Marathi TV

ZEE MARATHI AWARDS 2009 DISCUSSION THREAD!!!!!!!!

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey friends lets discuss the Zee Marathi Awards function in this thread.   

The function was superb in all aspects. Khoopach majja aali to see the program. All the acts were very nice. The music prog was nice. The way the artiste played all the tunes with his flute, chhaan hoti.   

The 10 years of Zee Marathi TV heroines' act was also superb. Devu chhan disaath hoti tyaath. Maala vaattha next year aapli Janki award gheun zaail.

This comedy act was also very nice.

Javed Ali's singing pan masta hota.

The awards themselves were justified. Asambhav bagged so many awards, next only to Kulvadhu. 

Abhi, Ranvir la pan award milali re, best khalnayakacha.  But in this photo it is Pallavi receiving the best hostess award.

Sulekha getting the best vamp award for the third year in a row👏

The hosts were hilarious. I liked Nirmiti Sawant's presentation. The joke on Pallavi Joshi was also superb.  The Rangi-Rangarao act was very hilarious.    And when after Viks-Devu recd the best jodi award and were going, the way she asked "tyaancha zamla ka", it was really funny.   

Asa 😲 ka boltes Rangu aahh !!!!!!! 

But the icing on the cake was the Subodh-Poorva dance number.  Oh my god,  they were looking so beautiful and completely engrossed in one another.  I just wanted this dance to go on and on, nonstop😆.  Both were just just wonderful.  Kulvadhu madhe tyaancha romantic scenes nasla tar kaay zaala, they just made up for it yesterday, dancing to that hot hot number.     

Hey friends this link is of their dance "Baby I love you"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZLSxgKg_NU

Subodh's Dostana number pan lai masta hota.

The bestest jodi ever❤️  Viks-Devu 

The best actor and actress for Subodh and Poorva👏

The best male charachter for Daadu 👏

Sumeet announcing the best siblings award

Saakshi accepting the best siblings award👏

Ashwini Shende receiving the best lyricist for Kulvadhu

Best father for Dinanath Shastri in Asambhav.

Asavari getting the best female charachter award😕.  Well this was one award that was not justified.

Nirmiti Sawant receiving the best comedienne award from Pratima Patil.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners👏

PS:  All photos courtsey Zee Marathi.com.  except for the below photo which is from Poorva's facebook wall.

This is the link to the Zee Marathi Awards function videos.   Poorva-Subodh's dance number is in part 5 video.

Edited by vidya0906 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhishekol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha !!

"Amhi Raje ahot... haraychi amhala kadhich savay nahi ! "

keep it up... Milind gunaji rox !
vidya0906 thumbnail
Hey Abhi did he say like that while accepting the award? or did u make it up?
krishara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi vidya,
yes really the show was superb.Now a days everyone makes fun of Pallavi 🤣 and she also enjoys a lot of it....I really liked Nirmiti Sawant's hosting and her way to carry the show in such a beautiful way............This year KALAT NAKALAT didnt get a single award.....of course KULVADHU was there so no other serial had a chance to grab the awards...
anyways Congracts to all KULVADHU and ASAMBHAV fans...Our favourite serials have done a gr8 job👏 
abhishekol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awards cha promo hota na... best khalnayak cha...

tevha he had said... " Ladhait kadhi amhi haar manli nahi..amhi raje ahot...haraychi amhala kadhich savay nahi... !!!

He deserves it !!! 👏 👏 👏

kal sachins purva was looking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hotttttttt !!! Oh my god !
sachin_poorva thumbnail
saheb jara sambhalun bara ka

yes of course milind guni rox

daadu rox

n of course subodh n purva rocks 2

dhan tan naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
sachin_poorva thumbnail
hey vidya kaalchya performance baddal purva ani subodhla mesage kelay

vidya0906 thumbnail
Hi Bhagu, so her name is Nirmiti Sawant? then why was Pushkar calling her Pallavi? I thought that she too was Pallavi. anyways, her act was superb.

Hey aani Mrunmayee was looking so different ya. audience madhe hoti na ti pan.

Yeah Abhi, Milind really deserved that award. I had also voted for Rani Gunaji in thhe best hostess category, but Pallavi Joshi beat her to it.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Naahi re Sachin azun kaahi msg paathavla naahi. hey time naahi milali. the prog got over at 12 and then saw the repeats of Kunku and Kulvadhu as i had missed both, so it was 1 when i went to sleep.
sachin_poorva thumbnail
vidya jara out of the box boltoy

hey bhagu jara vichitra nahi vatat ka

if u r pointing to bageshri

mhanje mala thoda vichitra vatla

sorry ha bageshri

but yes nirmiti sawant rocks

yedyapimpolyachi pallavi joshi