Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aww yaar Fatty....I didn't mean to depress you yaar :(( lol

There is so much tragedy in their story...no matter how many times I rewatch those scenes, they get me every single time *sigh*....UD as a character was so multi-layered and so complex that there are no easy answers...he didn't deserve to have to watch her die in his arms either....but that is what happened :((....that is the tragedy that ironically makes them so iconic....the one person who finally changed him, made him feel so deeply....that very person was snatched away from him *sigh*

What I find so heartwrenching everytime I watch that scene is that can you imagine how much he loved her? That he was just so shattered after having to watch her die in his arms that he lost the ability to even think or say anything anymore?? That expression....it just guts you....that tragedy....of getting the entire world handed to you in a second and then snatched away so cruelly five minutes later....that is what is so unbelievably sad about watching Prem like that.

Dude, how is Saiyyan a happy VM in comparison :S LOL....even that has vegetable Prem in it :P lol Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

....UD as a character was so multi-layered and so complex that there are no easy answers...

:worship:

You think it was karma? All the crap he did finally catching up to him? Was Mukti actually life teaching him a lesson?

Mmm, for me, their story is more than a 'love' story, it's about one person bringing a revolution in another's life 😊 Whether that is on the level of adversaries, friends, lovers, soul mates, whatever...I think more than anything, she helped him find Prem in the UD he had grown up as and feel human.

Somehow, I associate Saiyyan with M's love for him and so it holds a warmer, dearer feeling for me....
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ftm_ca

:worship:

You think it was karma? All the crap he did finally catching up to him? Was Mukti actually life teaching him a lesson? Ofcourse it was Karma....he did pretty terrible things to both Mukti and his mother....but still it was heartbreaking  to watch *sigh*

Mmm, for me, their story is more than a 'love' story, it's about one person bringing a revolution in another's life 😊 Whether that is on the level of adversaries, friends, lovers, soul mates, whatever...I think more than anything, she helped him find Prem in the UD he had grown up as and feel human. Beautifully said, yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....that is indeed how it was!

Somehow, I associate Saiyyan with M's love for him and so it holds a warmer, dearer feeling for me....Awwww.....I can understand....I guess I was speaking of the irony of the last few minutes when Mukti's soul comes to Prem...I tried to contrast it to the lyrics there.

PreMukti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nureat i want to say that i love each n every vm u've made on PREM & MUKTI 😳 😳 😳 And i'm totally completely agree with ftm_ca about every single word she/he made about Prem & Mukti.. For me also Prem & Mukti's story is more than a "love story".Its something deeper,dearest ,warm relationship which is very hard to explain and only can be felt as we all PM fans really really feel when we watch their lovestory.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I dnt know how much i've cried when i watched Prem & Mukti's scenes and i can't believe that their Magical relationship still makes me cry same as the old days    πŸ˜­ 😭 And thats 100% true of ftm_ca that their love story is about one person bringing a revolution in another's life and most importantly i too believe every now & then that Mukti helps Prem to find the Real PREM that he was hiding inside UD from years.(Even mother India could,t do that πŸ˜ƒ)
But still i cursed Ekta for ending such a love story in a very very heart breaking way coz still i think if their love story spread more longer (in to pathi - pathni rishtha) definitely again they will create Miracles not only as lovers but also as husband & Wife. πŸ˜† omgd i just hate the ending of their lovestory 😑 😑 ...Anyways i should say Prem - Mukti is my all time favorite couple they had share the Best chemistry i've seen ever 😳 And nureat your vm on them r just Awesome and my favorites r    1) Sayyan
                   2) Dil hai ke maanta nahin
                   3) Tu hi re
                   4) Tujh mein Rab (happy memories)
                   5) and then comes all the other vm's of u on PM
Keep creating more vm's on them coz i can't really get rid of them.Love PreMukti 4ever   πŸ˜³ 😳
PreMukti4eva thumbnail
I always love to watch your Saiyyan vm but i'm so afraid to watch it coz every single time i watch that Adorable vm at the end of it tears were streaming down from my eyes like a water fall 😭 😭 The scenes of Saiyyan vm were almost perfect with the song and u've match PM scenes Brilliantly that it captures the deepest place in my heart with reflection of all their Golden memories and and my pure LoVe to them... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Heere moti main na chaahoo
main toh chaahoo samgam tera
main toh teri saiyyan
tu hai mera ....saiyyan ... saiyyan

tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
aaraam se mar jaaoo
aaja chanda bahoo mein
tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoo ...
main ... tere naam mein kho jaaoo
saiyyan ... saiyyan
OMGD can there be any other couple or a lovestory that Best fits for this song other than our loving Veeru & Basanthi(Prem - Mukti) 😳 😳 😳   Nureat,I appreciate u alot for giving us such a wonderful Prem - Mukti heaven..Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a Ton πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww thank you so much for such wonderful comments, PreMukti4eva! I'm truly humbled that the VMs touched you so much....I just made them from the heart.....it's PM that bring out that emotion....they were just that iconically amazing *sigh*  Or should I say they are eternally alive in our memories as PM fans :-)
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
PreMukti4eva thumbnail
Yehhhh thats definitely true that they were just that iconically amazing *sigh* and surely Prem & Mukti will be eternally alive in all the PreMukti lovers memories as the symbol of Pure LOVE 😳 😳 U know i'm really surprised with my inner feelings towards them coz every single moment between PM makes my whole body shivers with all the emotions of Love..Itz just a feeling i never felt before on any other couple i've seen in hundreds of films & TV serials..When i was watching the Prem-Mukti love story at the begining i was crying with Mukti when she cries for her pure love towards Prem while Prem/UD rejecting her very rudely,then i was again crying with Mukti when she was fighting with the whole world including her life/love Prem to get the justice on her rape case and then after the 5 year leap on that memorable day where Prem realized that he loves his Mukti more than he loves himself and was crying like a baby in front of her & begging for Muktis Love..yes on that day i was crying with Prem while silently begging from Mukti "plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do not reject this guy who is helplessly begging & crying for his love/life(and still i cry when i watch these episodes 😭 😭 ) Yehhh thats the thing thats the Miracle of this eternal jodi..I was living with them in their whole lovestory crying with them,smiling with them πŸ˜† πŸ˜† That is the MAGIC of our Unbeatable jodi Pre-Mukti.. 😳 😳
And even now when i'm watching their Awesome scenes i curse Ekta with the unbearable pain & hattress for giving such a tearful & Heartbreaking ending for their sweet lovestory but, but again giving Ekta a big Thank murmuring this song in my mind while slightly Smiling through tears ,
                        ....WAAH WAAH EKTA JI JODI KYA BANAYI....   πŸ‘ πŸ‘
    Becoz Ekta is the person who introduced this Adorable, Outstanding, Legendary Jodi of all time Prem & Mukti to us... 😳 😳 😳 LOL.. Bless PM 4ever...Edited by PreMukti4eva - 14 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
UPDATE-6/22

Prem-Mukti VM-Tere Liye

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lyrTW9AAZI[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lyrTW9AAZI
PreMukti4eva thumbnail
Awwwwwwwww omg itz so Beautifulllllllll..Thank god u made a new one on them after long time.. Seriously Adorable work as usual Nureat.. U know that u i love each n every PM mix of urs..I truly can't get rid of this Legendary jodi..ITz so amazing even after ages how they remain this close to our hearts as at the beginning.. Their pair is just too excellent..With out any doubt they are one of the Ektas Best ever innovations..Love PreMukti always n 4ever.. πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreMukti4eva

Awwwwwwwww omg itz so Beautifulllllllll..Thank god u made a new one on them after long time.. Seriously Adorable work as usual Nureat.. U know that u i love each n every PM mix of urs..I truly can't get rid of this Legendary jodi..ITz so amazing even after ages how they remain this close to our hearts as at the beginning.. Their pair is just too excellent..With out any doubt they are one of the Ektas Best ever innovations..Love PreMukti always n 4ever.. πŸ˜†

Aww thank you so much😳.....LOL yeah I made one after a longgg time on themπŸ˜†.....after many days, a song inspired me enoughπŸ˜†