Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Interesting prologue!!!!!

What was there in the bag the girl was carrying??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

The girl loved the man but he betrayed her!!!!    

Who was that girl??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”Is she related to Devraj or Naina??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

The girl asked her lover to shoot her and he calmly did!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

This scene reminded me of Khaakee where Akshay asked to be shot by Aishwarya after she betrayed him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Who was guy who shot the girl??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Was it Devraj??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”Or was it Karan??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Is Naina here to avenge the girl??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

The concept is really different and captivating!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 years ago
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Interesting prologue!!!!!thnks so much

What was there in the bag the girl was carrying??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

The girl loved the man but he betrayed her!!!!    

Who was that girl??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”Is she related to Devraj or Naina??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•wait karo jaldi hi sab bata dungi....

The girl asked her lover to shoot her and he calmly did!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

This scene reminded me of Khaakee where Akshay asked to be shot by Aishwarya after she betrayed him!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Šlol dats my bro's fav scene

Who was guy who shot the girl??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•Was it Devraj??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”Or was it Karan??πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”hehehe...keep guessing

Is Naina here to avenge the girl??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

The concept is really different and captivating!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘thnx again. glad u liked it

Edited by Sur_Singhania - 14 years ago
Sur_10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manatated

where is the update sur????

ye rahiiii...sorryyy fr d delay yaar but i m busy working fr a conference
Sur_10 thumbnail
Chapter-6
Devraj ducked out of reflex as Karan and Naina covered him by springing in front of him. The sound of bullets echoed in the vast enterance hall of the hotel. The three of them ducked behind a huge pillar and took out their guns as Devraj's bodyguards engaged in crossfire. On cue, Karan peeped out and said
"S****...Its the cops..."
Devraj:"Impossible...."
Naina:"We'll discuss that later....How many are there?"
Karan:"Around 10"
Devraj:"Fine..we can handle that...Naina, jao gadi lekar ao"
Naina was about to get up move when he said abruptly
"No...hum teeno chalte hai"
Karan:"Tum pagal ho gaye to kya Dev...Tumhe waha sab pehchabte hai...Naina ko akele jane do, go Naina"
Devraj fell silent and saw Naina duck out from behind the pillar and move discreetly towards the parking lot. He and Karan shifted their focus to the firing going on as 3 of the cops fell down, dead or injured. One of the opponents noticed them and moved towards them, taking aim at Devraj but he shot him down. A loud screech echoed as Naina stopped the BMW in front of the gates, scattering the guards. Devraj and Karan got inside, Karan taking the back seat and Devarj the front one. They knew they were safe inside the car as only a missile could get through the strong bullet proof glass. Naina drove at full speed, emerging on the highway. In the rear view mirror, they could see a car following them. Karan leaned out of the window 2 aim at the car as Naina drove haphazrdly so that her pursuers couldnt aim at her..Devraj had his phone on his ear calling for backup. Suddenly he noticed something dark and wet on the light colored car seat. Looking up, he saw blood dripping from Naina's right arm, just above her elbow. Due to her dark coat nobody had noticed it before.
Devraj:"Naina tumhe goli lagi?"
Naina:"Obviously...par sahi jagah nhi lagi"
Devraj:"Let me drive"
Naina:"No its ok...."Devraj continued to gaze at her bleeding arm and then at her furious expression. There was no hint of any pain on her face, it was only rage. Karan saw all this from the backseat as Naina took a turn.
Karan:"Kaha ja rahi ho? "
Naina:"In logo se picha chuda rahi hu.Jab mai kahu, tab nikal ke  upar jo electricity line hai, uspe shoot karna...ok?"
Devraj and Karan both immediately understood what she had in mind. Devraj smiled at her sheer brilliance, so much like his own, while Karan grudgingly accepted that she indeed was smart.
They entered a long black tunnel and Naina switched off all the lights of the car including tail lights and head lights.
"Now...shoot"
Devraj and Karan both edged out of the ceiling window and aimed at the electric wire joints which powered the lights of the tunnel, throwing it in complete darkness. Naina stopped the car near edge of the tunnel when she was sure their stalkers were far behind to see them. As that car drove by, she backed out of the tunnel and took the opposite route, straight to their home. They covered the distance silently, each one lost in his own thoughts about the day's events.
Devraj was worried about Naina and when he realised this, he was shocked as he had never felt that emotion for anybody but his best friend. He directed his thoughts to who had sent these men behind him. He knew they were not policemen but men dressed as police to fool the public or him as he had seen the face of one man. He was a local hitman. Clearly, somebody had leaked out information.
Karan was thinking whether Naina could have tipped off the guys or not...Somewhere, putting all the facts together, his head ruled out the option but his heart refused to accept. He looked at her bleeding arm and thought that she would never risk her own life like that...Had it been her plan to kill Dev, she would have escaped unscratched.Frustrated, he resorted to thanking God that Devraj was fine.
Naina was concentrating hard on not fainting as her vision had started blurring due to the blood loss...She could now feel the stabbing pain spreading quickly, numbing the shoulder and creeping towards her head....
They reached the mansion and as soon as Naina stopped the car, her head banged against the steering wheel. She had fainted. Devraj and Karan exchanged looks. Devraj walked to her side, opened the door and pulled her out.He carried her in his arms to the common room and placed her on the bed. Karan called their contracted doctor and asked him to operate her there only. The doctor agreed and after making making arrangements, took out the bullet and bandaged her arm. Annoucing her as in a safe and stable condition, he went away. All this time,Devraj was at her side, much to Karan's displeasure.
Karan:"Dev, chale, dinner time..."
Devraj:"Haan..."He was completely lost staring at Naina as she lay in her bed, pale, weak, peaceful and beautiful...
Karan:"Kya hua Dev, pehle to kabhi kisi ki chinta nhi hui tumhe...To fir aj kyu?"
Devraj:"Pata nahi...lets go"before exiting, he turned to look at her again and said to the nurse sitting there"Tell me when she wakes up"
Karan understood that Devraj was not in a mood to discuss his emotions at the moment and they went for dinner.
Karan:"Kya lagta hai...kiska kaam hai ye?"
Devraj:"Humare kisi admi ka"
Karan:"Jaise ki?"
Devraj:"Hmmmm....aj mera driver kaha tha?"
Karan:"Pata nahi...uski jagah naya driver gaya tha humare sath, jo mara gaya"
Devraj:"Zara John aur Alex ko bulana"
John and Alex were summoned and they stood before him with bowed heads.
Devraj:"John was my driver present today?"
John:"No sir he took a sick leave yesterday and today...I sent Willy with you"
Devraj:"Any other new guy?"
John:"No sir"
Devraj:"fine you may leave"
John breathed a sigh of relief and went away.
Devraj:"Alex go to the driver's house and get hi here, no matter how sick he is, ok?'
Alex:"Yes sir"
Karan:"Your driver...Barry...socha nhi tha vo aisa karega"
Devraj:"Ane do ussey...dhoka dene walo ko mai maaf nhi karta"
The nurse came to Devraj and said"The girl is awake"
Devraj rushed to her room and saw that Naina was adjusting something in her eyes. She looked up and said
"Evening Boss"She attempted to sit up but Devraj gently placed a hand on her shoulder and sinalled her to lie down.
Devraj:"Ab kaisa lag raha hai?"
Naina:"Im fine..."
Devraj:"Again you saved my life...shayad tumhare ehsaan mai kabhi nhi chuka paunga"
Naina:"Mene apse pehle bhi kaha tha ke maine ap ke upar koi ehsaan nahi kia hai...ye mera kaam hai"
Devraj:"Fir bhi...u r extraordinarily efficient...Any idea kiska kaam tha ye?"
Naina:"Pata nahi sochne ka waqt nhi mila...apne to abtak pata laga hi liya hoga"
Devraj:"Almost...magar aj wo log bach gaye"
Naina:"Kitne waqt ke liye...we will catch up...ab agla plan execute karna hai?"
Devraj:"The plan will go on..par tum abhi kuch dino tak araam karo, as said by the doctor"
Naina:"I dont need to, mai kal tak thik ho jaugi..."
Devraj laughed softly and said"Thats an overstatement. Goodnight and...take care.I dont like my forces being injured Naina...I...dont want to lose you"He looked at her with a strange expression which was reflected in her face as well. Naina nodded and smiled, looking very akward. Devraj touched her arm once and walked away, closing the door behind him. He was feeling oddly relieved. After some time he realised he could not even remember when he felt those human emotions last time. Chuckling to himself, he went to sleep, planning what to do with the traitor. End
So dats all fr 2day...thaks 2 all dose who comment on this fic...and yaar jo nhi karte, please kar dia karo na...mere fic pe ko comments ka akal pad gaya hai...its soooo depressing...bache pe taras khao...isliye mera likhne ka dil nhi krta nd ud late ho jata hai cuz comments itne kam jo hai...acha bura jaisa bhi hai, plz tel me.
love
sur
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!

Robert D'Souza, a rookie drug dealer has been killed and no proof left by the murderer!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Sam guessed that he had been killed by Devraj who Robert was working for!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Sam hated Devraj the most in the world and swears ek baar mil jaye jaan se maar dega!!!!   

So Devraj is a don.......... a very handsome don!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

I loved the way you portrayed the character of Devraj!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

His description is just awesome!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Devraj is so mysterious and can just sent shivers down your spine!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Devraj went to Samuel Wellington's birthday bash and gifted him with a gun engraved with his logo!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Devraj is not interested in girls and never wanted an accomplice unlike his fellow dons!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am sure he will change his mind when he gets the right girl for him!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

His aim is to overthrow his enemy Max Campbell from his power position!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

A bullet was shot and they are being attacked!!!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

The party is over and now we get to see Devraj in action!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 years ago
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sur sorry dear mai bhi na kitni bhulakd hun yaha pe reserve kiya aur ye baat bhool gayi n next page mein maine comment post kiya...........so guess its ok for u 

Edited by Sanskruthi - 14 years ago
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hieeee Sur!!πŸ˜ƒ

Brilliant update!! must tell u......

Oh god ! U r too good at writing Action sequences and I loooveeee Action!!

And i appreciate you more letting you know the fact I'm very bad at writing thoseπŸ˜† And so i really admire the way you've written!! I could visualise it all!!πŸ‘

And though i don't trust Naina at all....I'm glad that she saved Devraj this time too. And her idea in the tunnel was brilliant!
 Don't know why but i feel like Devraj is the guy who shot that gal in the beginning of ur fic and Naina has something to do wid that gal.....

But must tell u, this fic is really getting more and more mysterious and i honestly feel u can handover this script to some of our film directors....atleast their standard of suspense thriller's will get better !πŸ˜†

And dear....don't worry about response.... Very few actually comment but there are lots of readers.....and it's worth writing atleast for those few people who love your fic (I mean ME!!πŸ˜ƒ for sure ....) isn't it?

So don't get depressed and continue the fic as it is awesome!

And yes......UPDATE SOONπŸ˜‰
Edited by manatated - 14 years ago
Xx-Reena-xXX thumbnail
ooow great story plz continue
Edited by Xx-Reena-xXX - 14 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one.....I'm glad Devraj is saved.....but as u must knw....I still dont trust Naina....not until she is on Devraj's side....and so I simply dont care wat happens to her....but I really wish its just not the way it seems to be....well, watever it is....I hav full faith in my Surili Sur...hehe. And dont get depressed dear...ur fic is awesum....may be readers ko tym nahi mil raha hai comment karne k liye....ab sab meri tarah thodi hote hai....jo subah shyam net pe rehte hai....haha.

Anyways, this fic is dam mysterious....n I knw this mystery is not gonna end so soon....pls jaldi se UD karna thik hai...waise I guess the next UD will be after 19th only....right? well, thats better in a way as u knw even I'm not free...hehe.

with luv,
Sumi.
Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
Hey Sur...don't worry main hamesha tumhare uds par apne pagalpan ko post {comments} karti rahungi...!!! kya karun yeh FEVICOL ka jod hai tutega nahin...!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok now abt d ud...πŸ˜ƒ

asusall ...JUST PERFECT...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

pata hai tumhare likhne ki khaashiyat yeh hai ki tum har chiz ko perfectlly likhti ho...ki kisi ko koi shaq hi nahin rahta...kisi part me...!!! at least main apne nazariye ki baat kar rahi hun...!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

maine toh pahle hi kaha tha ki mujhe action scenes pasand hain...aur jab kabhi koi ladki (just lyk naina) aise scene deti hai...toh meri siti bajti hai. tumhe toh pata hi hoga sirf isiliye main bhi action scene de rahi thi aur kaanch k tukde ghus gaye mere poiaron me...aur mujhe SHOLEY ki BASANTI ki tarah dance bhi karna pada tha. magar yeh aur baat hai ki mujhe bachane na toh JAY aaya aur na hi VEERU...!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

khair mujhe sab se jyada achha laga naina ka satir dimag...!!! jis tarah se us ne tunnel me raj aur karan ko apne spl idea se chaunkaya...mujhe baht achha laga. is ka matlab naina ki bettery hamesha high charge par rahti hai...chahe koi bhi prob kyoun na ho...!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

toh ma'am ko bullet lagi hai...phir bhi unhone badi hi tezi se drive karte hue DEVRAJ ko bacha hi liya...!!! pahli baar raj kisi k liye worried hua...!!! mujhe sab se jyada ek aur scene achha laga jab raj ne naina ko turn k dekha...jab voh so rahi thi injured hone k wajah se. kya hai na is scene par raj baht handsome lagta hai...!!! aur main us tym sab kuch imagine kar rahi thi...k kaise naina behosh hui, kaise raj ne use bahon me uthaya hoga...n etc...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

vaise traitor koun hai...??? mujhe bhi us driver pe shaq hai, par plz naina ko -ve role me mat rakhana. pata hai tumhare is fic k tittle se mujhe kabhi kabhi naina par bhi shaq hota hai...!!!     vaise bhi tumne is ud me likha hai ki naina kuch adjust kar rahi thi apni ankhon me...!!! may b raj k liye nafrat...ya phir aur kuch...???      ab mujhe sach me darr lag raha hai...!!! pata nahin tere dimag kya gul khilane wala hai...hamare sath...matlab tere readers k sath...!!!

is ud me mujhe yeh line sab se jyada achhi lagi "i dont want to lose you" aur us k baad raj k ajeeb feelings...jo voh naina k liye mehsus kar raha tha...!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

aur haan depressed honewali koi baat nahin hai. tum ne apne viewers dekhe???toh beta SUR intezaar ka faal mitha hota hai...aur jarur tumhe bhi dher sari mithayiyaan bhi milengi...!!! chalo ab mushkurate hue ud kar do...!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

edit.....

n maam...maine jo kaha tha voh hua ki nahin...!!! tum likhti jaayo aage comments itne aayenge ki tum pareshan ho jayogi...!!! kahte hain na sachhe dil ki dua jarur lagti hai...aur bishwash hamesha jitta hai...!!! ab natiza tumhare samne hai...πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Edited by Lion_Priya - 14 years ago