A Lifetime Of Memories||Chapter3:Sometimes||Page13 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by *Nishi*

hey am sorry i dont remember you 😆 but nice intro. looking forward to reading more.. please PM when you update 😃

lol... m the gurl hu mde thee nikashas writer of theeee  weekk siggie😆
Awesome concept. Do continue soon.
awwwwwwwwwwwww muuaahhhzzzzzz neelaaammm....
jhhaapiiiss....
awwwwwwww thnkss sanjuu
soooo gladd u lykdd it!!
awesome bLossom dear
i cant comment on daily routine...coz i am in hostel...and access net only on weekends...
i am really sorry !!

but u are a ROCKSTAR !!!
Edited by ruchimayur - 14 years ago
Originally posted by ruchimayur

awesome bLossom dear
i cant comment on daily routine...coz i am in hostel...and access net only on weekends...
i am really sorry !!

but u are a ROCKSTAR !!!

i loooovvveeeee u ruchhhh
miiisssdddd yaa loooaaddssss😃
Originally posted by cool.sindhya

lol... m the gurl hu mde thee nikashas writer of theeee  weekk siggie😆
 yaar are you gonna post something here or not.. all you guys have been doing is chatting 😡 
yah i remember you now 😲
sorry nishi di
im posting... actuallyy i was down with fever so dint get time to write.
love
sindhya

Chapter 1-

Noor- oh so tell me sayeli! Is it like im not good enough for you or is it like-

Sayeli- noor stop it! Im breaking our friendship not because youre not good enough for me! But because... because just lay off. I am not interested in making conversation with you! Get your pleads off my life! Im not interested you get that?

she said quickly turning to walk away.

Noor- saii! SAII! SAII GIMME A BLOODY REASON BEFORE YOU GO! SAAAAIIIII!

But before she could say anything more sayeli was gone.

And noor kept standing there nott knowing what to do, which way to go, or where to look.

Derest  moon, why is it always me? What have i ever done to get scrutinized used and then thrown away? I feel desperate... a little disturbed... and very scared. But more than that im curious moon. Theres something sai is hiding from me. Suddenly she comes and breaks our friendship! Why? Whats that that i did which pissed her? Oh hell i just wish she would talk!

Hell with life

Good night

Noor.

Noor slowly opened her locker in the close to deserted locker room and munched her stuff in without breaking down. Her head hurt like hell because of lack of sleep and her memories were blurred.

She quickly banged the locker shut and turned only to find sayeli standing there with her lips pursed tight, and her fingers rubbing against each other in nervousness.

Noor- what do you want?

Sayeli- im sorry noor! Everything i said yesterday it was because..... it was because of.. justin!

Noor- great! Now who the hell is justin sai? And what do you think? Im some sort of rabbit am i? You call me ill come! Youll leave me and ill sit there craving for you? Then let me tell you ms sayeli gupta! I don't give a shit about you! So get lost!

She said and turned to leave when sayeli held her hand and started crying.

Sayeli- i can explain! I seriously can! But atleast give me a chance noor please!

Noor- fine shoot!

Sayeli- okay see a few days ago i met this guy called justin in the pub-

Noor just started at her in disbelief.

Noor- pub? When did you start going to pubs? For gods sake you're 15.

Sayeli- i know i know! That was the first time!

Noor- who did you go with sai?

Sayeli looked down at her shoes as she replied- i... i went alone!

Noor- for goodness sake-

Sayeli- noor please listen to me once! Then you can ask as many questions as you want to!

Noor- fine go ahead!

Sayeli- there i met justin-

Noor- how old is he?

Sayeli- i don't-

Noor- SAII!

Sayeli- fine! Hes 27!

Noor looked as though she would collapse any minute.

Noor- shoot!

Sayeli- we sortta became close and everything! And then he said he doesn't want me to be friends with... kids.

She said in a low whisper as noor looked at her, with her eyes filled with pure loathing.

Noor- and?

Sayeli- and thats why this all happened!

Noor- oh and whats the new bit about it? He dumped you? Thats why you came back?

She asked, the sarcasm evident in her tone.

Sayeli- no for gods sake! Don't say that! I love him!

Noor grunted in an effort to show how amusing she found the situation.

Sayeli- excuse me! Respect my feelings noor!

Noor- fine ill bloody respect them! Go out there and run away with him. But i don't CARE!

Sayeli- so is it like you  forgive me?

Noor- one condition

Sayeli gave a look of utter disbelief as she said- now what?

Noor- i will not take any bullshit from this loser whoever he is! I will not look at him in the face, or act friendly towards him, and i will so not take his shit!

Sayeli- aye aye captain!

Noor- then.... its on again!

She said clamping her best friend in her arms.

Sayelis mom- sai for gods sake! Stop acting so immature i am not allowing a 27 year old to become so friendly with you! So please!

Sayeli- mama but hes just a friend!

Sayelis mom- oh please sai! Ive been through your age too! So don't try to give me that bull shit! I mean the way you are locked up in your bedroom rummaging crazily on the phone with your grown up friend saying awwww justin i love you i love you-

Sayeli- so youve bin over hearing my conversations!

Sayelis mom- oh like i really wanted to! I had to call the ration and i by mistake picked up! Count your blessings sai that i dint tell your dad!

And that was it, sayeli ran upstairs and banged her room shut.

A few days later-

Justin- hey lily i was wondering if you wanna go on a drive with me tonight?

Sayeli- drive? But your friends?

Justin- oh mandy and kaustav are gonna be in the pub. And Jason is busy!

Sayeli- oh well ill have to ask!

Justin- oh like those parents of yours would give you permission lily!

Sayeli- but if i don't ask them then how will i come?

Justin- just sneek out!

Sayeli- what if i get caught!?!

Justin- lily i love you. Is getting caught more important than that?

And sayeli got wound up in her emotions again as she said yes.

Noor- sai i really really know you wanna go but please think again!

Sayeli- ofo noor! You are acting way over the top!

Noor- but-

Sayeli- noor noor noor! Listen i think i hear justins car pulling up here! Im off. So remember im not with justin, im with you at your place for a sleepover. Okay?

Noor- okay have a nice time.

Sayeli- muaahh!

That night around at 1 o clock sayelis mom called up.

Sayelis mom- hey noor beta. Is sai awake?

Noor- no shes sleeping aunty. Ill tell her to call you in the morning.

She said as she rubbed her eyes to come back to her proper self not wanting to slip off anything of the plan in her sleepiness.

Sayelis mom- actually beta sais dad is coming to your place to give sai her brush and clothes which she forgot to take along in the excitement.

Noor suddenly sat up straight like a needle.

Shit shit shit, mom would blurt out everything. I have to get the door before mom wakes up.

But as luck had it, as soon as she rushed downstairs she was greeted by her mom dad and sais dad. All looking at her as though she was a rotten fish lying scrondled in the house.

Noor- mom i can explain-

Mom- where is sai?

Noor- mom-

Dad- noor tell us where is sai!

Noor- dad actually-

Dad- NOOORR!

And she blurted it out.

Sayelis mom- don't worry everythings gonna be fine gautam!

Sayelis dad- i cant believe it rashi that you hid all this from me! If you hadnt hidden all this that day, then we woundlt be heading for the music right now!

Noors dad- don't worry gautam. We'll find her for sure!

Noors mom- exactly she'll be fine!

She said and they drove ahead into the night looking for sayeli.

Sayeli- justin are you sure you can drive?

Justin- yes babe! Of course i can drive!

He said in his overtly drunken voice. He had just had 4 complete bottles of alcohol and had nicely gotten into the car driving like a maniac.

Sayeli- justin STOP THE CAR ... im scared justin... JUSTIN THAT CAR!

And suddenly out of nowhere a flashing light sped towards them, and then everything went dark.

Slowly her eye lids propped up open as she felt a searing pain in her limbs, and her head, and her hands. Her whole body seemed to be aching out of pain.

She closed her eyes again, as though it was a bad dream.

She again opened her eyes minutely and looked around her. It was a white polished room with no furniture as long as she could see, there was a door which had a red plus sign on it, and finally her eyes stopped at a particular figure which took all her attention.

And a feeble mutter came out of sayelis mouth- nooor....

Noor stood there in front of sayelis blood covered bed with a feeling of emptiness like never before.

Sayeli- noooor... mama... last wish... please.

And quietly without another word noor walked out of the room leaving the nurse disgruntled and surprised.

A week later sayeli died, sayeli died without knowing that in her desperate act of wanting to be with justin, she had not only taken her own parents life, but had also left noor to be an orphan for the rest of her life.