…. And we have the media also!

Boxer: Media waise bhi chup nahi rehene waali hai Aryan….

Aryan: (Speeding the car) I know Boxer…. All I want is time… Thoda to time milega hume…. Agar sirf katil ka case hota to main itna saavdhaan nahi hota…. Lekin ek bachchi involved hai…. I want to make sure she is not endangered in this process…. Pichli baar maine ek case ko ek bachche ke saath link karke uske jaan ko khatare me daala tha…. It was my gut feel, aur mera gut feel galat nahi tha…. Lekin phir se ek bachche ke maamle me apna gut feel use nahi karna chahatha…. Especially now when I know how a father would feel when he is away from his daughter who is alive, but in doubt…. 😔

Boxer nodded understanding which case Aryan was talking about…. As nostalgia crept in he remembered the case involving a Government land construction where a child was kidnapped to prevent his father from speaking out anything about the murder he witnessed….

But what he didn't understand was Aryan's last statement…. As he looked at him there was a strange determination set on his face….

What Boxer didn't know was Aryan had already attained the status of a father and right at this moment Sri's face lingered in his mind…. He knew Sri was safe and sound at Pune… But still he was away from her… In Pallavi's case he had never doubted her security, but had lost her.... And that guilt would always remain in a corner of his heart... And now again when he was given the same responsibility he could not fail....

Since the moment he had heard her shout excited "Pappa", he had wanted to take her into his arms and hug her tight and never let her down…. But the distance paused his yearning… He was eagerly looking forward to the weekend to visit her and the eagerness was increasing with the days as the weekend neared…. And now he also knew a father's state to meet a daughter after a long unknown seperation… Because it was the first time he was meeting Sri, as his daughter…. His perspective changed, his feeling, responsibilities and everything towards her had changed too!😳

Boxer: Waise Aryan Rakesh aur uski biwi ka court me divorce case chal raha hai naa? He has been in the news for quite sometime now....

Aryan: (Glancing at Boxer) Haan Boxer.... Divorce ke baare me hume zyada kuch pata nahi hai... Maybe Suman might be a reason too!

Boxer: To is case ko aage badane ke liye Rakesh ke beti ke kidnap aur uske divorce ke baare me hume janana hoga… More so since we found the girls' clip in the crime scene… (Like he had seen something disgusting🤢) Matlab hume local police station me jaake details collect karni hogi…. Urghh…. Ye case solve karna bhi mushkil nahi hai, lekin humare hi departments se information collect karna hi bahut mushkil ho jaata hai…. They never like giving information because they seem to think we are stealing their lime light…

Aryan: (Driving in Special Squad campus) Is baar mujhe nahi lagta koi problem hogi Boxer…. Kyunki hum jis department se kidnap case ki information milegi us department se humare kuch khaas hi jamta hai… In fact us officer se humara bahut hi zyada jamta hai… 😉

As Boxer looked at Aryan puzzled he smiled mysteriously and said…. 😃

Aryan: Tumne aaj newspaper nahi pada Boxer? Kal hi Rakesh ki beti ka case CBI ho handover kar diya gaya hai…. Because of his persistence and status....

The mention of CBI and Aryan's mysterious smile was enough for Boxer to know who was handling the kidnap case in the CBI…. He gave a relieved smile and said…

Boxer: Chalo is case me information sharing ki koi problem nahi hogi!

Getting out Aryan looked up at the first floor where they occupied their office and said….

Aryan: Yeah and someone is sure going to be happy to hear about this development in the case and who might be joining us in the case! 😔

Boxer amiled glancing at Aryan and their office…. Well Special Squad was really going to be a much more fun place to work for few days now with the status change in relationships…. 😃

Oh…. How much he missed Ajay and Neha now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛

keep-smiling thumbnail

Dipika was at Neha's place examining some printouts… She shook her head disbelievingly…. How much strange could this case get? She never knew….

Dipika: (Looking at one printout) To yahi Suman hai…. She does look the way modern type…. (Reading the other) Lekin uski biodata aur other information hai jo mujhe surprise kar rahi hai… She doesn't seem so well off, but still her personal address and status gives a different perspective…..

Shotgun: (From the next system) Cannot believe how cases take turns…. Last week jis kidnap case ke baare me hungama ho raha tha, usi case se humara case juda hai… Directly or indirectly we yet have to find out!

Dipika: (Looking up) Us aadmi ka kuch pata chala?

Shotgun: (Shaking his head) Not yet… Pichle kuch years ki information dhoondh raha hoon… Lekin weird kaheen bhi uska information nahi mil raha hai….

Dipika: Keep searching…. IT Department, police records, media room… Kisi option ko mat chodna…. Zubin Suman ke information ko system me file kar dena…. We will need it for record….

As Zubin looked at her bewildered, because he had not done any information filing on witnesses and suspects before… Looking at his expression Dipika smiled and said….

Dipika: Not a tough job… Neha ne ek form ki tarah record banaya hai, usme details fill karna hai bas….

She then explained to him the procedure to enter the details and the place to store them…. After a while, just as she completed explaining the procedure Zubin exclaimed….

Zubin: Har case ke liye itna sab kuch karna padega?!? Kabhi kabhi witness, suspects list bada bhi hota hai….

Coming over to his place Shotgun said grinning….

Shotgun: Sirf witness aur suspects hi nahi…. Humare interrogations ko bhi unse link karna hai…. Interrogation videos ko link karna hai…. Ab pata hai Neha tech savvy kyun hai aur records me pakki kaisi hai? Ek information bhi miss ho gaya to hum hi problem me honge…. Use practice ho gaya hai to jaldi kar deti hai…. Tum to abhi shuru hi kar rahe ho naa…. (Patting his back) Enjoy! 

Zubin: (Making a sorrow face) Enjoy? What enjoy!? Jaise tumne kaha ek bhi information miss nahi honi chahiye…. Agar maine miss kar di to? 

Shotgun: Miss kar di to no problem.... Dipika tumhe phir se warning deke, probation me rakh degi.... Aur tumhe teen guna kaam aur karvayegi!

Grinning at Dipika who just smiled seeing the wide eyed terrorized expression on Zubin's face.... She did feel a little bad about giving so much work in which he not used to, but it was a fact that his utilization is very little.... And if the status continues, he might have to shift jobs.... She had no choice but to resort to sternness in his case....

Zubin: (Pleading to Shotgun) Shotgun tumhe to sab pata hai, is case ke liye tum kar do naa…. Agli….

He stopped saying anything further seeing Shotgun frantically indicating behind him…. Zubin turned around slowly and saw Dipika glaring at him…

Dipika: Kabhi na kabhi to seekhna hai Zubin… You cannot keep depending on someone…. Learn from now!

Zubin: (Hesitant) Haaaaaan…. Phir bhi…. Main to iske liye naya hoon… Ab case criticality me details pe dhyaan doonga ki case ko solve karne me!?!?

Dipika: Ab ke liye case solving Aryan par chod do aur Suman ke details ko store karna…

Just as she said this Zubin's words reverberated in her mind…

It seemed Special Squad was very much dependent on the current team…. Even with one person not in place, work seemed to pile up….  There were way too many dependencies… And this was not good for the future of the organization… For that, for future of any organization…. Also the manual paper work related to cases was taking up time of the team… Working, then reviewing, then reworking, then filing..... And when new cases came in they had to put a stall to their work which automatically piled up at the end of the month…. And always the organization came at fault when there was an audit or when cases came to court…

This gave a spark to a new thought in her when she heard Shotgun calling out….

Dipika: Hunh… Haan.... Kya… Kya hua Shotgun? 

Shotgun: Main tumhe kab se bula raha hoon… Kahan khoyi ho?

Dipika: Nai… Bas kuch soch rahi thi…  Tum keh rahe the...?!!?

Shotgun: Maine poocha kya hume Aryan ko phone karke ye information nahi deni hai? Suman ke baare me…

Dipika: Haan… Aryan to waise bhi Suman ke ghar hi gaya hai naa Shotgun…. Shayad use bhi ye information mil gayi hogi… Anyways we do have to tell him as part of our duty…

Shotgun: To phone kar doon?

Just as she was about to nod, she paused, smiled a little to herself and shook her head….

Dipika: (Her voice softening a little) Zaroorat nahi hai… Vo khud aa gaya hai…. We can give him the information in person….

Shotgun automatically looked towards the door and saw no one there… He looked at her weirdly and at Zubin who had also noticed no one at the door….

Just as he was about to ask Dipika about it he saw Aryan and Boxer enter the office….

He raised his eyebrows appreciatively and looking at Zubin mouthed….

Shotgun: (Grinning) Instinct!!!!

Zubin grinned back nodding and looked over at Aryan and Boxer approaching them….

Dipika turned in her chair to look at them casually…. But somehow when her gaze fell on Aryan there was nothing casual about it….  She felt a jolt in her heart and goosebumps along her skin, heat rising up her cheeks… Taking a deep breath she caught her hands for self support….. She prayed and tried hard not to smile but his appearance automatically brought out the smile on her face… And her smile was enough to bring a smile on his face…

Dipika was finding it a little difficult… No….. Very difficult to be casual with him like before, even amongst others…. Not that it was impossible, but definitely not possible in the very very near future… The change of relationship between them would take time to settle in…. To get used to…. And until then she had to endure this sweet torture….

She couldn't place how he was feeling in this matter…. But somehow she felt he actually enjoyed this sort of awkwardness…. Gives him more reason to tease her…. Explicitly and implicitly….

Adding fuel to her feelings he purposefully by passed, took a small detour behind Boxer and came and stood exactly behind Dipika, casually leaning on the side of the table, where he could talk with his team and still look at her like he should….  Oh! That playboy teaser in him was definitely making its way up… Something about her made him be his self personal in office too… Guess the change is yet to settle….

She glanced at him sideways, in fact glared at him knowing he had done that on purpose…. But he didn't mind and just at that moment ignored her and asked Zubin….

Aryan: Kuch mila?

Zubin: (Giving him the printouts) Haan…. Suman Mahapatro… Ye uska ID kit hai…. Aur uska details…. R&R Fund Group, Rakesh Sharma ki secretary thi… Lekin bank account kuch zyada ki kehte hain… She has two accounts…. Ek me 20,000 rupees hain…. Seems like her salary account…. Doosre account me pachees laakh hai…. Is account me sirf deposits hue hain, no withdrawals…. Pichle ek saal me uske account me paise aa rahe hain, kayi volumes me…. Sabhi direct money deposit… Isliye money source track nahi kar sakte….

Boxer: (Impressed) Are wah Zubin.... Ek hi din me kum samay me hi tune itna sab kuch collect kar diya.... Aur humse kehete phire ki computers and softwares ke baare me zyada kuch nahi pata.... Chuppa Rustam.... Jhootha Rustam!

Patting hard on his back making him lose his balance and stumble forward in his chair... Boxer caught him just in time as breathless Zubin straightened and said a little shy....

Zubin: Maine khud kuch nahi kiya.... Dipika Shotgun the yahan pe.... Haan itna mushkil bhi nahi hai!!!!!!!

Dipika smiled seeing him accepting the work about which he was grumbling till now... Praises do wonders she fully understood now!

Aryan: (Nodding looking at the things in his hand) Humara shak sahi hai phir… Vo paise obviously Rakesh ne diya hoga….

Dipika: Rakesh? Lekin ek secretary ke liye vo itna paisa kyun dega? I mean…

Aryan: (Interjecting) Dipika…. Suman Rakesh ki sirf secretary nahi, usse zyada thi… They were rumored to get married soon!

Shotgun: Wow…  Ab uske bungalow aur diamonds ka raaz pata chala….

Boxer: (Giving them few photographs) Aur Rakesh aur Suman ka kaisa relationship tha ye photographs prove karte hain…. Ye hume uske ghar se mila!

He circulated the photographs which Aryan had got from Suman's bedroom, in which Suman and Rakesh were in close proximities….

Dipika: (Looking at one photograph) Phir is case me humara prime suspect…

Aryan: (Understanding her point of notion) Rakesh ki biwi.... Motive.... Age old jealousy.... And Rakesh himself… Lekin uska motive kya ho sakta hai.... Magar isme Rakesh ki beti ka kidnap juda hai… Shayad in dono cases me sambhand ho ya naa ho…. Sabhi possibilities ko dekhna to hoga hi....

Dipika: (Getting up to face him fully) Magar crime scene me to ek bachchi ka clip mila tha….

Boxer: Isliye hum soch rahe the ki kaheen Suman ka kidnapping me haath ho? Lekin Suman ke character ke baare me hume kuch zyada pata bhi nahi hai.... Only then we will know the genuine relationship between her and Rakesh.... Aur ye hume tabhi pata chalega jab hume Rakesh aur uski biwi ke baare me pata chalega… Aur ye sab tabhi possible hai jab hum Rakesh se milenge…. Humne use information de di hai, Special Squad aata hi hoga....

Aryan: Aur usse pehle, hume Rakesh ke beti ke kidnap ke baare me information chahiye hoga… Uske basis pe hum decide karenge ki hum kaise humare investigation continue karenge….

Dipika: To phir problem kya hai? Boxer ko police station bhejh do…

Aryan: (Coming closer to her and looking directly into her eyes) Problem kuch nahi hai… Bas ye ki ab vo kidnap case local police nahi, CBI handle kar raha hai…. (After a slight pause) Aur CBI me vo case….

As Aryan stalled Dipika's face split into a smile as she said excited….

Dipika: He is handling the case, isn't he?

Aryan: (Studying her happiness said softly) Bahut khush lag rahi ho?

Dipika: (Without making an effort to suppress her smile) Wellll…. Phir se uske saath kaam karne ka mouka mil raha hai to khush kaise nahi hongi?

He looked at her long not masking any of his emotions…. He had no problem in working with the buddy friend of hers, but he definitely wasn't all too pleased about this arrangement….

Aryan: (Taking a step back) Fine… Everyone's happy… What more issues? Call him!

Saying Aryan went off to his cubicle without another backward glance….

Dipika: (To herself) Aww….. You look so cute when you are jealous about me Aryan… Pata hai ki agar vo yahan aa gaya to tumhe mere saath kum hi waqt milenge… Lekin vo bhi to sab kuch jaan boochke hi karta hai…. To kya kar sakte hain? Samjhkar bhi dono naa samajh bante ho… Tum dono ke beech ka ye ajeeb rishta hi hai jo mujhe bahut pasand hai…. (Looking at Boxer) Call him!

Saying she went off towards the pantry to make two cups of coffee….

The trio left behind looked at each other grinning, as Boxer placed the call, knowing that they were going to enjoy the next few days in Special Squad…. Lots of cute drama was going to unfold….  

Boxer: Hello… Vishal… Main Boxer…. 

keep-smiling thumbnail

Dipika entered the cabin with two coffees in her hand….

She thought she saw him looking at her when she was coming in, but now he was deeply engrossed in work…. Staring at his laptop screen…. She set one coffee cup at her place and went over to his…. She extended the cup which he took silently not even glancing up at her…. She leant forward and looked at the screen…. It was blank but the small monitor light was on…. Thinking she moved the mouse a little and saw the monitor glow again… She saw that the system was locked and understood that he had not been working and was still brooding over the fact that Vishal would be working with them…

Smiling she rounded the table and typed in his password to unlock the system….

Dipika: (Typing) You have to have the system on and unlocked to work Aryan….

Drinking the coffee he looked up at him surprised and asked…

Aryan: You know my password?

Straightening she cleared her throat and said smiling….

Dipika: Not a big secret…

Aryan: (A little stern) Now… That's security breach!

Dipika: (Countering his sterness with a smile) Kya karein? Have to know everything about the person you l…

She bit her tongue in time refraining from saying further… Her sudden pause and incomplete sentence made her look up at her suspiciously….😈

Dipika: (Trying to cover up immediately) I mean… Ek baar tumhe type karte dekha…. Isliye guess ki bas… Mujhe kaam hai…

Saying she was about to go to her place when he caught her hand and stopped her….

Aryan: You didn't complete your sentence…. And I don't like sentences which make no meaning… Part of my character as an investigator…

Dipika: (Avoiding looking at him) But that sentence has nothing to do with your case or investigation…

Aryan: (Pulling her lower to his face level) But it still has something to do with me… And whether it is good or bad I need to know….

Dipika: (Looking at him finally) It definitely is good…. You know that Aryan!

Aryan: (Moving closer) That… I should decide! And I want to hear it from you!

Dipika: Can't you hear Aryan?

They gazed at each other for long, understanding, knowing what Dipika had said and had not said…

He smiled at her smoothing his thumb over her hand… And then lifting it up kissed her knuckles still looking only at her….

Smiling and rejoicing his touch she finally managed to pull out her hand and straightened… She looked around the office and thankfully saw that no one had noticed…. Looking at him she backed up to her seat and her smile and slight blush on her cheeks made it more visible what she had wanted to say….

He drank his coffee knowing she had won restoring the smile back on his face…..

Their contact was immediately broken as Boxer came in just the moment when Dipika settled down at her place…. Seeing the smile on was-grumbled Aryan's face Boxer was mildly surprised…. But following the sight of his eye, he knew who the reason was and also knew that he would be seeing such small encounters more often from now on….

Boxer: Aryan… (Finally having looked up at Boxer) Maine Vishal ko phone karke bata di hai… He said he would come in person with the details….

Aryan: (Glancing at Dipika) He could have mailed or faxed the details too….

Dipika: (Looking at him disapprovingly) On going case ke details ko mail ya fax karne se kaise sab kuch pata chalega Aryan….

Aryan: Chahiye to sab kuch pata chal sakta hai…. But someone here wants his presence… So other ways have been blocked!

Dipika shook her head at him and knew she was going to have her time dealing with these two frenemies….

Aryan: (To Boxer) Anyways, jab tak vo nahi aa jaata…. Tum Shotgun ko vo evidences de dena jo hume Suman ke ghar se mile the…. Tell him to scan those papers also and see for any intricate details…

Boxer: Waise Aryan… Usme jo letter tha vo bahut hi weird hai…

Aryan: Haan Boxer… Maine dekha… Jab tak hume Suman ke baare me sab kuch pata nahi chal jaata, hum kuch theek se decide nahi kar sakte…

Dipika:Koun sa letter? ❓

Aryan: Ek letter mila that Suman ke cupboard se…. Summary aisa hai ki… Humare movements watch kiye jaa sakte hain, isliye saamne nahi aa sakta…. Letter bhijhva raha hoon… Sab kuch taiyaar hai… Tum jab kahogi tab hum nikalenge….

Dipika: Matlab Suman kisi ke saath milke kuch aisa karna chahathi thi jo kisi ko pata naa ho… Definitely not legal….

Aryan: Definitely… Suman ke picle ek saal ke baare me hume pata hai…. Lekin ussse pehle?!!? Kyunki us security officer ne kaha tha Suman ka koi parivaar nahi hai… Phir vo kahan rehethi pehle? Boxer Zubin ke saath Suman ke pichle records collect karna…. Jitna peecha jaaye, utna achcha!

Boxer nodded and left to give Zubin his new work! ⭐️