Shades of Life ||Chp2|Claremont High|pg5

Posted: 14 years ago
                                                    Shades Of Life

Moving on, is the one big lesson life tries to teach each one of us. It gives us the happiness we desire, but takes it back the very next moment. Surviving isn't where you lead the rest of your life, holding back to what you had, but is when you learn to let go of everything and move on. People may come, they may go, but what stays with us forever is our happiness. We can find it anywhere we are, if only we look deep into our hearts. And life never teaches it the easy way. It is always taught the hard way.

Here is a story of a teenager, like everyone else, no one extra ordinary, someone with imperfections, yet so perfect in her own way. Life changes for Elaine when she has to leave everything behind, and move in to a new place, with new people around. The story revolves around how she manages to cope up with it. It is easy to hold on, but hard to let go. And life always gets us the hard way.

An experience to remember, and learn from. Comes a story, which shows us the different Shades Of Life.

Edited by utfracks - 14 years ago
woowww itss bautifull rachnaa
m rillyy suprisedd!!!
do pm mee haann jaannuuu
jhappiisss
sindhya
Originally posted by cool.sindhya

woowww itss bautifull rachnaa
m rillyy suprisedd!!!
do pm mee haann jaannuuu
jhappiisss
sindhya

thanks so much cindy..i had written tis loong back..so thought..why not post it here...thanks once again!🤗
ooooo...sounds really interesting! Can't wait to read it :) Your intro reminds me of a Cecilia Ahern novel ;) Update soon!
Edited by archieeps - 14 years ago
Originally posted by archieeps

ooooo...sounds really interesting! Can't wait to read it :) Your intro reminds me of a Cecilia Ahern novel ;) Update soon!

thanks a lot..i'll definitely update soon..thanks so much once again.
hey wonderful start dear.. the intro reminded me of what am undergoing now..... i was in one place for 18 years with my friends i had made that my world.. but now after 18 years am totally transplanted to a new place and trying hard to cope up here... please dont think i am married.... actually we have changed our resident from one country to another.. different cultures etc etc....

So i think i can get some iinspiration from here...
Originally posted by preethis

hey wonderful start dear.. the intro reminded me of what am undergoing now..... i was in one place for 18 years with my friends i had made that my world.. but now after 18 years am totally transplanted to a new place and trying hard to cope up here... please dont think i am married.... actually we have changed our resident from one country to another.. different cultures etc etc....

So i think i can get some iinspiration from here...

aww thanks so much..hope this story is inspiring enough😊
sounds really intresting...plzz pm me wen u update...
Hey Rach! 1st of all u never disturb me! I luv ur writng! Nd ths story is a bit lyk mine! 3 yrs back, I had to leave everythng behind nd move to a new place!

Do continue soon! Nd pm me wen u update! Thanx for the pm!!!
its really beautiful rachna.....plz do ppm me......waitin eagerly..

luv
ananya