Gurmeet debina abode aur HAM - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks so much Rupali dear for opening this thread.   We all love you for your dedication and love for Gurmeet and Debina.

Ok, friends, you can now post  your thoughts about Gurmeet and Debina in the show Pati Patni aur woh in this thread.  Creations from the show, anything about Gurmeet and Debina is fine  to post.

But remember the original fan club is where it always has been, in Ramayan Forum and the Celebrity Fan club too.  So please visit there and  post to your heart's content whatever  you wish, creations,siggies, anything😆  Gurmeet might come sometime to the Ramayan forum to post message as he has always done previously as well😃

Let's all enjoy and rock this forum!
This thread has been re opened.

Regards,

IF Dev Team
Originally posted by *Shruti*

This thread has been re opened.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Thanks for reopening this thread Shruti. You are a sweetheart.  Ok folks, let's get rocking.  You guys know what to do😆   Let's go everyone!   Get busy guys😆😆
Originally posted by bestfan

Thanks rupalidi for this thread we will dicsuss and post the pix and cgs of PPAW here,Isnt it?????

Yes, Sharmi, you are exactly right.
Hip Hip Hooray....our ORIGINAL mastermind behind is back in action with Gurmina club!!!!!

Love Gurmina club Rupali...girl u know u totally rock!!!!
OH and also...special thanks to Mallika di for getting the GM Shruti to open this...thank you Mallika di and thank you Shruti!!!!
dhentannaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  ok i m here now

rups good job for new thread

though i m not fan here but i m fan of rupali heheh

keep it up every one

thanks Sita lalita di, rancho and mallik di.. to get this thread open ..
All Gurmanian soul reside in this abode..
so so happy to get in back..
thanks a bunch.. guys

Hey Rupali, thnx sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the thread. Nice to see all of you here.
wow gr8888....our thread is active again....thnxxxx evry1 fr ol dis....ab mazaaaa ayega...😊