Pavitra Rishta Brief Written Update: 31st August

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys. Seeing as we have no written update for 31st, Resham asked me to write a quick one. It a brief summary of what happened yesterday. Wrote it in a hurry so please ignore the grammatical errors as i did'nt have time to edit

Episode opens on Vinod shouting at Manju. He says i gave that set to Archu hoping to keep her happy. But because of Manju everything has become has become complicated. He asks her why are you doing this to me and my family. There is still time for Punni, but it's complicated things for Archu, all because of you. Then Sulochana steps in and tells vinod to stop. Manju is my bahu and you shouting at her like this in front of everyone effects everyone. Think of Punni, how can you fiught with her like this. Vinod is about to say something, but Varshu steps him. She says that Sulochana is right. She says that Manju has realized her mistake and she should get a chance to rectify this mistake. She further goes on saying that i'm sure Manju will get another set made and hand it over to Archu solving the problem. This leaves Manju angry and Varshu feeling smug for trapping manju yet another time.

Next day varshu gets a call from her boss. He invites her to his birthday party but sh epolitely refuses. She calls her fried to ask wether boss called her, and she replise no at that time. Varshu wonders why the boss called her. Change in scene, Sachin comes with a couple of people from the colony asking for money for the Ganesh pooja. Savita gives very little money. Sachin manipulates his mother into giving more money by saying that someone else gave more money and said that she would do the pooja. Savita hearing this, asks Manav to give money, which he does smiling. Scene changes to Archu cleaning dishes. Savita comes in saying that when the pooja happens, we have to use the real ghee. We can't use fake ghee because we can't 'cheat' him. Archu realizes that this is like talking about what happened with them. savita says that that's not it. Sulochana is like my sister and i can't have anyone saying anything bad about her. So make sure your mother gets the jewellary in soon. Manav overhears this and sees Archu looking stressed after Savita leaves.

Opens on Varshu's office wear everyone is talking about boss's party. Varshu asks her friend why she lied. Her friend informs her that he called later. She then pursuades Varshu into saying yes about coming to the party by lying to her mother. Her friend and Varshu then also convince her that she should dress more smartly for the party as it is in a high class place. She reluctantly agrees.

Opens on Archu praying to god to solve this problem and give her strength. Manav comes and stands by her side saying that he has something he wants to talk about. He then takes her up and presents her with a gold set. Hev says that what my mother is doing is wrong but there is nothing i can do. so just give this to her sdaying your mother gave it. Archu questions why he bothered and he explains how her family is his and he wants to make things easier for her mother etc etc. Episode ends on Manav leaving and Archu looking tensed and stressed.

Hope that was okay. If you liked it, please don't forget to press the like button. 😃
Edited by blackdaughter - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Manav is a sweetheart! Love him!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Manav is such a sweet guy, I am sure he sacrificed something important to him to buy the jewellery.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!

manav is such a sweetie :0
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the great update 😊