Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rania.r thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

wowww panchi iz looking 2guddd

these siggies n avis making me cry. i wish i wasnt so biased towards shabir/milind. i'm feeling very bad now.
i still cant belive they broke up.i still feel some love is still left in corner of their heart.
they will get back.shabir will realise his mistake.he has to.
WOW PANCHI LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I never saw her so gorgeous!
i'm definitely sending this pic to shabir.
i think we all should so he'll fall in love with panchi again.

Originally posted by: -kiran

wow 😍     πŸ‘

thanks lizzy πŸ€—

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Angelcake, lets just leave it all as that is shal we? and enjoy the last sma with frends😊
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful pic.Panchi looks so beautiful.Angelic smile.
Thanks for the pictures.
mi-neepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi guyssss!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
so our sma has really come to an end?!!!😭 i reallly can't believe it still...was not able to digest the info so didn't even comment on it for the past few days.
i won't say i hate sha at all but all i can say is that he has definitely lost a treasure!!!
i am very proud of panchi and she really is a fighter and i just wish her all the best for the future..she is gonna rock!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
love all the friends that i have made over here...if not for shachi i wouldn't hve been able to do so therefore i would really thank shachi for that! love u all shachians bona, siya, minu,jessu,GD and everyone else!
Lets rock this last thread guys!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by azam12neelab - 14 years ago
mi-neepearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isa_de

CongratsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...On the new SMA.......But why last???

Any way am posting panchi lastest pic...😳😳😳

DO NOT GET ANGRY.....................😭😭

Panchi Bohra

WOW Panchi really looks beautiful..agree with you siya no one can looks as good as her in tellywood!!!!😳 her eyes are sooo beautiful!!!😍 it looks like she has put on weight over here na? in ekta's party it didn't seem soπŸ˜•
Edited by azam12neelab - 14 years ago
mi-neepearl thumbnail
can someone make a VM for panchi with the song happening even the remix would do from main aur mrs khanna...plzz i just want to see panchi in that song!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: azam12neelab

WOW Panchi really looks beautiful..agree with you siya no one can looks as good as her in tellywood!!!!😳 her eyes are sooo beautiful!!!😍 it looks like she has put on weight over here na? in ekta's party it didn't seem soπŸ˜•

Chi lookssss sooooooooooo beautiful😍
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Our Chi is so beautiful, sweet n innocent.  There is no one like her in telly bolly industry.  She is totally different than any other actress.  The new coke adv will definately help her to get new good projects.  Aft Kayamath she kept hereself busy in adv.  So many adv. we got to see.  Good Going Panchi!  Life is too short! We shd always try to utilise maximum time for our progress.  As earlier also she said she wants more n more work.  she cant sit without any work.  You are amazing!  i m really proud of you.  Henceforth, i will always pray for you.  God will give you lot of happiness and success!

ShaChi was our dream! We lived in that happily for last couple of years.  ShaChi  will be always Shabbir n Panchi for us.  We cannot forget that word.  It is deep inside in our heart. Thank you Shabbir n Panchi for that.  Without you guys we would havt not got so many lovely friends.  Thanks again.

So friends, pl. promise me since this is our last SMA there will be no fight , arguments only will fill this with ShaChi love. 

I sincerely request the other members who never believed in ShaChi not to post any negativity in our last SMA.

This will be a small gift from all of us (ShaChians) to our beloved ShaChi.