Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: farislove

It sounded so silly when he said to Sadhna that I think we should Chotti Maa, I can't believe he is the same Ranvir who used to not tell anyone about his mission, he is doing a very big mistake at a very high point.........

But I think this mistake which will reveal it all, by telling all this to Chotti Maa, then Chotti Maa zaroor ghalti karege, as she is scared to be caught, this would make her revealed infront all........

I Agree with you i hope yeh sunke Choti Ma ke Face ka color badal jaaye and Ranvir woh schnge notice kerlee😆

Dinaa yessss😛
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't seen today's last part yet.But I am hoping that Ranvir will tell Sadhana that Shankar is involved and he called 'Mom' then Sadhana was there when Choti ma took the phone and she should say 'nahin Ranvirji,mommyji keliye koi phone nahi aayan' and btw,what is all this stupidity anyway??Why choti maa's aashirwad!!!

Originally posted by: smitha80

Haven't seen today's last part yet.But I am hoping that Ranvir will tell Sadhana that Shankar is involved and he called 'Mom' then Sadhana was there when Choti ma took the phone and she should say 'nahin Ranvirji,mommyji keliye koi phone nahi aayan' and btw,what is all this stupidity anyway??Why choti maa's aashirwad!!!

Ranvir told sadhan tht shanker is involved and MOMse mila wa hai she was just shocked she dint told him ke Mumy ji ko ko i phone nahi aayaa
ughh nd yess i dunno yeh aashirwaad abhi kyun chayeh hai ranvir ko😡
puja.k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ranvir will get a call from the hospital about Dadi-Buwa's fall before he tells Choti Ma anything...Well, I hope anyway!

Hopefully, Ranvir will go to the hospital and Dadi-Buwa will tell him about Satyen giving Choti Ma the rose. Ranvir will come back and tell Sadhna and Ragini and whilst they're talking, Ranvir will mention Shankar kaka talking to Vasu on the phone eariler. Sadhna will then say that she was with Vasu all the time and she didn't receive a phone call, but Choti Ma did...

Ahhh, this is potentially VERY exciting!
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously! Why is Ranvir taking a hasty decision to blurt his plan out to Choti Maa!?...the very fact that he got the idea to confess into CM was stupid!! If i'm correct, it was Ranvir who told Sadhna not to trust anyone in the family nor reveal their plan, until they found out about the culprit themselves! What's making him trust CM so much now?...the culprit could still be anyone in the family! I hope he gets a call from Gayatri Devi in the nick of time, so he'll get a hint from her info n aoid the revelation to CM..
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: smitha80

U r right, u have a point here 👏
But Sadhna didn't said anything as Chotti Maa came suddenly, I don't think Sadhna did notice or maybe she forgot it

com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if they again drag the story by letting CM knw their plan then the story will lose its charm..Ranveer shld be stopped by bua dadi and ranveer shld make excuse and talk aside..

Originally posted by: puja.k

I think Ranvir will get a call from the hospital about Dadi-Buwa's fall before he tells Choti Ma anything...Well, I hope anyway!

Hopefully, Ranvir will go to the hospital and Dadi-Buwa will tell him about Satyen giving Choti Ma the rose. Ranvir will come back and tell Sadhna and Ragini and whilst they're talking, Ranvir will mention Shankar kaka talking to Vasu on the phone eariler. Sadhna will then say that she was with Vasu all the time and she didn't receive a phone call, but Choti Ma did...

Ahhh, this is potentially VERY exciting!

So tht means jo plan kiya haii Woh nahi hoga??i too have a feeling Ranvir will pakka get a call frm Gayatru Devi but CM ko kuch garbar hai yeh topata lagjaayega naaa
Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: farislove

I would not call him bechchara, the real bachchara is Aalekh, Ranvir is putting his brother life in risk by telling her everything,wasn't he the same who said earlier to not tell anyone from Rajvanshi parivaar, as he doesn't trust any of them and any of them could be the culprit?, how he is so careless now?, I am much angry on him than Chotti Maa........

cool zee..... the promo showed that their plan will go through and Alekh names someone..... so i dont think ranvir willl be able to tell CM, definitely someone/something will stop him....probably a call about  dadi- bua😃
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ammoos

cool zee..... the promo showed that their plan will go through and Alekh names someone..... so i dont think ranvir willl be able to tell CM, definitely someone/something will stop him....probably a call about  dadi- bua😃

Which promo? 😲
Did they show a new promo?.......

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago