Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hey surbhi..kya me bhi pics post kar sakti hu
surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

hey surbhi..kya me bhi pics post kar sakti hu

yup sure u can post the pics or ur collection of mugdha di pics in this thread sand what ever the news u come to know about mugdha plss discuss it here 😊
pratsy thumbnail
kk.i ll post her pics frm mgaenp
surbhi1009 thumbnail
article on mugdha di

usually actors are unhappy about their shows coming to an end or going off air for some or other reasons. So much so that many actors have even gone into depression. But here is someone who is happy about her show going off air. We are talking about Mugdha Chapekar who plays the role of Chandni in Meri Ghar Ayi Ek Nanhi Pari on Colors.

What is it that makes her happy? "The break! Right now I am relaxing at home. Both my parents are working so I am yet to finalise a holiday, but I will definitely go on a vacation. Am enjoying the time with my friends and watching movies."

What really went wrong with this show? On being asked this question, Mugdha tells Tellychakkar, "I am clueless about what went wrong in the show. Nanhi pari was on air for seven months and my track was on for six months. I never really had a chat with the producers or the creative team to discuss what went wrong really."

She appears a bit sad, but carries on,"Though I had a very hectic schedule, I had a great experience working in this show. There were times when I shot for two days without a break! But I took it all in my stride, thinking that it will pay off. In fact, things reached a stage where I did not even realise that my tiredness was showing on my face. I got calls from my fans saying that I was looking pale and dull in the episodes. But somehow nothing really paid off," recalls Mugdha.

She takes a walk down memory lane while describing the reasons for her taking up the show, "I took up the show because of the story and my character. It was a nice and unusual story about a girl who is the first girl to be born to a family in 40 years. So there was a lot celebrations for the girl child and the story revolved around her."

But Mugdha wants to move on. "I want to forget everything and take my career ahead. I have got many offers while I was doing Nanhi Pari, but now I want to do a role which will be woman-oriented and where I can show my acting calibre. I am not in a hurry and willing to wait," says the actress for whom it is more important to perform and do a good job for her fans. Previously Mugdha has done shows like Prithviraj Chouhan and Dharamveer.
surbhi1009 thumbnail
comment about the article 😛
surbhi1009 thumbnail

pratsy thumbnail
thanx 4 d article..😃
n awsum creations yaar.......👏
azadifrv thumbnail
MINDBLOWING
GREAT CREATION
azadifrv thumbnail
ABOUT the article:
I rwally have to say that mugdha can face problems.
She is a very strong personand a good artist ,that she can said postiv about the that show,which was really++++

thanksss fot the article
(was that an interview,can I watch it somewhere??)
mugdha_fan thumbnail
SUPERB MIND BLOWING AU SUM 🥳