Bella's Birthday !!!!

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiya Twilighters !!!

Well today is 13th of September....and as we all know that
today Bella was born ...technically she wont be aging now but still today is her Birthday !!!!!

So over here I wish Bella Cullen....Many Many Happy Returns of the day !!!
and I wont be giving her gifts as she doesn't like it !!๐Ÿ˜ณ

luv Alina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
oh yeah!

happy b'day Bella :)
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
Bella turns 20 today....technically.....and acording to her vamp b-day...since she opened her eyes after her transformation about a day before her human birthday......she is officially ONE YEAR OLD VAMPIRE!

So happy first vampire birthday and happy 20th human birthday to bella!!

PEOPLE....GIVE HER GIFTS.....SHE HATES IT.....she got on our nerves, now lets get back on her...hehehehehehe

xo Kruti
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrutiLuvEdward

Bella turns 20 today....technically.....and acording to her vamp b-day...since she opened her eyes after her transformation about a day before her human birthday......she is officially ONE YEAR OLD VAMPIRE!

So happy first vampire birthday and happy 20th human birthday to bella!!

PEOPLE....GIVE HER GIFTS.....SHE HATES IT.....she got on our nerves, now lets get back on her...hehehehehehe

xo Kruti

Hey Kruti that's really a nice idea !!!!!! She is really so much annoying !!!!!!
But you know what here is a problem..... what should we gift her????...she already have so many things!!!

Anyway I forgot to wish her Vampire Birthday !!!!!! So Happy Vampire Birthmark Mrs. Cullen !!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

luv Alina

KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

Hey Kruti that's really a nice idea !!!!!! She is really so much annoying !!!!!!
But you know what here is a problem..... what should we gift her????...she already have so many things!!!

Anyway I forgot to wish her Vampire Birthday !!!!!! So Happy Vampire Birthmark Mrs. Cullen !!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

luv Alina

you're right...a husband as perfect as Edward....a son-in-law as perfect as Jacob....a family as perfect as the cullens'........hot cars....tons of money.......she has it all!!!....so unfair!!

Where is MY Edward Cullen??  I want one too!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Alina- thumbnail

you're right...a husband as perfect as Edward....a son-in-law as perfect as Jacob....a family as perfect as the cullens'........hot cars....tons of money.......she has it all!!!....so unfair!!

Where is MY Edward Cullen??  I want one too!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

I know Kruti dear...Bella's life is just so PERFECT !!!! She have all those things which really makes me feel Jealous!!!!!!

And don't cry dear !!!!! I'm here with you...in search of my Edward Cullen....I too want one!!!!! I wish we both get one someday!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

luv Alina

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeaa
Happy 20th Birthdayy Bella Swan Cullen:P

KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

I know Kruti dear...Bella's life is just so PERFECT !!!! She have all those things which really makes me feel Jealous!!!!!!

And don't cry dear !!!!! I'm here with you...in search of my Edward Cullen....I too want one!!!!! I wish we both get one someday!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

luv Alina

Lol...I think a lot of the twilight fan girls are looking for their Edward Cullen or Jacob Black, or Jakeward Cullack....(hehehe..some girls want a combination of two๐Ÿ˜‰)๐Ÿ˜† by the way...let me know when you find your EC...I'll let you know as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

xo Kruti
-Alina- thumbnail

Lol...I think a lot of the twilight fan girls are looking for their Edward Cullen or Jacob Black, or Jakeward Cullack....(hehehe..some girls want a combination of two๐Ÿ˜‰)๐Ÿ˜† by the way...let me know when you find your EC...I'll let you know as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

xo Kruti

Well You Are Right Kruti......I Know Few Such Girls....Even My Few Friends Are Too Looking For Someone Like Edward Cullen Or Jacob Black Or Even Jakeward Cullack ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Its Just That Everyone Is Going Crazy After This Twilight Saga !!!!

And Sure Kruti Its A Deal *Shake Hand* I Will Surely Tell You About It !!!!!! I Hope That Day Comes Really Soon!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

luv Alina

๐Ÿ˜†
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
^^  Yeahh.....I used to love jacob but then he got really annoying in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.......so now its all about Edward...

and for sure...its a deal set in stone...the day I find one I'll tell you....I won't be finding mine anytime soon because the one that I thought was Edward Cullen of my life turned out to be an illusion.....so ye....in simple words....just broke up with sum1..lol

xo Kruti