DISASTER.....follow your Instinct

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG, listening to the love  guru & cracking jokes was a complete disaster On the other side Aks was better though shy. Naitik you are pretty good at handling Aksh so follow your instinct ......don't listen to others. Dadda ji is ready with a bomb for naitik. I was thinking we'll get to honeymoon after this. I was thinking abt places to send Naksh. Well, daddaland me people are pyar ke dushman. Daddaji had said shaadi ke baad khoob ghumna saat saath now what happened. Chalo munna get ready to put a seat belt & join the work force of Daddaji's office now. Aksh  will  hone her culinary skills while Naitik will be at work🤢.

Mata G had come to remind her abt her morning prayer service😛
Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
naitik said that he is good student and he was true he did as shaurya instructed and was trying to make akshjara laugh but failed in cracking good jokes
wheras akshara was  trying to shed her shyness and tell naitik about her feelings.
she had to cry.hopefully she 'll tell him everything soon!!
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u..........wats dis dalove gurus' tios toh totally failed n it was a disaster..........they cant follow their own mind n heart????...........poora situation hi ulat gaya.......Naitikkuch aur n akshara was in different mood........shewas getting serious n Naitikwas cracking up jokes.........

n no more leisure time 4 naitik as it has been said by Daddaji.........n Gayatri too assured dat they wont be enjoying anymore........ 😔 wen she said to rashmi n nandini dat now al da wedding rasams are now over............so she was also against dat SR 2 preparations.......how she made her face...my god.....

ab its time 4 da bomb blast.kahan we were thinking of theri ghoomna phirna after marriage........yeh Bairi zamana inhe jeene nahi dega........ 😭
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who wrote those dialouges.....i havent heard such jokes i will say them-"fattu jokes"
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
I just said the same thing in another post that he is better off following his own instincts...he is very smart himself and needs to be that way especially with Mata G around!!!
agun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the romantic Naitik yaar-waiting for the 3 words....bechara was looking so funny trying to be funny.
Yeah Daddaland is full of Pyaar ke dushman...Daddaji dont worry he will take care of your business..have some patience...I dont want to talk about Gayatri mataji..she is always worried as to what others will say and in the process is ruining her own children's happiness.
Edited by agun - 14 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nasco

naitik said that he is good student and he was true he did as shaurya instructed and was trying to make akshjara laugh but failed in cracking good jokes
wheras akshara was  trying to shed her shyness and tell naitik about her feelings.
she had to cry.hopefully she 'll tell him everything soon!!

Aksh used her bhramastra......TEARS😉!! AB baat banegi dear😃. Now Aksh shd shed all inhibition and confront him ache se. Naitik will clear the air & evrything will be on track😃
Richie.. thumbnail

what was daddaji talking about he daid that will soon become parents............i felt at that moment "kahan se daddaji doodmarning jaag jao".........they both are so hesitant n aap kya soch rahe ho....they were so uncomfortable that naitik said punishment mile hai.

cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Aksh used her bhramastra......TEARS😉!! AB baat banegi dear😃. Now Aksh shd shed all inhibition and confront him ache se. Naitik will clear the air & evrything will be on track😃

ur right ........................... akshara ab jee bhar ke ro lo ........................... tumhare liye hi acha hain
atleast she will not complain na to naitik ki aap samajhte nahi hain😉
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
following ideas was totally disaster 😆 ........but thats good naiitik tried and failed now he will follow his instinct after seeing akshi tears 😛