Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hi mariam dear... i have edited my post on page 2...
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Hey Everyone I know I havnt updated since ages because I got busy with university but now I have holz for 2 weeks so I will be updating defo 2morow and thanks everyone for your comments and support it means a lot to me
Love Mariam xxπŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Hey Everyone I know I havnt updated since ages because I got busy with university but now I have holz for 2 weeks so I will be updating defo 2morow and thanks everyone for your comments and support it means a lot to me

Love Mariam xxπŸ˜ƒ

mariam dear tomorrow gaya long before.still we are awaiting for you πŸ˜‰
@ shumi
me firstttttttttttttttt......!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
reserved.....
Yipee your first di cant wait to read your comments and see what you think πŸ˜›
extreamly sorry dear.i came back very late...
Its ok di i understand no need to say sorry πŸ˜›
starting with the pics.ofcpurse no need to tell about RoKa.as usual they are mind blowing.
thanks di i am glad you liked roka and there character in my ff
ther two Natik and Aksha...i think they are from yeah rista...i don't watch that serial because it is anti ekta serial...i hope while reading u r ff i will start liking them...
yup di they are from yrkkh they are my fav jodi after roka and i hope so through my ff you start liking them πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
achcha...robbie and kasturi know each other in the begining itself. good start...
yes they know each other already thought of making it a bit diffrent πŸ˜ƒ

kasturi told robbie to talk with her pics...omg! very bad ...poor robbie...poora serial mai wo wahee kartha raha...yahaan pay bheee????
yah i felt really bad for robbie in the serial. I know Kasturi really mean na but what could the poor girl do she was feeling sleepy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha...our robbss did not complete his assignment ...πŸ˜‰
No he was to busy with his gf and messing around

aksha too did not help my robbss???...lol i don't like her...😑
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she could have helped him but her mum called her na

Lecturer said' I don't want to hear anymore of your nonsense...Lecturer nay robbie ko daanta😭...oh! my sweetooo....don't worry robbss.we are with u...
he made the lec mad by constantly talking πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup he has all of us on kasturi forum to comfort him I am right na di   

he made the professor mad wo bachare bool gaya tha ke ag koi assignment be due in thee...hahahaha...welldone robbie...πŸ‘...there u are...
as he knew he didnt do any work so he used his brain and kept on talking constantly to the tutor and he forgot all bout it wish i could do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol they pumbed in to whom???..kahee wo kadooss lecture tho nahee...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†maybe  di you will find out in the next part πŸ˜›
precap:

filed trip to goa...wow...mazaa aayeah ga...
thanks di and in the next part they are defo going to go

wonderful part mariam.loved reading it.thanks for your brilliant up date.once again sorry for my very very late comments...
dont say sorry di its perfectly alright and thanks for your lovely comments they were brilliant and i am glad you enjoyed reading it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ Harlowdqueen
ReservedπŸ˜›
Waiting for your comments to see what you think πŸ˜ƒ
@ ..-..RoKa.._..

Mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!! πŸ€—
Hinnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay let me warn yu first...i am quite a hyper person n i love to drag my words sometimes and i love leaving long comments so if it gets a bit tuu much for yu...........too bad!! Yu gotta put up with it now!! πŸ˜†
thanks for warning me in advance πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yeah i can tell your hyper dont worry i will love to read your comments even if they are long so dont worry bout it and chilax πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Coming to yur ff:
Briliiant start!!! πŸ‘
thanks Hinna  πŸ˜ƒ
Kool choice of friends...seems realistic!! πŸ˜›
thank you i love Naksh jodi so i thought of combining my two fav jodi together glad you liked my choice lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hahaha Robbie seems to be the trouble maker of the gang!! πŸ˜‰
yup he is and he gets everyone else in trouble aswell bechare πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aww no-one was helping him for the assignment...and it was due in the day after 😲
hehe he was to busy flirting and messing around if he asks help at the last min this is bound to happen to him πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† hawwwww....ugh memories i always end up doing assignments the night before it's due in!! 🀒🀣🀣 Snap Hinna so do I. i always plan to do it before never happens i can understand your feelings and those horrible memorys lol
Ooo kool akshara is becoming a doctor!! πŸ˜›
yup I thought of making her smart in my ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hahaha robbie asked naitik to help him 5 mins before the class 🀣
haan robbie thought some miracle would happen and his work will be finished silly na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved the scene between the lecturer and robbie...awesome dialogues so funny!!! πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks Hinna glad you liked it if i managed to make you laugh it means my effort was succesfull thanks again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And it worked as well....the professor forgot about the assignment lol
yup he did as robbie made him so mad aww i so wish that could happen in real life how great it will be na πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
haha robbie doesnt pay for the canteen bills tut tut πŸ˜†
haan uske liya sara kuch free hain na usko lagta hai uske baap ka canteen hain🀣🀣I managed to write good hindi there aswell  πŸ€£πŸ€£
hahaha awww munna what a cute nick name πŸ˜› but embarassing tho πŸ˜†
🀣🀣thanks glad you liked it yup its embarrasing if said in front of everyone πŸ˜³
oooo i wonder who it is which scared them all
hmm you will find out soon when i update πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Great promo!! i wonder what robbie has got planned!! πŸ˜‰
thanks wait and watch to see what he got up his sleeve πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Fab part mariam!! πŸ˜ƒ Very funny and cute!! 😳
thanks for your compliments hinna i am glad you like it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Can't wait to read the next part!! πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon!
actually I knw i havnt updated in ages but i am gonna update today? as i in the middle of writing it lol πŸ˜ƒ

Ooops i didn't mean to leave a loooooong comment in the first part...didn't want tu scare yu already πŸ˜†
🀣🀣hinna you didnt scare me yet lol.
ps: did u recieve your ladoo and chicken 🀣🀣🀣
thanks once again for your fab comments hinna i enjoyed reading πŸ˜ƒ
Hinna xx
Love Mariam πŸ€—
@missindia26

Hey Mariam πŸ€—
Hey TJ  hw r u? πŸ€—
Awesome part, really fun and cute πŸ‘
aww thanks Tj i am glad you like it 😳 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Absolutely loved it!
thanks πŸ€—for your compliment hun πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Yay as well as RoKa you have one of my other favourite jodis, NaKsh! πŸ€—
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†snap we both like the same Jodi. first i was thinking of putting someone else but i am glad I included them now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hehe Robbie disturbing everyone at 3am πŸ˜†
yup he needed his work done and didnt bother considering the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol Kasturi's right, he shouldnt have been praising his long list of girlfriends and boring her to death
haan Kasturi is always right na if he asked her for help earlier he woudnt be stuck in a sticky situation πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Oooh so Akshara's gonna be doctor..cool she'll be a good one πŸ˜›
hehe I decided to make her clever in my FF unlike in the serial where she is dumb lol
Hehe love this mischevious, rebellious Robbie...love the excuse he gave to teacher πŸ˜†
hes clever and came up with smething qucikly I thought of potraying his character a bit different glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Aww can totally imagin Naitik blushing ad whining about being called "munna" πŸ˜›
hehe he not a munna anymore hes grown up so hes bound to be embarased glad you like it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Uh oh have they bumped into college bully or somehting?
hmm read the next part and you will find out lol πŸ˜ƒ
Cant wait to read on, update soon πŸ˜ƒ
I knw i havnt updated in ages but i am gonna update today for sure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for your lovely comments Tj i enjoyed reading them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Love TJ πŸ€—
Love Mariam πŸ€—

@ mini1roka
Hey Mariam!!πŸ€—
Hey Priya Hw r u ? πŸ€—
Gr8 beginning sweety..πŸ‘πŸΌ
thank you so much for your compliment hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
I love the gang..they all r rockin!!πŸ˜‰
thnks it took me a while to decide who to put with roka i am glad you like the gang πŸ˜ƒ

Robbie didn't complete his assingnment n was askin Kasturi n Akshara fr help in nyt..πŸ˜†reali adore his carefree attitude😳
hehe he thought they will do it for him or give him most of the answers thanks for liking robbie character hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hehe.the way he spoke to the lecturer was gr8..lol buddhu professor..he frgot to check the assignments..πŸ˜† lol he's a rockstar afterall!!!
heheh he made the bechara proffesor go mad that he didnt rem anything yup he was right he is a rockstar afterall πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Kasturi seems gr8 to..n ye Akshara wants to bcuma doctor..kwl!πŸ˜›
thanks for liking her character I didnt make her a bashan queen for once hehe and yah i wanted Akshara to be clever lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Lol naitik's nickname is Munna n Robbie calls him by this name in front of girls..bechara Munna..πŸ˜†
hehe haan he is embarased all the girls will think of him as a baby na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nw i reali can't wait who they bumped into..πŸ˜•
hehe you will find out soon when i update lol
Was that a techer or Princple or sumfin..lol can't guessπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
hmm lets see if your guess comes true πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Plz update soon!!! Can't wait to read more!!!πŸ˜›
I knw I havnt updated in ages but i am gonna update today for sure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for your lovely comments Priya i enjoyed reading them hun πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@reenbana

hey mariam fantastic yaar great!
Hey Shireen thanks for you fab comments I am glad you liked it hun πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@shumi
hi mariam dear... i have edited my post on page 2...
Hey di yup I seen it will go and read thanks for leaving your fab comments πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ