Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Charu Varsha's ma ma ma reminded me of your Mary's little lamb again πŸ˜›

me also she exactly did the same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey hey hey Tafseer dun say it wasn't romantic ! it was ULTRA ROMANTIC ! C'MON yaaaaaar we got what we wanted ! that they should at least TALK to each other like husband wife..Naitik's "alaukik parlaukik" sach was too cute..3 shabd "mujhe sona hai" oh dear u should see his actions yaar....he was just perfect in that scene...and their small conv. on the bed was just tooooo good to describe......pyaar ke 4 stages ! so dadi's advice is pathar ki lakeer for them..akshara doesn't wanna use her brain till the time dadi is alive !

did u notice? NO MATA G TODAY? πŸ₯³
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Naitik ka resignation has to be hidden till next episode so Mohit came handyπŸ˜› Oh ya Kharoos appology was cute fore us PM's lolπŸ˜†

PM's??? we are PR's yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aare this was good progress I felt yaar...atleast they are moving forward in their relationship...

And the way he said meri pehli shaadi hai🀣
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It was good episode. I thought that Naitik will say but when he said mujhe soona hai i was πŸ˜†. Akshara was dissapointed. Hmm but she deserved it. Its high time she say those words to him. Bechara since when he is waiting. Come Akshara Plzz tell Naitik
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

hey hey hey Tafseer dun say it wasn't romantic ! it was ULTRA ROMANTIC ! C'MON yaaaaaar we got what we wanted ! that they should at least TALK to each other like husband wife..Naitik's "alaukik parlaukik" sach was too cute..3 shabd "mujhe sona hai" oh dear u should see his actions yaar....he was just perfect in that scene...and their small conv. on the bed was just tooooo good to describe......pyaar ke 4 stages ! so dadi's advice is pathar ki lakeer for them..akshara doesn't wanna use her brain till the time dadi is alive !

did u notice? NO MATA G TODAY? πŸ₯³

Wow no Gayatri.....πŸ‘
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

yeah it was a cute scene but not at all romantic.....abhi toh dadi ka pravahan ka khub asar hua hai un dono par........now they r only on da 2nd stage.n there r 4 steps....My god........kya zaroorat thi Dadi ko apna muh kholne ko.....Varsha sunaya toh bhi kya hua, she hs crossed all da 4 steps.........n Akshara hi mili thi batane ko n saath saath Naitik bhi saath dene laga....... πŸ˜†

now it depends ki kitna tiome lagta hai ek step cross karne mein....... πŸ˜†

really u didnt think it was romantic...I loved it...this is what we wanted right...they shoudl start communicating...ILU and other stuff is far away but until now they were focussed on others...now its them...and dosti pyaar ka first step hai...today was excellent!!
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

Wow no Gayatri.....πŸ‘

ya and the other saas also proved to be a good saas...so all in all πŸ‘πŸΌ

and there was a bonus for me...both Naitik and Shaurya holding their ears in apology 😳
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PM's??? we are PR's yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol typo PR mere ko PMS ho raha haiπŸ˜† Naksh ko dekh kar......I have to send a doc to my boss so working on it .......mess ho gaya lol Boss ko Naitik ki apology & maafi na bheej doon chal I'll back in a jiffy
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sks7

<br><br>Wow no Gayatri.....πŸ‘<br>

Thank God, But we will get to see her tomorrow. Hopefully the button scene will be there tomorrow