OK Let's Discuss all about Lubna and Vaishali here

JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

We All Are Missing These Two People......!

That is Lubna and Vaishali mam...............

Or Someone might be missing.....him as well.....?

Or Someone might be missing him???????????

????

But the fact remains the same.....that people come and go and it's we the people who have to take that fact and move ahead...

Well death cannot be averted in real  life......so as the characters in dramas.....
Many reasons.....many purposes are behind people leaving the shows......
.....things like long time dedication with the show, getting bored with the same character or just having a feeling to move on. Someone doing a serial cannot shoot for many...So a desire for different roles is obvious.

I disagree with Lubna Salim that she cannot give more of herself to Leela's role, but I agree with her that there is something called monotony. If I was in Lubna's place then I would have done the same thing.....perhaps a bit earlier (like Vaishali).......I cannot dream of working in a same place for more than 4 years and that also doing the same role!!! no never.....So do Lubna and Vaishali...We are viewers and we think that Leela and Praveena are real people and will never go away....but the sad thing is that viewers easily forget that behing Leela and Praveena are real people working to make a living. They have their own life, own decisions, own dreams after all for the career ladder to progress to different roles rather than stick to same one for more than 4 years.

I am sorry to say but no matter what now it is impossible for either Leela or Vaishali to come in BBB. One good news is that Leela bhabhi has not died as Praveena, so the new Leela bhabhi is doing her best.. Another good news is that later in Praveen's life a Praveena like character will come...(already shown in BBB1).

So I share my feelings with those who are really dieing to see old Leela, Praveena or Jigar.....or even MJ back (not related to BBB !!), but sorry there is no way that way and we have to accept and move forward.

Just to share my experience, when Praveena died, I was nearly gone angry....I sent 10's of emails to hats off, I opened couple of online petitions with more than 500 signatures to bring back Vaishali....but all my efforts went in the small thing near my bed which I call a bin.....

So Moral of the story is that we have to move out of the emotions of the serial..and become practical at times....

But still if people have any feelings, or something to tell about Lubna, Vaishali, Jigar, feel free to write anything in this post.

Moderators please stick this post.....to make it a MEGA discussion on this topic so that we can clean up the forum which is filled with so many Lubna, Jigar, Vaishali topics all over...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laviza97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 nice post n i wana say dat dere is a simlarity bw new leela and older leela
birju4baby thumbnail

To leave BBB was leela's own choice(although i disagree with reasoning and I think it was very disrespectful to the show ) but anyways .. let us rejoice with the fact that atleast we have Gattu,Minakshi,Mota Bhai,Baa .. let us support the show and applaud it ...

I like new Leela .. as long as she can act she would be fine ..I haven't see much much of the new Birju but the old one was handsome and had excellent comic timing ... There can be no one like old Leela but let us get over it ... Praveena shud have never died .. but that is again crying over split milk ... Hopefully there would be another Love STory for Praveen .. that shud be an exciting storyline
nisha204 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnk u this is a sticky we needed 1 official place to discuss this

there are soo many new posts on the same topic

making forum messy

so thnk u

n i agree with u

n i think new leela is very good
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for post..I am missing Vaisali and Lubna..i feel after Vaishali left i don;t feel to watch BBB..
I waiting to come back BBB..when i show start i watch first two epi,..I feel i hope show doesn't start..

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well..bbb startng me..i missd old leela a lot..
bt ab..i think d new leela is doing a gud work............
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
Thanks , i understand what you are trying to say ,..i guess i just love  the gone members of the cast 😭 , leela and praveens were my fav characters . I don't know why i dn't feel like watching it anymore ..may be i ve just grown up .