Sajan-Ek Taraf Hai Asma(U.Me aur Tv)

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Well I saw the topic by Rajati and i thought i will post this separately as I have watched the segment also....Sorry i don't have the video link but i listened to it full ....So let me tell u all about it-

Well Samart was wearing a violet or deep Move tee-shirt with lots of chains on the pockets and Gunjan was wearing a white short sleeved salwar .They were shooting for a song sequence on the song "Ek Taraf Hai Asma".It was half dream & half reality....Samrat was dreaming of gunjan in the white suit & Gunjan was standing in front of him wearing another coloured salwar(Sorry i forgot the colour) then Nupur comes and takes her away....

Then they showed the Monaya inteview.

Mohit
said the they are shooting a dream sequence on the song Ek Taraf Hai Asma where Samrat is dreaming about Gunjan as Samart bahut confused hey kyunki use pata hai ke Gunjan uske dost se zayda kuch aur hai par wo yeh baat accept nahin kar pa raha hai use sab ne kaha hai yeh baat-mayank,Diya,R.V & Sheena.Then Sanaya interupted and said that Samart DHAKKAN hai(Yes she actually said that cheers to DKDKBJ) and then Mohit said that ke wo Dhakkan nahin hai Dhakkan bana diya gaya hai aur maybe is song ke baad vo puri tarah realise kar le ke wo Gunjan se Pyaar karta hai....

Then at one time they were asked abut how Sanaya looks & Sanaya said the She to always looks beautifull then Mohit interuppted and said Kisne kaha to Sanaya said that Tu ne hi kaha that ke mein KATRINA KAIF ke tarah dikhti hu to Mohit made a shocked face😲 & said that Katrina.....!! Salman Bhai sunlo aur Salman bhai ko gussa a jayege(Sometihin like this) and then he again said that Nahin Sanya to khoobsurat hai....

And another Funniest thing is this that throughout that segment that prson from the program who was doing the voice-over continued to call Samart "Mayank".That was v.Stupid...!!🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG!!! THIS SOUNDS SO CUTE!!
I can't believe they're doing Khabar Nahi!!! AHHH i cannot WAIT!
-Natasha- thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i can't wait to see now
sanaya looks really nice more than katrina also 😳 gunjan said dhakkan 😲 but now he is not as he is gonna realize 😍
thanks a lotttttttttttttt TItli
MyArchangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samrat_Gunjan

sanaya looks really nice more than katrina also 😳 gunjan said dhakkan 😲 but now he is not as he is gonna realize 😍

Most welcome Natz.....I know Sanaya actually said Dhakkan....That was so sweet....
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for telling
-Natasha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-a mystrey

Most welcome Natz.....I know Sanaya actually said Dhakkan....That was so sweet....

exactly and omg gunji in white i am gonne die now and that also short sleeves omg 🤪
luv u titli
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yaar compare karna teekh nahi hain . katrina is a very beautiful and talented actress you yourself know 
-Natasha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi123

yaar compare karna teekh nahi hain . katrina is a very beautiful and talented actress you yourself know 

yup i know she is very beautiful and i like her acting also but was telling from mohit's pov 😳
MyArchangel thumbnail

exactly and omg gunji in white i am gonne die now and that also short sleeves omg 🤪
luv u titli

Thanks pple....and if i remember correctly the salwar gunjan was wering even in the real sequence was also short sleeved(Love her short-sleeved salwars)
MyArchangel thumbnail

yup i know she is very beautiful and i like her acting also but was telling from mohit's pov 😳

That's so true.....😳