jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #24

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Prem tells G3 how can he take away Cahat from Heer,whom he loves a lot and G3 is shocked.Prem tells Haman that he will go to the court himself to find who is using his name for Cahaht's custody.G3 is worried that Prem knows about custidy.Heer decides to tell Geet after talking to Prem.Heer and Geet go to Jhouse and Meher takes Heer to kitchen.Heer goes to Prem's room and takes out clothes for him.G3 makes Geet do all the preparations for Ganesh Chaturthi and Heer is hurt.G3 shows Heer Prem and Geet's wedding card and Heer is heartbroken.Heer leaves from Jzoo crying while Geet wonders what happened to her.
Tuesday
Heer enters her house and blames herself forkeeping Prem and Chahat away.She sees her mirrir reflection who says that now Geet's love is there between Premeer.There is a knock on the door and its Prem.Prem tells her that he knows whatever she told Prem at Shiv Mandir was in anger.Here feels ashamed as she wasn't able to forgive Prem.Prem asks Here if she trusted him.Heer answers in affirmative.Prem becomes very happy and asks for Cahat's custoddy papers.Here wants to tell him that she has forgiven her but he says first he will handover her Chahat and then will talk about them and he leaves.Gayatri talks to Veera's photo again and thinks about taking revenge from Heer.Prem goes to lawyer's house but the servant and lawyer's wife lie to him that he was out of station.Prem is outside lawyer's house thinking he'll find out who wants to take Chahat away from Heer in his name.
Wednesday
Prem concludes that he will find the person before the case comes o the court.Geet goes to Heer's house and invites her to Prem's house for Ganpati pooja.Heer,Geet and Jasmeet reach Jhouse and Ganpati is bought in the house.Lalit is back from Canada.Lalit makes Prem and Geet do the pooja and Heer is heartbroken.Preet and Meher are upset that Lalit is acting weird and approved the wedding as well.Heer gives Modaks to Lalit and Prem and Prem tells that he will keep up with his promise.
Thursday
Geet faces an accident and she informs Jasmeet before fainting.Whole family reaches accident spot and Geet is taken at Jhouse.Geet and evveryone thank Prem for saving Geet.Heer thanks Prem and Lalai again hurts Heer again by saying Prem did that for his future.Heer talks to Chahat about Geet and Prem's engagement and Chaaht is very happy.Seeing Chahat's happiness Here assures her the engagement will hapen.Heer locks herself in a room and cries her heart out blaming herself for her fate.Chahat calls Geet and tels Heer locked herself and she is getting scared.Geet is confused why Heer is heartbroken and hurt.
Friday
Preet and Harman ask Lalit about the reason for his weird behaviour.Prem joins them.Lalit tells them that it was his plan to make Heer realise Prem's importance so that till engagement returns to Prem.All four have a good time.Geet reaches Heer's house and Chahat is worried.Geet lies Heer that Chahat fell and is bleeding alot.Finally Heer comes out and Geet asks her what had hurt her.Heet tells her about her husband getting married but doesn't says Prem's name.Geet tells her its not late but Her tells her to stay in her limits.Geet leaves and is determined to reunite Heer and her husband.At juneja house Gayatri shows Prem diamond sets for Geet but he is not paying attention at all.Gayatri gets a call from the lawyer and she excuses herself.Shet ells Mayay to come with her to her room with the jewellery.Prem gets a call from his lawyer informing that they will win the case.Prem is determined to find out and not leave the person who hates him enough to file the case for Chahat's custody in his name.

Important Links

-Nansy-, divya_p, jnawaz, Dhruvie & Jyotix

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

September 3rd

September 4th

Scene of the Week

jnawaz

Couple

So obviously'this week'.the most awesome scene was between Prem and Heer when he goes to her house and promises to find out who it is that is trying to take THEIR Chahat from Heer'omg'that scene just had me grinning from ear to ear! (as im sure'many of you were also doing) I loved how you can finally see Heer trusting Prem'she finally has faith in him'and omg'his reaction to hearing that Heer trusts him'omg'Prem just about died in happiness'of course'it would have been perfect if Prem found out that Heer also forgave him'but this is Ekta guys'she is gonna make us wait and suffer'but oh well'kuch toh diya hume'after so long'there is no hate/tension between Premeer'ill take what you give!!

Family

Of course'it has to be the scene with Lallu and the three sons'when Lallu finally comes clean about why he is 'supporting' Prem and Geets wedding'I knew that Lallu wouldn't let us down!! I loved how he said that Prem kept in touch and told Lallu everything that was happening out in India while Lallu was in Canada'it really showed a father and son bond'I love the fact that Prem and Lallu's relationship has changed so much'I mean from where they were when Prem supported Heer and moved out'to now'they are like best friends'its just so nice to see'of course'Preet and his masti are priceless!!! Harman'hmm'he wasn't used in the scene'he was just kinda there'but oh well'still liked the scene'

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have TWO male DOTW's this week! I simply couldn't help myself! So here goes, I hope you guys have somewhat of the same fit I had (giggle)

"Heer, tumhari ek ek ansoon, mere liye mauth hain" ' Prem

&

"Harman bhaiya, yeh jho aap dekh rahe hain na, do cheez,
yeh baal nahi hain, yeh ham dono hain, dekho babuji ne kaise
ham dono ko sir pe chada ke rakha hain" ' Preet

If one had us slamming our heads onto our laptops from grief, the other had us hitting the floor with laughter! This brother duo know exactly the right chords to string! Prem's dialogue had as ALL drooling. No doubt! The moment he said that line, I had a visual of all of us girls hiding under a table blushing! Prem would NEVER hurt Heer. Hurting Heer means hurting himself. He could never do it. Just to see Prem put his emotions out into words was fabulous! What a droololicious dialogue eh? And then there was Preet ' How many of us laughed out loud at that moment? I for one, could NOT control my laughter and I KNEW it had to be on the DOTW! Preet has absolute perfect comic timing! "Dekho babuji ne kaise ham dono ko sir pe chada ka rakha hain" TAUBA! Tang keechna koi INSE seekhe~!

Female

"Tera yeh pyaar dekhne ke baad main chup nahin baitne vaali Heer. Aab toh main tum dono ko milakar hi rahoongi. Tujhe meri hadh sahi lage naa lage, meri dosti sahi lage naa lage. Aab main vahin karungi joh tere liyeh sahi hoga. Teri kushiyoon ke liyeh sahi hoga Heer. Tere liyeh tera pyaar main lekar aaungi." ' Geet

Wow, how many spots has Geet got here already ? (chuckle) but the truth of the matter is, she really does have some good points to make. This dialogue happens after Heer tells Geet that she had crossed her line. I think what made me most happy was that even after that, Geet was still willing to help Heer. That is the very definition of friendship. She is willing to do whatever it takes for her friends happiness. She understands Heer just as much as Prem might have understood her. Like heer said, the moment Geet finds out that Prem and Heer are one, she will happily and readily give up her love. It will be interesting to see where this track goes! :-D

Happy weekending everyone :-D

OMG Moment of the Week

jnawaz

ok…so this might sound a bit mean…but hey…I cant help it…the OMG moment this week…its for Geet…the scene when Heer is all locked up in her room crying…Geet actually uses what little brain she has and comes up with a way to get Heer out…faking that Chahat got hurt was just so good! ill be honest..i wouldn't have thought of that solution…I must say…im surprised by Geet…and just a bit proud…but im not holding on to this as a turn in her personality…just give her some time…she'll be back to chattering away like a mad woman…how does she do it? does she even breathe?

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

Ok…so this is sort of off topic but I have to mention it…I have to say…I was disappointed in EVERYONE that was present at the car accident sight…Jhuneja and road ke public log bhi…I mean come on…ya…Geet was in an accident…and ya…you've gotta save her…but OMG…did you all just miss the driver that was in there…everyone was after Geet at frist…especially Prem…but everyone else…the bystanders and stuff…they just kinda stood by and watched…I was like what the hell!! someone help the driver who is also passed out bleeding…it was just sad!!!

Warm and Fuzzies

*none this week…reporters internet is out*

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

In the words of Preet, "is ghar mein ab ek nahi, do do karta datta hain, ek ganpati bappa, aur doosre, hamare bappa!" Shining character of the week is definitely LALIT JUNEJA! I never thought the day would come, but I actually missed babuji. We're all just waiting for a miracle to happen for our Premeer, who knows, maybe babuji is all that we needed? I have faith in the guy, yeh kuch kar ke dekhayenge! Compared to a year ago, its such a refresher to see Babuji fighting for his son's love. What a lovely father-son bond. I cant wait to see what the boys come up with. Lallu wins hands-down this week! What with his old-style "ladki-pataoing" idea eh? Brilliant or what? Anyway, this man is just the greatest babuji EVER! (chuckle)

Actor

Now this one was not really tough! No points for guessing guys ----> drum roll please ...and the Actor of the week spot goes to... SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT!!!! koi shak? Oh ho! The guy just has to come on screen and all of us have those silly grins on our face! He is absolutely a bundle of joy to watch! And uff, with him looking all swell in that vibrant red kurta – who wouldn't give him this spot eh? But there's another reason I gave him this spot. Is anyone keeping up with his new show "Pavitra Rishta"? If you are, then you'll know exactly why Sushant deserves this spot. What a contrast in characters, and he plays "Preet" with such perfection, and to the T! I cannot imagine another Preet. We ALL missed seing Sushant in preet-mode and *SIGH* what a bonus to see him in that avatar again! Kudos Sushant – you drive us all CRAZY! *giggle*

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Blooper:

No Bloopers Spotted

Tuesday's Bloopers:

The house used as Lawyer's house is actually Nihaal's old chawl house.

The main big gate outside Heer's house is different from what was shown earlier.Infact the whole exterior outide Heer's house earlier was different.

Wednesday's Blooper:

Preet's body double was used.

Thursday's Bloopers:

Gayatri's body double was used.

After talking to Chahat in her room,Heer runs upstairs crying and Chahat too follows her .But technically Chahat's room was on 1st floor so how can she run upstairs to go from a room to another which are on the same floor:S In the last part after Lallu gives Geet car's keys,it can easily be noticed that Gayatri and Geet are not saying anything(camera shifts to Geet when Gayatri is supposedly saying and vice-versa) and there dialogues were probably dubbed later. Geet leaves Juneja house in a black car but it is suddenly converted in a silver car which can be noticed when she dropps her mom and leaves for Heer's house as Chahat informed her about Heer crying.

Friday's Bloopers:

No Bloopers Spotted

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

This week Fashion Icon of the week goes to none other than Mr. Preet Juneja, he secured the top place in my list he was dressed in vibrant red kurta, which suited the festive season and Sushant look gr8 in such color

In female Maya was the style icon her light pink and blue color suits enhance her beauty she was looking very stylish throughout this week

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

here is just another link for you all to enjoy…hope it makes you laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSIG6MT3KfY

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. Typical Male Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREM!! I was so disappointed in Prem…hear me out before you Prem dewaanis comes after me…lol…the scene when Heer is trying to tell him she forgave him for his past indiscretion…omg…Prem is so clueless!!! Heer grabbed a hold of his arm…I was like OMG…he has to sense that…but nope…it was like the gesture completely went over his head….its like HELLO!! the woman who wouldn't give you the time of day is now holding on to your arm…and you just dismiss it!! omg…open your eyes!!! uff…typical male response…missing the details….the details that are utterly important…but totally goes unseen by them…men…what are we gonna do with them?

2. Makes Us Proud Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…LALLU!! omg…I knew it…im so glad that I didn't lost faith in Lallu when he began to sing Geet's praises…I knew budha has something up his sleeve!!! and I was right…as im sure many of you also were…he really made us proud did he not? he really held his own and stayed true to his character!! sometimes I feel like any second now Lallu will turn evil again…but he has surprised me…in the best way possible!!!

Weekend Masti

Ayesha24

Joke

Question: what is the cube of 13?
Answer: Its : SUROOR
Wondering how?
thats bcoz....
TERA * TERA * TERA = SUROOR

Question: What does the kangaroo say when she finds her baby missing?
Answer: Aaila!!!!! kisi ne mera pocket maar liya

Game

How about we just do good old fashion antakshri? a classic Indian time-pass game...ok...so here...i'll start...

"Eli re eli, kya hai yeh paheli? Aaisa vaise kuch kyun hota hai saheli?"

Next: L

Weekend Video Mixes

tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy_nFzcJVx4

PremLeoManav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfafnljS9N0

Talented Tales

jnawaz

NOTE: I haven't update "Tanhai" yet…finals and all that 'good stuff'…but I will be updating on Monday night…Pacific time :o)

Editors Note

Hey all…first of…let me start by apologizing for a semi-incomplete issue…my main reporters internet is down so I tried to cover as best as I could…also…sorry for the delay in posting…but as you may or may not know…(depending on if you read my FF)…lucky…LUCKY me…had a final on Saturday…so I wasn't at work…which is where I usually post from…so…sorry…*kaan pakering*…lol…hope you all understand…

but now…on to happier news….guess what guys…this is issue 24…which means…we have been going 6 months!! *woot woot*….of course…none of this would have been possible without all of my reporters…(old and new)…and of course…the wonderful readers…you guys are all awesome!! keep on rocking KDC and the forum!!!

Love you all!!
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent issue dear,gr8 work everyone👏
😍
Both the dialogues of the week ek dum sahi i loved them also,after such a long time we got Premeer love back n Juneja men's funny scenes😍

OMG!!!Both the jokes were H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S🤣

Bloopers -I thought Heer gave on RentNihaal's house to the lawyer abb recession mein har tarah se paise kamane ka tareka nahin chodtey🤣🤣🤣

Shining award to Sushant very well deserved 👏👏👏his presence n funny dailogues  brings LIFE in lifeless episodes👏👏

the Proud awards to Lallu👏👏👏 very well deserved by him👏

TYpical Male award to Prem i agree with u 😃

Priya

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Jaz sis
again amazing KDC.
awesome work
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
JAZZZZ! kudos to you :D even with all the happenings on your side, you managed to put this week's KDC up! fabulosooo :D and once again..brilliant issue :D Antakshari -----> L -- Luka chupi, bohut hui...saamne aja na..kaha kaha, doonda tujhe..thak gayi ab teri maa...aaja saanch hui mujhe teri fikar, dhoondla gayi dekkh meri nazar...aja na...
----> N
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..awesome work yaar...😊...
Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi

jnawaz such a  wonderfull work ....
amazing .....oh the joke were funny ....
great !!!
Edited by Deizy - 14 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
N: Na na na na na re na re na re...na na na na na re na re na
Sade naal rahoge toh aash karoge
Zindagi te sare maaze kash karoge
Sade naal...ho ho...Sade naal

Next -- L

JAZ

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

L- Lamha Lamha doorie yun phigalti hain...jane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hain...kwahisho ki shaam dhalti hain ...kwahisho ki shaam dhalti hain..jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hain...

H? Edited by loveabletwinz - 14 years ago
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice

Hulchul hui zara shor hua dil chor hua teri aur hua
aisi chali jab hawa ishq hua hi hua

"a?"
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
24th issue that's great 6 months.
Great work everyone and jokes were hilarious.