Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyanka crosses 50,000 followers on Twitte

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Priyanka Chopra crosses 50,000 followers on Twitter

Indian celebrities are making it big on Twitter. Just few days after Shashi Tharoor became the first Indian celebrity to have 100, 000 followers on Twitter, Priyanka Chopra joined the elite club of 50, 000 followers - and her follower count is growing with every passing day.

Be it her appreciation for wonderful weather or her feeling of vagueness, this Bollywood actress has been pouring it all through her tweets. She maintains a rich camaraderie with her followers and makes it a point to provide them with the latest updates. Starting from sharing the snippets of her upcoming films to detailing about almost every event she attends, Priyanka holds the interest of her followers by disclosing the latest buzz.

It is through her tweets that her followers have come to know about her upcoming website iampriyankachopra.com.

She even has a novel way of interacting with her followers on Twitter as she sheds her celebrity aura and indulges in discussions over every common issue of life. Her consistency in tweeting and visible effort to keep in touch with her followers, make her a popular tweep.

Priyanka is way ahead of her Bollywood peers with Gul Panag being the closest rival as she is inching towards 18, 000 followers. Gul Panag is followed by Karan Johar (kjohar25) - 17,421 followers and Mallika Sherawat (MallikaLA) - 16,417 followers. Preity Zinta (preityzinta) and Celina Jaitley (CelinaJaitley) are way behind with 10,342 and 1,184 followers respectively.

Priyanka Chopra comes across as warm human being on Twitter. Her deep attachment with her villa and her introspection about escapism and reality are all reflected in her tweets. One of her tweet says, "Mornings make me pensive..a time to reflect on the past yet plan the future!I guess I'm introspective this morning"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Ha and i am 1 of those she does have a interesting tweet 😆