jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #26

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

blue-jen

Hi  friends  this  is  the  first  time  that Im  writing  something  datailed   in  a  forum.so  forgive  me  on any  mistakes.here  is  the  summary!

Monday

Heer  comes  to  prem's  room and  have  some  Flashbacks  where  prem applies   perfume  on  her  & she  puts  pony  tail  for  prem.In  reality  heer  touches  prem's  engagement  shervani  &  says  that  2day  prem  will  be  for  someone  &  she  has  2  cry  every  day  for  that.Meher  hears  this  & says  that  she  will  never  let  this  engagement  happen.Heer   denies   that she  has  no  love  for  prem  but  after  that she  confesses  that   she  has  forgiven  prem  & she  has  only  love  for  prem.Hearing  this  meher  is  very  happy   7  runs  2  harman's  room  2  tell  prem  everything.But  before  she  tells  Heer  comes  there  &  stops  Meher.She  akes  Kasam  from  meher  that she  shouldn't  tell  anyone  abt  this.Meher  says  that  "Their jodi  is  made  by  God  & no  one  can  seperae  them".g3  hears  this  &  thinks  that  she  should  stop  Meher.In JA's  house   geet  asks  heer  that  is  she  had  met  Prem  b4

Would  she  fell in  love for  oprem.Heer  remembers  some  moments  with  prem  &  says  yes.

Tuesday

Meher  is  in  thoughts>prem  comes  &  asks  whts  the  matter.Meher  remembers  remembers  Heer's  kasam  &  says  that  it  is  not  important.Just then G3 calls  prem.so  he  goes.Heer  helps  Geet 2  get  ready.Chahat  says  her  'papa'  is    a   Prince.Heer  yells   @  chahat.But  geet  says  that  she  never  minds  chahat calling  Prem  Papa.G3  sends  Meher   for shopping.Ja,Geet,heer ,chahat   arrives  @ junaja's  house.When heer  was  about  enter  g3  says  that she  wants  her  Bahu 2  enter.so  geet  steps  in.Chahat  asks  Prem  that  how  is  her  patni?Prem  replies  that  her  patni  is  beautiful &  he  loves  her  patni  on seeing  heer.meher's  car is  break  down & its  thae  plan by  G3.meher   this  that  this  engagement  shouldn't  happen.Tilak  ki  rasam takes  place.heer  also  applies  Tilak  for  prem.then G3  sends   heer  2  take  the  chunari  For  geet.heer  is  hurt  by this.Heer  this  that  whenever  they  are  torn   apart  Kismat   rought  them  toghether  but  now  no  one  can  bring us  together.G3  puts the  chunari  on  geet 7  gives  sweet 2  her.Heer  notices  laalu  is  missing  & goes  to  look  for  prem.Lallu    asks  heer  that  why  she  made  like  this.s?ho w  she  is  dare 2  break  god  made  relation?He  asks  her she  know  that  the  2   can  never  live  leaving  each  other  then y  she  made this?this  leaves  Heer  sad.

Wednesday

Lallu   asks  heer  2  promise  on  heer  that  their  jodi  are  not  meant  for  each other.Heer  agrees that  their jodi  are  made  by  god  but   it  is  her  past.She  refuses  to  beak  this  engagement.Just  then chathat  comes  there  and  asks  heer  where  to  hide  for Hide  &  seek  game.Lallu  says  that  she  is  also  like  her  mother>Her  mother  played  hide  &  seek  for  6yrs.Heer  doesn't  wants  chahat  2  hear  lallu's  comment   so  she  says  2  hide  inside  the  house.Geet  on  g3's  idea  asks  prem for  a  dance.Prem  streches  his  hand  2  heer  for a  dance.geet I  happy  with  this.They  hav  some  convo.Prem  says  that  he  wanted  2  ask  only  one  question.."kis  desh  ein  hai  meraa  dil"  &  when  heer  was  abt 2  say,G3  tells  geet  2  dance.But still  prem  looks  @  heer.G3  tells  prem 2  put  the  engaement  ring.But  prem have an  eye  convo  with  heer  2  stop  the  engagement.If  she  doesn't  top this  they  will  be  seperated  forever.G3 again  says  2  put  the  ring.When  prem was  holding  the  ring  chahat  withb teary  eyes  runs  with  th  photo's  of  premeer  &  says that  Prem  is  hr  real  PAPA.

Thursday

Geet  takes  those  photos  &  sys  that if it  is  one photo  it may  be  just a  story  but so  many  picsThese are  your  life.dont  deny this.she  makes  kasam  on  chahat  & tells  heer  2  say  it  is  a  lie.Heer  says  that  it  is  true  but  these  are  my past.It will  stay as  a  memory.She  tells  that  geet  loved  prem a  lot  so she should  marry  prem.But  geet  rfuses  saying  that  it  is  heer's  love  so  heer  is  the  right  person.G3  tells  prem  2  say  that  heer  is  her  past.Bauji  in her  mind  says  that  Prem  tell  the  Truth.you  wont  get  any  chance.don't   her  your ma.prem  says  that  He  loves  hewer  a lot.she  is  not  a  past.she is  my  life.JA  taunts  @  heer  for  breaking  her  daughter's  relation.She  says  that  all  lied 2  her.she won't  forgive  anyone.But geet supports  heer.G3  says  that  they  can do  engagement  heer  also  wnts  that.But  JA  says  that  I  wont  give  my  child  2 this  kind  pof family  &  takes  geet  out  with  her.HEEr  runs following them that  I  will  make  this  engagement 2  happen.Chahat  asks  prem  that  y  he  didn'd  say  that  he  is  her  real  papa.he  says  that  he made  a  promise 2  heer.Chahat says  that mom   will  come  baq .Prem thinks that  heer's  shadow  is  here.she  too  will  come  2  him.G3  thinks  that  it  was  all  heer's  plan.

Friday

Lalit  says  2  harman &  kulraj  that  heer  will  now  come  baq.Meher  comes  there  &  says  that  Heer  will  make  this  engagement   as  she  is  stubborn  in  her  decision.Heer goes  2  geet's  house  &  asks  sorry  But  geet says  tat  she  need  2  ask  sorry  for  what JA  said.Geet  reveals  that  she  knows  abt  Premeer's  relation  coz  prem has   already  said  2  her.All  that  happened  is  their  plan.she  tells  heer  2  go  baq  2  her  prem.JA  hears this  & scolds  geet that why  she  did  this.She then goes 2  her  room  &  cries.she  remembers  her  meeting  with  prem.Prem  makes  chahat 2  sleep.Lalit  comes  there & was  about  2  talk But  prem  takes  him outside.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

riks1 & fivr_786

Couple

this week's couple scene undoubtedly goes to our very own premeer.....we got to see their dance...the first time post leap.... right from the moment prem held out his hand to heer till g3 separated them...it was sheer marvellous......we got to see prem's guts yet again.....and him proving himself her lord and her master....the way he moved upto her.....held her in his arms....and heer...not a protest. not a whisper. not even a facial twitch of disapproval.  it was acceptance, acceptance, acceptance all the way....she had wanted to be with him right from the time she had forgiven him and here he was....doing all the things that she wanted him to do....it was as if they both read each other's minds as prem took her hand, fingers playing delicately over her hand as if to touch every inch of skin, savour it slowly. prolonging that first touch till he finally takes her hand in his, for the dance. then the right hand. slip-sliding, surely and smoothly round her waist. pulling her in, until she was so close that his eyes could speak into her eyes; his breath could be felt against the skin of her cheek. i loved the smoothness of how they just got together for the dance. this was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful dance sequences shot on premeer as we got to see their phandoooh and eyeoooh.....their silent eyeconvo going on.....

Family

There were quite a few family interactions throughout the show this week. But as far as the Family Scene of the Week is concerned I'd have to pick the Prem-Chahat interaction on September 17th after the truth about Prem being her father is brought to light. It was the first interaction we got to see between the father-daughter duo after the engagement fiasco and it was perfect. The white-blue light was back, the voices were not dubbed (thankfully!!) and Prem's expression pulled at the heart. His voice and his eyes emoted clearly how much Heer's vehement refusal to be with him had hurt him, but at the same time we got to see the parent in him who wouldn't want that pain to touch his daughter ' he was ready to entertain her analogy about his family being as important to him as her toys to her. And off course, that scene was topped off with the cute, albeit small, flashback of the "good ol' days" ending with a determined Prem who was sure that if he had "Heer's parchai" with him then there was no way Heer wouldn't follow suit and be with him soon.

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz & jnawaz

Male

"Dekha hai Heer'Pichle che saloon se haar paal, haar ghadi sirf peeche palat kaar dekha. Haar paal, haar ghadi sirf ek hi sawal mere zehen mein aaya ' yeh kaisi yaadein hai jinki naam meri zindagi kaardi tumne? Mera dil mere paas hote hue bhi in yadoon mein kyun rehta hai? Haar paal, haar yaad sirf ek hi sawal poochta tha mujhse ' kis desh mein hai mera dil?" ' Prem

OMG!! I think this is the first time that Prem'or any male for that matter'has used the show title in dialogue'but omg'it was awesome'I just about drooled as it was being said'needless to say'the scene would be more powerful if it was Harshads voice instead of some other dudes! killed a perfectly good scene'but regardless'the lines and the emotions that they provoke are so real and authentic!...wow'I loved them!!!

Famale

"Kitna asaah hai yeh saab kuch kehke aapne dil ko manana. Kitna mushkil hai aapne hi dil se door jaana. Aab toh yeh poochna hi dushwaar hai ki kis desh mein hai mera dil" ' Heer

Wow'I mean'WOW!!! was that awesome or what'when you really think about what she was saying'it hits you with so much power'but what makes it so chilling is that its true'you can tell yourself that things happen for the best and blah blah blah'but'when you actually have to walk away from the person that you love' omg' impossible!! when you have given your heart to someone else'how'just how are us supposed to walk away from them'it gives whole new meaning to heartbreak doesn't it?

&

"Kahaan toh che saal beit gaye, paane khone ka ehsaas hi nahin hua. Aur kahaan aaj iss ek paal mein aaisa laga jaise meri zindagi choot rahi hai mere hatoon se. Jaise mere sharri se meri athma nikal rahi hai." ' Heer

ok'all I can say to Heer is'.DUH!!! omg'smack her in the head'of course it feels like you are losing your life and your soul is leaving your body!! HELLO!! Prem is your life and your soul'and here you are'all ready to hand him off to your BFF'and you have to think why you are feeling like this?! are you kidding me!...uff'yeh ladki bhi naa'as great and impactful as the lines were'I just wanted to smack her'for the past 6yrs u knew Prem was alone'you knew in your heart of hearts and he could never move on without you'but now'you see him moving on'forget seeing'you are making him move on youself'that is why you feel like crap!! still'awesome lines'!! *claps*

OMG Moment of the Week

Soaps1

OMG moment of the week for me was not Premeer dance, neither the flashbacks, for me OMG moment was Prem putting Chahat to sleep, finally getting a chance to do what he longed for so long. It was a well directed scene, the love visible in the eyes of both father and daughter, the smile on their faces of content at being together was simply superb. Chahat had missed her father for 6 years, Prem had longed for her daughter and even though the picture is still not complete as Heer is missing from it, they were happy to be together finally. The way Prem combed her hair and put her to sleep, telling her a bed time story reflected his love for his daughter, the way he shushed Lalit when he tried to talk to him showed his concern, how he didn't want her to be disturbed. That one scene had it all, Prem's love, care, concern and protectiveness for his daughter, a daughter he waited for six long years, to hold, to call his own. Chahat on the other hand too slept with a cute, peaceful smile, happy to have figured out who the father's day cards she has been making every year, belong to.

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

masin

Alright guys, this week's biggest disappointment of the week goes to none other than'.*drum rolls* Mrs. Heer Prem Juneja! Well I'm sure after the very end of Friday's episode this doesn't stand true, but for this past week she did her utmost best to disappoint her family and her Prem! I mean how can she just give away her legally wedded husband to her best friend as a wedding gift?? She kept saying how it'll be hard for her to forget Prem, how she'll lose her love forever and much more bakwaas'then why didn't Ms. I-Know-What's-Best-For-Everyone think about her best friend, whose life she's been playing with?? Gosh this girl really irritated me with her unnecessary mahaanta! In fact, what upset me the most was that Heer finally decided to go back to Prem after Geet's persuasion'what happened to all the times that Prem was on her back!!! Is her best friend of six years more important than her love of a lifetime??? I'm just glad that her nuts and bolts have been screwed properly now'all hail Geet! :D

Warm and Fuzzies

*none this week*

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

Geet'Im sure I don't really need to explain why'of course'its very simple'Geet single handedly brought Premeer together without letting Heer'or us for that matter'know what she was planning'awesome'just awesome!!! so much for Chahat bringing her parents to gether'it was Geet'the best friend'I must say'she's an awesome friend'hats off to Geet!

Actor

This week there isn't just one'I have to say'Geet (no idea what her real name is), Harshad and Additi did awesome this week'their scenes were so entertaining to watch'they really made their dialogue delivery and stuff believable'it was just wow'round of applause of the three of them'Harshad'omg'he was great all over'but that scene when he had to let of of Heer's hand so he could dance with Geet'omg'when Heer pulled her hand out of his'it looked like' haila'andar andar hi woh maar raha tha'poor Prem!!! Additi'her scenes as she remembered the flashbacks and her moments with Prem'her monologue'wow'she nailed them'and Geet did superb when she told Heer all about her plan and what not'nicely done by all actors!!!

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Bloopers:

Meher goes in Harman's room to talk to Prem,but this room has been shown earlier and many times as Meet's room(obviously the bed is yet again the same as Prem's room).

Tuesday's Bloopers:

In this episode Prem's room was changed and it was very small compared to the room they show as Prem's room usually.However the bed and other furniture was same.

Wednesday's Bloopers:

When Prem brings his hand forward to ask Heer for dance,there is no sofa/bed in front of the stairs but when the lights go dim and they start to dance,the sofa/bed is just in front of stairs. Premeer voices were dubbed during dance sequence.

Thursday's Bloopers:

The photo album that Chahat found contained promotional marriage pictures,dream sequence pictures,after leap press conference pictures,rajasthan promo pictures.

Friday's Bloopers:

No Bloopers Spotted!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

This week Fashion Icon of the week goes to none other than our prem heer ki pyaar ki nishani CHAHAT she in her white Indian salwar suit was looking too cute even her hairs and makeup was nicely done along with the jewelry she was wearing including bangles maang tika and the tattoo she used and when she was walking downstairs she was looking like an ANGEL coming from heaven to reunite Prem Heer

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

enjoy everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAYKVOUzAM0

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Chupa Rustam Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GEET'ya'sure'we all expected that maybe'eventually'it would be Geet who brought Premeer back together especially after the scene when she swears to reunite Heer with her love'but'haila'itni jaldi'.usse toh pehle se hi saab kuch paata tha! wow'.she did give us a surprise naa'I must say'im very proud of her'hats off you her!!

2. The Awwwww Award: 'goes to'*drum rool*'PREM & CHAHAT'omg'it was a very short scene sequence'only a matter of a few seconds but haila'tell me'when you saw Prem putting Chahat to sleep'did you not say "awww" out loud? I totally did!! I just loved it'father and daughter for the first time knowing that the truth is all out there'haila'did this scene nto tug at your heart strings!! especially when Prem sushed Lallu'ha ha'funny'but utterly cute!! 'I hope we get more scenes like this in the upcoming weeks!!

3. The In-Your-Face Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GAYATRI!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha'I couldn't help but laugh at this budhi this week'she tried everything'EVERYTHING'to make the sagaai go off without a hitch'but'it all blew up in her face'omg'awesome' chahe kuch bhi karlo'joh log ek dusre ke liyeh bane hote hai'woh kissi aur ke nahin hosakte' aur Premeer'haila'un dono ki jodi toh Rab ne baneke bheji hai!! so'.i have to say it'IN YO FACE BUDHI!!

4. The You've Got to Be Kidding Me Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GAYATRI'.this chick never ceases to surprise me with her idiocy! she comes up with the notion that Heer planned everything'she made it so that Chahat would find the album and bring out the truth'omg'what is wrong with you'dimag nahin hai kya?! wait'I already know the answer to that'but really'all Heer said was go inside and hide'she didn't tell Chahat to go and hide in the closet and bring out the photo album'this is just so idiotic'dear lord'baath kahaan se kahaan se lejati hai'.uff!!

5. The What-Is-Wrong-With-You Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'HEER'she too'omg' doesn't cease to surprise me'whenever something good comes her way she pushes it back herself! Geet and Prem's engagement was broken'and'as we jumped for joy'this chick went after Geet to make sure this sagaai takes place'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? I mean come on'.you love Prem and he clearly loves you'.what is your deal!!?? logoon ko iss duniyaan mein kushiyaan bohot mushkil se milti hai'aur tu hai ke'kushiyaan tere samne khada hai, lekin tu woh kushiyaan kissi aur ko dene pe tuli hai! Uff'someone smack her'please'just do it'

6. The Mast-On-Her-Own Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'CHAHAT'ok'so the story was that Chahat was playing hide-n-seek'but here is the thing'who was she playing with? lmao'I didn't see the other kids or anyone'it was just kind of like Chahat hiding from herself'lmao'poor kid'I think Premeer need to give her a brother or sister to play with'being an only child is no fun! ;-)

7. The OMG Scary Eyes Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'JASMEET! holy crap!...did you guys see the eyes she was giving as the Premeer truth came out'I swear to go'I thought she was gonna eat someone'haila'mujhe lag raha tha ke abhi unke aankh nilak ke gameen pe girega! how did she hold the look for so long'.dear lord'that was crazy'and most definitely scary!

8. The Photography Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'BALAJI DESTRUCTIVES! omg'anyone else fall over laughing as Geet looked at the album! it was mentioned in our bloopers section about how the pictures were those from promos and dreams'lmao'that was just too funny'the first picture I saw was the one with Premeer dancing in the rain after he 'died''I was like wait'this was Heer's imagination'wow'technology is awesome, nahin? you can now take pictures of people who are not there'and even dreams!! someone give me that camera 'im ready to snap pictures of the hot guys who invade my dreams'lol'

Weekend Masti

Ayesha24

Jokes

SUICIDE
A man was going to a railway line to commit suicide. He was carrying a tiffin box with him.
Another man asked him why?
He replied: If the train gets late, will I remain hungry?

EXAMINATION SPECIAL
1) Special offer........ Bring a chit on exam day, scratch and show it to your nearest teacher and win free trip to Principal's office and enjoy 3 years vacation at home.
Hurry offer valid until exams only....

Weekend Video Mixes

PremLeoManav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJVb_zwc04

Editors Note

First off'before anything else'I just want to wish all our Muslim members a very happy Eid.

I hope you are all having fun'Eid means masti'and'money! hope you all get you fair share of edi'I'm waiting for mine'but'being massi/bua to many little ones'means I gotta give them money too'gotta hit the bank before prayer tomorrow'lol'Enjoy the day!

And now'a big thanks and hug to all my temporary replacement reporters who have done a truly awesome job this week!! you guys are just awesome!! thank you so much!! I appreciate it and so do the readers of KDC!! *applause*!! love you guys!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy jazz didnt had time to make a new VM..........all coz of my exams!!!!!

sorrrrrryyyyyyyy
-Anusha- thumbnail
Loved the Issue Jaz Di..Enjoyed reading all the segments ..Especially loved reading awards segments
maneeshaF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
as always ,at ur best guys😊
Keep it up.

And congrats for the 26 th edition.
Edited by nuptalie - 14 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow anothere awesome KDC
always love reading this
amazing work everyone
Happy Eid To Everyone

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great job once again jaz api!!!!!
ur sense of humour mann.......im still cracking up!!!!!!!!!

i'd luv to continue wid dissapointment of the week..is that okay?

Eid Mubarak to u too hun...and hey..ur an api to me..so where's my edi ;) :P
love
Samra
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is the first time I am replying. I am sorry for not replying to your earlier threads and I totally agree with your OMG moment of the week. I have watched that scene so many times and absolutely loved it. since I watched the scene so many times, I realized that chahat is holding onto prem's little finger in that scene. It was so touching and brilliantly directed but only Heer was missing. thanks to all the writers soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for all the kis desh chronicles. Edited by rit435 - 14 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for puttig up a very fine KDC..You guys do awesome job!
and the "special awards" section keeps getting better and better!Really loved it.
PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great job guys.  loved the ''awards'' section the best. 😆

but i must confess: my favouritepart  in the whole write up was  the phrase ''holy crap''.  🤣 

i don't know exactly why but i think 'bout it for more than a second and i crash into laughter --  that is just sooooo funny!!! 🤣🤣🤣

definitely a keeper for the ''gaali's'' notebook.  😆 thanks. 🤗
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ooiiiii, this was one heck of a fabulour edition! we absolutely loved each and every section!

Scene of the week - couple and family! awwiee, what beautiful choices! it just made me so happy reading that! great job guys :-D

@ jaz - PERFECT dialoguesss! i lovedd prem's!! btw, secret bataon? i didnt even bother listening to that dialogue because of the dubbing they did :-( sowwiieee! that voice was just way too annoying! isliye i didnt really here that one, but now that i read it without that crazy voice, it sounds AMAZINGGGGG!!!!

OMG moment of the week! awwwieee! very sweett! prem looked so adorable putting chahat off to sleep! my my, what a brilliant scene no? veryyy cute!

@ jaz again - the special awards had us ROLLING ON THE FREAKING FLOOR !!!!!! pahahahahahha!  OMG Scary eyes and Photography award ! TAUBAAA!!!!! u are one hilarious chicka! hehe, u had us laughing for minutes after we read that! and ufff, did prem rock that yellow kurta or WHAT?! *SIGH SIGH*