Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Nope, she's studying MBA; most probably finished by now. (I've always said this field doesn't suit her personality; she should have taken subjects like sociology, anthropology, ethics, philosophy, etc - but that is a wholly different subject). Thing is she has knowledge over every field out there, which is probably the reason why she is assumed of being a political student sometimes, and a physicist on the other...

i can see that😊
Edited by rongna - 14 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Nope, she's studying MBA; most probably finished by now. (I've always said this field doesn't suit her personality; she should have taken subjects like sociology, anthropology, ethics, philosophy, etc - but that is a wholly different subject). Thing is she has knowledge over every field out there, which is probably the reason why she is assumed of being a political student sometimes, and a physicist on the other...

Oh dear Lord no. I'm not that smart. I'm just BBA. Still have to study GMAT. I have a BBA in Sales & Marketing, and I sell plants and seed. You know for raingardens, prairie restorations and such. I'm just a midwestern hick, which is like the next best thing to a hillbilly. I wish that they had a John Deere transformer and voted for Obama.

Originally posted by: Phoenix_3

And most of them would want to have children too. So do you think think that they should be allowed to adopt them?
If so, why? And if not, why not?

P.S. This is just a curiosity question. Is homosexuality legalized in India?

Note: I am gonna argue both sides since that's how a debate should be.

What's up with you,baby?😲
Well the word parents suits well on people from opposite sex i've never heard lesbians or gays being parents first thing they would never like to adopt any kids if they had to do they wouldn't choose to get married to people from the same gender....and the second of all they shouldn't do it since this way every orphan would either be a gay or lesbian so it's better to let them stay orphan...thanks.
P.S:Just my POV no offence meant to any one...thanks😳
Edited by mahikhan - 14 years ago
If straight people raised straight people - where did all the friggin gays come from. Someone in our ancestry must have been one big liar in the closet.
sure why not? be open minded.. dont immediately have these misconceptions like:
1.they'll rape the kid
2.they'll tell it to be gay like them

however the kid might get used to that way of life, which according to me is not the natural way. ppl can't reproduce , which is the cause of the "circle of life" (it should be noted that the composer of the song elton john himself is gay :P)

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

If straight people raised straight people - where did all the friggin gays come from. Someone in our ancestry must have been one big liar in the closet.

πŸ˜†
Agree to you though,if i'm not mistaken people become gays on their own it's something to do with their psychy....they are gays coz they want to.......i always wonder where do they come from?πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

sure why not? be open minded.. dont immediately have these misconceptions like:
1.they'll rape the kid
2.they'll tell it to be gay like them

however the kid might get used to that way of life, which according to me is not the natural way. ppl can't reproduce , which is the cause of the "circle of life" (it should be noted that the composer of the song elton john himself is gay :P)

Well the question is not what gays has achieved or what they gonna achive...the only thing i know is....they shouldn't adopt any kids😳
Edited by mahikhan - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mahikhan

Well the question is not what gays has achieved or what they gonna achive...the only thing i know is....they shouldn't adopt any kids😳

thats coz its the only thing u know fool πŸ˜› u shud know more things πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

thats coz its the only thing u know fool πŸ˜› u shud know more things πŸ˜†

Thanks,di but i'm happy the way i amπŸ˜›
I don't know where gays come from. But if you have a gaydar....you know which direction they are coming from. The Gaydar comes installed standard with Apple products. Windows cannot handle gaydar. If you do not have gaydar installed read linked article to manually program.