Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya_afreen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: cute_rabi

Maya i didnt watch can u tell me when they wil repeat it? or anybody upload it somewhere i will love to watch Rani and shahid in Sallu show๐Ÿ˜Š

aww i watched repeat show n now i dont think they repeat it again n i just chked dat nobody even uploaded it on utube
maya_afreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Hi All

I went to TIFF Dil Bole Hadippa world premiere. Rani attended it and was looking stunning. She is more lovely off-screen  than on-screen

I have taken some pictures but not very good quality.

OMG u r very lucky to see her live in a premiere๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Kuhu.kuhu...thanks for the article..btw i think u r koeli??n u changed ur username??
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya_afreen

@Kuhu.kuhu...thanks for the article..btw i think u r koeli??n u changed ur username??

Hiii Mayaa ๐Ÿค—..How r u ????๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ...bilkul sahi pahchana ..ya i changed it in feb when IF started having this option of changing ur username on ur own ๐Ÿ˜Š...Ab Bataao ..haal kaisa hai ....I am soo excited about Dil bole hadippa!!!!!!!!!!! .....will post some TIFF pictures of Rani soon ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Sunaina ..u said that u went to TIFF ...did u watch DBH ???...If yes , then how was it ??? do u think it will be a super duper hit ???......looks like a very entertaining movie  
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail

maya_afreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Hiii Mayaa ๐Ÿค—..How r u ????๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ...bilkul sahi pahchana ..ya i changed it in feb when IF started having this option of changing ur username on ur own ๐Ÿ˜Š...Ab Bataao ..haal kaisa hai ....I am soo excited about Dil bole hadippa!!!!!!!!!!! .....will post some TIFF pictures of Rani soon ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Sunaina ..u said that u went to TIFF ...did u watch DBH ???...If yes , then how was it ??? do u think it will be a super duper hit ???......looks like a very entertaining movie  

yuppiii finally i found an old buddy here๐Ÿค—
mein bilkul fit n fine houn tum sunao..wassup??

n yea m very xcited too m dying to watch Rani in a movie after a long time๐Ÿ˜Š..

wooo thanks for the lovely pix she is luking stunninggg asusual๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by maya_afreen - 14 years ago
maya_afreen thumbnail
OMG i just loved her outfit its beautiful n her eyes ahhh m totally fida on dem๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya_afreen

yuppiii finally i found an old buddy here๐Ÿค—
mein bilkul fit n fine houn tum sunao..wassup??

n yea m very xcited too m dying to watch Rani in a movie after a long time๐Ÿ˜Š..will wait for the pix๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yayyyy..me too๐Ÿค— ....main toh thik hoon ๐Ÿ˜Š...work and studies dono eksaath chal rahi hai ...today i am working from home that's why could post pictures and roaming around IF more ...

waise bahut excited bhi hoon Rani ki yeh nayee picture ke vajaye se ...so how r u ??? what have u been doing ???....How r Lishu , Aaina , Laruu and  others????? ..actually i have started visiting  AMFC too ..that's why noticed this FC .... Antara sang 2 songs in life partner ...and now she got to sing 2 more songs in Ajay Devgan's movie All The Best ...that's why very happy ..not more than Sumesh though ๐Ÿ˜†

u know, we should have a get together at AMFC or Mjfc ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....Then we can  all say Dil Bole Hadippa !!!๐Ÿ˜†  
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
I know Maya ...i am so glad at last she has opted for this glam sham look .....her eyes r her assets ...and at last she has got the right make up man or woman to do her make up and a good manager to tell her that at this day and age u have to play the part ....

I loved her outfit too ..and i also loved the way she has this regal look ...more like a Queen for real ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cutykoo20 thumbnail
@rabi

yaar plz come online
its like ages to ahv chat wid u((