Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockstar_ria thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: swamii92

hey ria nice cs ..........................would love to read further.............pm me with ur further updates too n thnx for the pm

Hiya....

Thanks a lot.....

Will surely pm with you the next parts....

Love

Ria

Rockstar_ria thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi2

wow ria

that character skekh was great fab loved it , it was damm cool girl , they all have ran away from there house ,and that too at such young age and now graduate ,settelled matured ,wow loved all that a lot
great character skech would love to read a lot from it , this is defintely gonna be an adventorous and a fun filled one ,
great ,nope actually a perfect start ,
please do update with next part soon and please doo pm me with that
till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi

Hey simi....

Thanks a lot for the long comment.....

And yeah you're absolutely right...this ff going to be damn cool...there will be some masti...some tang khichai....some sad moments....some happy....but all i can tell is this is going to be a full package of FRIENDSHIP.....

Will continue asap....

Take care...

Love

Ria

Rockstar_ria thumbnail
Originally posted by: vruls

hey ria
thanks for the pm
loved the character shkech
thay all r quite different
pls continue soon
n thanks

Love Sanam

Hey sanam....

I am glad that you liked the character sketch...n yeah they are not quite but totally different....as the saying only goes that 'Opposites attract'....right.....

Will continue asap....

Love

Ria

Rockstar_ria thumbnail
Originally posted by: REDnBLACK

hey ria......

wooooo intresting........ loved da character sketch......... very refreshing

wanna see wat will happen nxt

cont asap

do pm me wen u will cont nxt

love
sanna

Hey sanna....

Am glad that you loved the character skctch....

Will continue asap....

Take care...

Love

Ria

Rockstar_ria thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishk

Hey Ria,
The concept sounds nice, I liked it.
Please continue soon and thanks for the PM.

Luv u<333
Kashish

Hey kashish....

I think this is for the first time that you have commented on my ff....

And i am really glad that you did so....

I am really very very that you liked the concept....

Will surely continue asap....

Till then take care....

Love

Ria

ammy-ridz thumbnail
Hey ria,
Sorry for the late reply.
Awesome! concept.
Very unique.The character sketches were Amazing.
Wow!..so the story is based in California..I suppose.
Looking fwd to it. Loved all the characters. Oh! and AR engineers...wow!..kinda different.
Plz continue soon.
Thanx.
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woah Ria  its really an awesome one mind blowingso cute sound interestingplz continue it soon & thanks for the pm

Ridhima to Armaan
"I want some who will never leave my side,
I want someone who will say 'I love you' and mean it,
I want someone who will watch a Friday night movie with me,
I want someone who will put me in a happy mood,
 when I'm in a bad one,

I want someone who will hold me when I'm scared,
I want someone who will give me there jacket when I'm cold,
I want...............you (Armaan)"

https://www.portmeiriononline.co.uk/UserFiles/Image/luxury_chocolates_2.jpg

Nidha 
Rockstar_ria thumbnail
Hey guys....here's part 1 and part 2 posted below...

NOTE : All the parts will be posted her only as it is a mini ff.

PART 1

We all see a guy in his mid twenties lying on the bed holding a cusion tightly. He is lost in his own sleep unaware that the sun has alrady shone up. 'Beep Beep' his mobile rang up. "Uffooo...now who's this...not even letting me sleep...*sigh*" he murmemered getting up to pick up the phone which layed on the table. As soon as he saw the caller name he got up with a herk. "Yeah angie..." he said on hearing his friends voice on the other side. "Urgent call....anyways armaan you're sleeping..." Anjali, armaan's friend, said hearing him yawn on the call. "It's not a question to ask...anyways i'll be right there..." he said this time with a big yawn. "Please ridzie ko bhi call kar dena...n ya be here at sharp 9:30...clear..." anjali said. "Fine..." he answered. They both bid bye to each other and armaan again fell on the bed. 'Oh my i am not having enough sleep man...what the heck !!! Come on yaar she's your friend...and you know na anything for friends...but sleep...yeah it's okay...after all what are friends for...oh my god i have to ri...she will be in a terrifieng mood i tell you...'hello...ammy is this the time to call up...and blah blah blah...' oh god just save me from her bickering...okay dude just pick up the phone n dial up her number...come on yaar...you're a guy...so just chill...take a deep breath...n go for it...'he thought while taking his mobile in his hand n pressing the switches to dial her number.

"Hey ammy....what's up..." the voice came from the other side. "Ri is it you ??" he asked scratching his head. "Dumbo...you have dialed my number then there won't be any stefani or christen here..." she said. " Umm...actually anji called up...an urgent call..." he said chuckling a bit. "At what time ??" she asked. "9:30 sharp..." he said giggling. "Oh no man...today no jogging....uufff..." she said in despair. "Same goes for me too...anyways c ya at 9:30..." he said getting up from the bed n opening his closet to take out some clothes. "Okay...c ya..." she also said getting up from the swing in which she was settled during the call n headed for her closet n she cut the call. 'Woowww...today it was not that Riddhima Gupta who always fought with me...i think it's because we have to go at anji's house for the meeting...but how come she didn't scold me for calling her this early...maybe she is in a good mood today...good for you dumbo...at least for a day you'll be saved from her 'chapad chapad'...but yaar it's so much fun and easy to tease her...i mean she always romes with anger on the tip of her nose...but i so love it...and only i can tease her...cause we are best friends na...anyways dud why do you cut the call...now i am getting confused for what to wear...should i call her again...ohhoo...think think dude...come on yaar...you can surely call her again....she is your best friend...' he thought taking out some shirts n jeans n throwing them on the bed.

'Dumbo...i am sure he's gonna call right away ' come ri tell me na what should i wear...red or blue...' duffer...can't do a single thing without me...and i help him in everything...but still he never leaves a single chance to irritate me...always finding something that would irritate me...why is he like this man !! I could never understand why he liked teasing me...but even i love it when he irritates me...oh come on riddhima accep it...it's not a crime i tell you...and after all he is your best friend...he fully has that right to tease you...and even you are not that shy type of girls...even you tease him in front of his girlfriends...oh it's so much fun...he just gets flushed out...hahaha...but today why he cut the call so early...i am damn sure he is gonna call in the next moment...' she thought trying to choose her dress from her wardrobe.

Just then her mobile rang. 'beep beep'. She smiled on looking at the caller's name. She was absolutely right she thought. "Yeah armaan...i was just thinking how come you able to pick up your shirt by your own..." she said laughing. 'Oh man she always finds out why i call her...n i always look dumb...damn...' he thought hearing her laughing out. "Ri please tell me na..." he said getting frustrated n took out a white shirt n put it on himself trying to look at himself. 'So now he came up to the point...ohhh he is pleasing...poor guy...' she thought n smiled. "Exacly the white one you're holding...and dumbo why are you just standing there...go to the mirror na..." she said. "You've put any camera in my room or what....how do you know i am standing trying to look at myself..." he said looking around the room. While riddhima giggled. "Shut up armaan...and now go to the mirror...see you're looking so hot handsome and..." she paused while he went in front of the mirror n looked at his image. "And ??" 'oh god riddhima tell na...i am getting eager to know...' he thought curiously. "Sexy..." she said in a whisper. "Thanks..." he said 'oh ri thanks a lot yaar...i just...' he was going to speak aloud but bit his toungue. "Umm..." she tried to speak but was interuppted by armaan. 'I knew it...he will come to know what i wanted to say...' she said smiling to herself. "Umm...you look beautifull in that blue colored dress....okay..." he said with a smile playing on his lips. ' Oh...i just love blue...' he thought hearing riddhima agree at his suggestion."And yeah...don't spray to much of that Gucci cologne...okay..." she said getting angry for fake. "As you wish best friend...okay then bye...". Then they ended up the call n left for the bathroom. They got dressed up n left out.

Now we see a girl in a Kurti n leggings. "Yes bro...i am fine...how are you..." she asked putting the key in the door of her car. "I am fine ange...you tell how's life..." her brother said. "Perfect bro...now just waiting for a job application..." she said starting the car. "Take care muskaan...i am really worried for you..." she heard her brother's voice getting serious. "Don't worry bro...i will take care of myself...hmm...n you also take your care...tell bhabhi that i miss her...okay..." she said while driving. "Hmm....bye...take care..." he said. "Bye...love ya..." she ended up the call. 'Oh my bro worries so much for me na...he is the only person for whom i am living...thanks bro...anyways what's the urgent meeting for n that too at angie's house...i bet it might be about her n atul...just hoping the good...' she thought puling the brakes n parking the car n entered anjie's house.

A black car is coming from the right n a red car is coming from the left. The person driving them are looking at each other n smiling. Yes they are Armaan And Riddhima. They were already driving at a great speed. And now they were getting close...closer...closest....n *CRASH*....Pheeewwwww thank god...saved at last...riddhima took a left turn n armaan took a right turn n pulled out the brakes. And parked their cars. Riddhima got out n shit the door close n started walking towards the entrance. "Hey ri stop..." armaan yelled running towards...'Aww she is looking breathtaking...dude control yourselves...' he thought when he saw her stop n turn around. She was looking utterly gorgeous in that bue dress. 'Come on yaar...why you always look this hot in white...oh my god please don't make me faint...awwee n that smell of his cologne...i told him not to spray more...but when does he listen to me...' she thought looking at armaan in front of her with his first 3 buttons undone, showing his perfect figure. "Umm hey..." he said lowering his gaz as he thought riddhima would feel uncomfortable. "Hi..." she said politely. "Come let's go..." he said putting his hand out to walk. "See once again..." he said but was interrupted by her. "We're late as usual..." she said looking at him as he gave out a laugh. "Yeah...you're right..." he said looking at her as she also joined in to laugh.

"Oh thank god you guys came...please come in your highness..." anji said opening the door n bowing down n telling thm to come in....while everyone else(muski rahul abhi nikki n atul) were trying hard to stop their laughs. While armaan n riddhima gave them a horror look n so the all looked down n stopped laughing place. Armaan grabbed the moment n signalled ridz. Ridz blinked back at him agreeing. "Oh angie...how are you..." Armaan n riddhima said hugging anjali tight n winking at each other from the backside...while anji smiled. She knew that this two will always make up her mind. Anji also hugged them back. While ammy n ridz showed eachother thumbs up n broke from the hug. "Am really sorry anji...umm....actually traffic...you know na...." Ridz said defending. " Yes ridzie i know....very well...now come..." Anji smiled n lead them into the hall. But armaan first went to the dining table n same did ridz n their hands got upon the same apple..."I took it first..." ridz said snatching the apple from his hand. "No i grabbed it first..." ammy said doing the same. And they both started fighting like small kids. "Fine you take it...lil baby..." ammy said making a face. "You....how dare you...i am not a BABY okay...." And he started running around everyone saving himself from her. "Enough guys...now don'tfight like small childrens....take your sit..." Rahul said getting up. "Childrens ??" ammy n ridz exclaimed looking at each other..."Look rahul we're not childrens okay..." they both said in unison. "Oh come on rahul...why do you have any problem if they are fighting..." Muski said getting up..."Exactly rahul...let them fight na it's a good entertainment..." Abhi also joined in...."Abhi...it's not an entertainment show okay...." nikki said getting angry..."Then what is it nikki ???" Abhi said cocking his eyebrows up..."We an entertainment show....oh just shut up abhi..." once again AR sid together..."And muski what were you saying..why do i have any problem...huh..." rahul asked frowning...and they all started quarrelling with each not even taking a glance over anjali n atul..."Anjali...i don't think we will be able to tell them anything if all this keeps going on..." atul sighed looking at anjali who lookd very sad..."You're right atul..." anjali said unfolding her hands from her chest...n she went to the other n stood there..." Guys now please listen..." she said but no on listened to her..." GUYS LISTEN...." she shouted aloud n so everyone looked at her shocked...

PART 2

Everyone turned to look at anjali who seemed to be very irritated...and then everyone looked at each other with confusion...While anjali's gaze moved towards others....armaan n riddhima grabbed the opputunity n immediately walked backwards not making even a single sound n settled themselves....riddhima sat on the swing n armaan sat on the armchair just nearby the swing...."Guys....you all have gone mad or what ??.....And armaan ridzie...." anjali said irritated n turned to take a look at armaan n riddhima...n saw the duo already settled on their seats...she sighed looking at them...n they both acted so very normal..."Hmm...." armaan asked normally...."You two will never..." anjali tried to speak...but was interuppd by armaan...."Now what anji ?? See we both are sitting here...." armaan said with a puppy look on his face...."You two will neer stop doing all this right ??" anjali once again asked sarcastically...."Nope...." riddhima answered confidently...."Yeah....we will never stop doing all this...." Armaan also said with the same tone...."Then tell me when will all this stop....so that i can continue saying something ??" anji asked with fake anger...."Well....armaan....5 to 10 years would be enough na ??" Riddhima asked looking at armaan...."Umm....no yaar....i think maybe at least 25-30 years....yeah...exactly....okay then anjali you can continue then...hmm...." armaan said looking at anjali...."Guys...please...." Atul interrupted....."Atul leave them....but you guys....Nikki you also...." Anjali finally gave up n turned towards nikki....while here armaan n riddhima looked at eachother n gave a silent Hi-Five !!!

After sometime the matter was settled down...finally everything came upon everyone else then Ammy n Ridz....n nikki thanked armaan n riddhima for letting her hear a whole new lecture by Anjali....now....the place was silent...so anjali decided to speak up...."Well....guys...." she started...."Umm....wait anji....i want to tell you guys about something...." muski said exitedly but her face immediately fell down as soon as she saw the angry eyes upon her....she cursed herself to speak up in between this utter silence....."Gr8.....go on...." anjali sighed n waved her hands in air as if giving up...."I am sorry anji...first you tell okay....then i will talk about what i want to say...okay ??" Muskaan said giving an embarassing look for her stupidity....."Guys....you know na me n atul have got the job in that company....." she started...."Yeah....that Jhonson & Jhonson na ??" Armaan said confusingly...."Armaan....at least remember the name perfectly....it's not Jhonson & Jhonson....it's Jhonson n Lewis....right anji...." riddhima asked anji...."Yes ridzie...." anji answerd with a smile....the situation was now totally under control...."At least remember the name of the company....Miss riddhima gupta....the book worm...." armaan whispered mimicking riddhima....n maked faces at her.....and he said in such a way that only riddhima was able to hear him....riddhima really got irritated by him....how dare he say that ? she thought...."Look Mr.Armaan Mallik....don't call me Riddhima....okay...." riddhima whispered showing him her index finger.....while the others were busy talking...."Look.....don't call me Armaan...okay...." armaan defended...."Tch tch tch.....Mr armaan ko bura lagta hai ??" she asked making a baby face....."Look....behave yourself otherwise...."armaan tried to speak something but was not able to locate the words...."Otherwise...what armaan ???....Look first you started to call me by Riddhima...okay...." riddhima said a bit angrily...."Fine.....i am sorry RI...." he said looking down...."Well....then....i am sorry too...AMMY...." she said throwing out all her anger n formed a smile on her lips....armaan looked up n saw her smiling....n even he couldn't stop to smile....

This was their relationship.....always quarreling....teasing....fighting....blabbering.....doing pranks on each other...making fun of their Gang !!....caring....possesive about anything related to their friends....loving.....concerned....emotional......etc...etc....the list would be endless.....specially for armaan n riddhima....they were like an inseperable bond....no one had ever tried to seperate them....nor will anyone try to do that....cause they knew...messing up with AR is messing up with Themselves !!..armaan was nothing n everything for riddhima....while riddhima was everything n nothing for armaan....there was not even a single day when they had not fought....not quarreled with each other.....not confessed a 'Sorry' saying it was his/her mistake....not gossiped about the latest on goings in their college....but there was something that they have not yet confessed....rather the thing was that they didn't understood that the feelings arousing within them was Love or something else....they were together almost from the days that they knew what is a girl boy relationship in the modern world....but still why have they accepeted each others friendship....n the foremost thing was why were they feeling some alien feelings for each other NOW....why hadn't that feelings arouse in them before ??.....but both of them remained silent....never tried to solve the problem called Love.....yes they were scared....scared of losing the Most Precious Friendship....the most Precious relation in the whole of the world.....

While AR were busy in smiling n looking at each other....riddhima remembered that they were here for anjali's talk....n here they were busy in their own.....so she just glared at armaan n told him to concentrate on what the others were talking.....n armaan also nodded agreeing....n then they both followed their look towards their friends...."So...guys what i want to say is that......me n atul are going for the project to San Francisco.....and that too after 2 weeks....so just wanted to inform you all....otherwise i know that if i hadn't then what would have had took place....." ....by the time atul remained silent.....he always did the same....cause he respected anjali....so better liked to remain silent then be said 'Shut Up Atul' by her......Atul n Anjali were now confidentially GF n BF.....atul had informed his parents about anjali....n they too have agreed with their realationship....they liked anjali....as she was independent n loved to do her work by herself....she never depended on others.....n anjali also loved atul's parents....she found them ver nice n cool parents....they gave full freedom to their childrens....n the best thin that she liked was at least they understood what nikki n atul wanted to do in future....n even then they supported them to make their future in whatever they like....

"Thank God...." Muski sighed in relief.....while the others looked at her...."What ?" Rahul askd cocking up his eyebrows...."No....umm....i mean...remember i wanted to tell you guys somthing...." muski said...."Yeah....yeah....now start your story muski...." armaan yawned n laid his back comfortably in the arm chair...."Shut up armaan....." muski glared at him angrily....while armaan just rolled his eyes....."Guys....you know na Angad bhaiya....he called me last night n asked me if we all wanted to go on a vacation or not ??" muskaan said rolling her eyes from armaan....."What vacation ??" atul popped up...."Yeah...vacation....." muski said smiling...."Are you sure ???" Abhi asked...." Haan baba.....n that too on a Cruz.....isn't that exiting ???????" she exclaimed....."What ???" everyone yelled out.....this time even armaan was shocked n leaned forward fro his chair....."Aise kya dekh rahe ho....i told na angad bhaiya wants to arrange something for all of us...i mean he told that we might be tired after the graduation...so just asked me....." she said slowly...."Oh...." everyone relaxed once again...."What oh ??? Tell me you want to go or not ??" she asked impatiently....."Sounds fun....right ??" ridz said glancing at nikkin then at everyone....."Exactly.....gr8 idea...." rahul answered...." Hmm.....intresting too...." armaan said with a naughty smile...."I am in...." abhi said....."Me too...." nikki n anjali said together...."Me three......" atul chuckled n gave in....." Then finalized......we will be setting out after one week okay ???" muskaan added gleefully....."But muski....how long is the trip ??" anjali asked unsured....."Don't worry anji.....it will be just of one week....i am sure...." muski assured her...."So....guys deal then....we r ready for more fun right ???" armaan shouted....."Yeahhhh....." everyone also joined in......

After having some talks they decided that as it was friday then they would go for surfing...n so everyone departed to their respective houses.....n promised each other to be right at the beach on 10:30.....

The guys reached before the girls n they started surfing....the waves were also high....extcly what they actually wanted.....the atmosphere was also normal but a little bit windy.....but that gave no problems to them.....they were totally comfortable......

Just then the girls came with their short tops n shorts with sunglasses on....n the surf board in either of the hands.....n were looking utterly beautiful.....to be specific Sexy !! The guys were busy but armaan just saw them coming....n so he just came towards them.....

"Hiya.....gorgeous (to anji).....hi cutee(to sapna)....hey sexy(to nikki)....umm.....hi RI....." he said with a wink.....he sometimes called the other girls as gorgeous sexy or Cute.....but never to riddhima....cause she was Riddhima......that's why.....while ridz just blushed a bit when he preffered to call her RI !!!

"Hi...." the girls replied.....

"So come on....join in....." he said pointing towards the blue deep sea......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pheewww.....finally part 2 over.....oh my....was so tired.....but now happy that i made it up....

And i just loved reading your comments.....i loved them.....will surely try to reply them asap....lolzzz

Guys how was it...i know i didn't totally fufill your wishes as i said an ADVENTURE...but surely next time there will be something for sure.....

But do tell me how you found it....

Do comment...n criticize tooo....everything welcomed....

And yeah do press the 'Like' Button if you liked the part.....

Take care.....

Love ya all....

Ria

Edited by ria020594 - 14 years ago
arshluver_15 thumbnail
ria nice part
loved it
updat soon
nruti
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey ria

wow yaar great start i loved it a lot
the way you have written about there firendship was superb 👏👏

loved armaan and riddhima scenes  , specially that call one , oh i think they allready in love with each other just confession is left, thats why they both were behaving like that

well loved the part a lot , you have written all that perfectly ,
doo countinue with the next part soon , would love to read ahead
till then take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi
Edited by simi2 - 14 years ago