The Photograph l One shot story - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
That was a Great piece of work.

Loved the way you described the emotions there and it was almost as if I could feel every thing going around. Superb one shot.

Thanx.
Posted: 14 years ago

Okz, permit me to type down to you what i feel about this piece 😃

First, its not a vague story, its realli clear, and its a story piece, so if u find time and feel like it, do write about this character plz, wud like to read it.
Well, its a beautiful moment to write about, i mean, as a member said, its just a thing of few minutes and u've written a lot about it, 👏 and u've practically expressed in words all the feelings that a person feels in such deep moments in which everything seems to stop to pay attention to the flood of things inside of you.
There r a lot of conclusions and thoughts that have got a high value, for example:
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on despite that fear"
"Our choices make us who we are"
The meaning of "home" for her, the ability of silence to rule some or other day in a space, and taking "the path less travelled by"
I thank you for all this 😊, this only text could teach one many things, I think it's worth more than what u thought while writting it.
Besides, it's just, so beautifully written..! 😃
Really, thanks for sharing it wid us, and thnx for sharing ur sources of inspiration too. I loved the song, realli peaceful and inspiring. 😊