Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i know i never liked his luk niether his character in kzk.
ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lmao..anjy.....did u ever ve ne doubt..? Haw....gandi bacchi...kg is born to kill... Chummaz dher saare to him...lols at u asking permission to nc....
Somya.NC_luvKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ammy_furor

Lmao..anjy.....did u ever ve ne doubt..? Haw....gandi bacchi...kg is born to kill...KILLER DUDE!!...... Chummaz dher saare to him...lols at u asking permission to nc...I noe!!>....she almost scared me to bits...@ KPS.....shez like..it mite hurt u somya...buh plz check it out...
n i see this post....n i sw....uhhmmm.....olrite....so...am i supposed to egt angry?.....[:LOL]😉😛😆....

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think his looks came noticable only after DMGGGGGGGGGGG but thin orputting weight is fine with me, as he carries well either way😉

ADAsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice observation
gud too c him bak again
luv him yaar
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww luv u jenni... i guess for a fact we do know that jenni and karans relationship cant be desribed in words...they look sooo good together and they have admitted it that they are happy with eachother..... lagta hai shraddha itna pyaar nahi dete isliye jab jenni aagaye to armaan mota ho gaye... i guess itna pyaar karne wale dost jo hain

go kajen

honestly rab ne bana di jodi :)