Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

for people who startd watchin lnmdj..

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
its fr people who startd watchin lnmdj recently or a few days aftr it startd...like me๐Ÿ˜ญ............dis is my most favourite video of lnmdj.................its so beautiful๐Ÿ˜.........it may nt go wid d rules of dis forum...bt i wantd 2 share dis............... heres d link........
(plz comment if u all lk it )
Edited by aaditti7 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
@ sistu n luvarti :thanx fr lkin dem.....
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aaditti - this is the video that actually got me super hooked to the show!

I sooo agree .. those who are just beginning to watch the show .. need to see this! Its a MUST WATCH! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektaj

Aaditti - this is the video that actually got me super hooked to the show!

I sooo agree .. those who are just beginning to watch the show .. need to see this! Its a MUST WATCH! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

unfortunately i watchd it on youtube....stupid me startd watchin lnmdj mr dn a week  aftr it startd...knw wat i lk d most..its d song selection.....it suites both d sides vry well...d way dey hv blended both sides 2gether its jus๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..kinda feelin.....
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thanx a ton..

welcome...hope u lk it....
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaditti7

unfortunately i watchd it on youtube....stupid me startd watchin lnmdj mr dn a week  aftr it startd...knw wat i lk d most..its d song selection.....it suites both d sides vry well...d way dey hv blended both sides 2gether its jus๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..kinda feelin.....

Hey Aaditi .. even I watched it on youtube .. as I don't get the channel  And like you .. even I started to watch the show one week after it started. But luckily watched it from there .. which brought about the best moments of the show! The rain dance sequence was what I just needed to get me hooked!

And sooo true .. the songs selection has been great! I don't think I loved the Chalka Re song so much in the movie like I loved it picturised in this show! ๐Ÿ˜† More than anything .. looved how the brothers are dancing .. Sameer's nautanki was toooo cuuute .. and also, how Roshni was dancing for her sister! Awww! That bonding between them is what got me majorly hooked to the episode .. and the show! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
adits7 thumbnail

Hey Aaditi .. even I watched it on youtube .. as I don't get the channel  And like you .. even I started to watch the show one week after it started. But luckily watched it from there .. which brought about the best moments of the show! The rain dance sequence was what I just needed to get me hooked!

And sooo true .. the songs selection has been great! I don't think I loved the Chalka Re song so much in the movie like I loved it picturised in this show! ๐Ÿ˜† More than anything .. looved how the brothers are dancing .. Sameer's nautanki was toooo cuuute .. and also, how Roshni was dancing for her sister! Awww! That bonding between them is what got me majorly hooked to the episode .. and the show! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh u dont get d channel...dats bad ya...its d biggest prob of starone(availability)...n  ditto.........evn i loved d song mr in lnmdj..d entire sequence is shot so well..bonding b/n d siblings isd highpoint......bt u knw wat m feelin sad 2day๐Ÿ˜ญ...aftr readin d top 5 acc to channel post.... Edited by aaditti7 - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
^^ Awww Aaditti .. don't bother about the listing! Look at the brighter side and be happy that in such a short span of time .. it is there in the list! I know even HDHAA is there .. and seems like its doing well .. but still, as long as its there in the charts and people are watching .. its fine! It will go up sooner or later .. I'm positive! ๐Ÿ˜ณ There is no way LNMDJ can be ignored for too long ..
adits7 thumbnail

^^ Awww Aaditti .. don't bother about the listing! Look at the brighter side and be happy that in such a short span of time .. it is there in the list! I know even HDHAA is there .. and seems like its doing well .. but still, as long as its there in the charts and people are watching .. its fine! It will go up sooner or later .. I'm positive! ๐Ÿ˜ณ There is no way LNMDJ can be ignored for too long ..

yup....u knw d timeslot mentiond der on dt website fr mjht is actually lnmdj timeslot๐Ÿ˜•........n dis is d only forum m active on coz lnmdj is d only serial i watch(though watch mjht bt 1ce in week or so)..i mk it a point 2 watch it at 9:30......dunno if dmg n mjht hd already bcum popular by dis time.....or did dey tk mre dn 5-6 months 2 get popular....
Eksie thumbnail
^^ If I'm not mistaken .. it did take some time for both DMG & MJHT to establish itself in audience minds & hearts. I think even the channel looks at their shows for some 3-6 months to see how the show is doing in terms ot TRP's and viewer interest. LNMDJ is gaining momentum .. quite rapidly, I must say .. so maybe in a few weeks time we will know where the show exactly stands.

Lets just hope for the best .. coz LNMDJ deserves the best! ๐Ÿ˜ณ