Beautiful Shyam-Sugna scene today!

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I  just watched the epi and the Shyam Sugna scene was just sooooooooooo beautiful! It's so nice to see Sugna finally warming up to Shyam....

There was just this amazingly sweet poignancy to the scene.....The way Shyam took her hand when she was about to leave and then talked about that incident when he'd stolen her chappals once and maybe that's why he's suffering like that today....And they played one of my fav. songs from that albume! I love that 'aaj mere piya' song so much! And it fit so amazingly in this scene! Vibha and Vikrant were brilliant in the scene! The way Vibha emoted in the bit when she starts to cry and folds her hands in front of him to ask for forgiveness for giving him so much pain.....and Shyam just takes her hands in his, wipes the tears from her face softly and shakes his head....the WAY he shook his head *sighhhh* Vikrant was amazing in that bit! I just fell in love with Shyam a bit more in that momentπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i too liked a shyam suguna scene after ages. finally the creative team seem to be taking their romance with the right pace.
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I  just watched the epi and the Shyam Sugna scene was just sooooooooooo beautiful! It's so nice to see Sugna finally warming up to Shyam....

There was just this amazingly sweet poignancy to the scene.....The way Shyam took her hand when she was about to leave and then talked about that incident when he'd stolen her chappals once and maybe that's why he's suffering like that today....And they played one of my fav. songs from that albume! I love that 'aaj mere piya' song so much! And it fit so amazingly in this scene! Vibha and Vikrant were brilliant in the scene! The way Vibha emoted in the bit when she starts to cry and folds her hands in front of him to ask for forgiveness for giving him so much pain.....and Shyam just takes her hands in his, wipes the tears from her face softly and shakes his head....the WAY he shook his head *sighhhh* Vikrant was amazing in that bit! I just fell in love with Shyam a bit more in that momentπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

well said..  Vikrant, Vibha did a great job.. 
I wanted to listen to "albela sajan" a bit longer..πŸ˜ƒ

arre.. koi Shyam ka aankh band kar ke sar hilane ke shot ka AVI banao.. πŸ˜† like this. .πŸ˜†

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

me too.....hehehe😳
yup i also loved the part when sugna cleans shyam's wounds and then shyam looks at her lovingly and then sugna while leaving switches on the tape recorder. it was veryyyy sssssswwwwweeettttt. 😊Both Vikrant and Vibha were fabulous.πŸ‘πŸ‘
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_sen

yup i also loved the part when sugna cleans shyam's wounds and then shyam looks at her lovingly and then sugna while leaving switches on the tape recorder. it was veryyyy sssssswwwwweeettttt. 😊Both Vikrant and Vibha were fabulous.πŸ‘πŸ‘

OMG when did that scene happen?? Is that in today's epi?? Can't wait to watch it!

*edit: oh damn! This was at the end of the epi?? I didn't watch the whole vid! Ughhh! It wasn't there in the update initially either :S Okies chalo will go back and catch up today then :-)
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope we get to see more of Vibha and Vikrant scenes, now that we are gearing up for more rona from Anandhi and more shrewd and lewd behavior from Mahavir Singh.........................

Romance is much better than all that especially between Suguna and Shyam..πŸ˜ƒ
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
really great scenes of SS!!!!!!!!
Hilarious too esp that gramophone part!πŸ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
can some one plz tell me why is anandi being throwwn out ?