Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarlet_Daisy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

👍🏼  OMG guys!!   u've thrown juss an AWESOME yet so TRUE Review of 2day's epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

& no doubt it's Absolutely CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼
nd da answers in RED in one ov the above posts were tooooooooooo FUNNY & 😆😃 HILLARIOUS!
gud job
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Oh man Ladymcbeth, You are like one of my favorite persons here.. Even I was shocked that SG scene would last forever and I didn't want that.

Infact the beg was okay, except when he told dude, let's be friends. ?> I was like who is he calling dude, God??

and then he went on about how Chasmish and all. I am actually so tired of CHASMISH. I swear, can he call her by her real name?

lol i agree! 😆

my mom doesnt watch this show actually...but sometimes she sees few scenes here n there...
n whenever samrat says chashmish....my mom is like..oh god...why is always calling her chashmish.. its so irritating..lol...😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Totally.. If Samrat's feelings for Gunjan are changing, then he should stop calling her that. I feel bad for that girl.. That name is sooo annoying..;(
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Mariam - Thank you! :-) <br><br>Jenny - Talking to God and even calling him dude was okay until the moment Samrat winked at the ceiling fan assuming it to be God! 😕 And the Chasmish thing really needs to stop. And Samrat needs to get better dialogues. He can't seem to complete his sentences without saying the word. I'd rather he call her Gunjan now! Wonder how he didn't call Sheena "Sugar", as he calls Dia "Candy"! <br>

I know. Samrat needs better lines..

I hate Chasmish.. Candy and Sugar would be okay, but CHASMISH is the limit.. 🥱

Bazinga thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Mariam - Thank you! :-)

Jenny - Talking to God and even calling him dude was okay until the moment Samrat winked at the ceiling fan assuming it to be God! 😕 And the Chasmish thing really needs to stop. And Samrat needs to get better dialogues. He can't seem to complete his sentences without saying the word. I'd rather he call her Gunjan now! Wonder how he didn't call Sheena "Sugar", as he calls Dia "Candy"!

🤣 OMG another mistimed wink of MJHT? 🤣

@Chashmish - May be he forgot that Gunjan is her real name 🤔 I am just thinking what will he call her if Gunjan decides to wear contact lenses one day? Contact? 😕
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

<br><br><font color="#ff0000">🤣 OMG another mistimed wink of MJHT? 🤣<br><br>@Chashmish - May be he forgot that Gunjan is her real name 🤔 I am just thinking what will he call her if Gunjan decides to wear contact lenses one day? Contact? 😕<br></font>

LOL.. Hey, Contact, what;s up? 🤣

Contact, I love you 🤣 🤣

Contact and I will always be friends. We are eternal friends and we will be friends forever despite the fact that she will be married off soon with kids cause damn it, I am confused.. Do I love contacts??

Contacts and Samrat - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi 🤣
FreeBird03 thumbnail
lol kavya! 😆

contact...we are soulmates!! 😆😆😆
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jenny, Kavya - You two a riot! 🤣 *sits on the "Like" button*

JennyPenny thumbnail
The last time he called her Gunjan was during NY time. It seemed so normal back then.

Here is another question; when was the last time we heard EXCEL kids crack a book?
I think it was Jan?
Bazinga thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

The last time he called her Gunjan was during NY time. It seemed so normal back then.

Here is another question; when was the last time we heard EXCEL kids crack a book?
I think it was Jan?

I am sorry did you just say BOOK? 😲 What is Excel? 😕 😕

@Manali: LOL@ soul mates.

Jenny, I got another one in the contact series- "Contact ke physical contact se mujhe aisa kyun feel ho raha hai?" "Main aur Contact friends hai aur friends hi rahenge"