jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #23

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Geet goes to Juneja house and tells Gayatri to fix the wedding date.Gayatri fixes the engagement after 4 days.Gayatri decides to send Prem and Geet to her friend (Kokila's) daughter's Sangeet function at Ludhiana.Heer decided to meet Prem regarding the custody papers and she goes to meet him but Gayatri lies to Heer that Prem is out of station.Prem feels Heer's presence and asks Gayatri who lies to him that it would have been his illusion.Geet tells Heer that she has decided to marry Prem.Heer tells her to choose between her friendshipand Prem.Geet requests her to gowith her to Ludhiana to know Prem isn't a bad person.Heer agrees so that she'll be able to prove Prem wrong and at the same time Chahat's case will be solved.
Tuesday
Premeer in Ludhiana have flashbacks.At j-zoo everyone think if Heer had gone to Ludhiana with Prem.In Ludhiana Heer and Geet find out that Prem straight away went to Shiv Mandir from the hotel.Heer also goes there making an excuse to Geet.Premeer at Shiv Mandir where Prem is happy to see Heer but she accuses himfor filing case for Chahat's custody.Prem is mad at her and says that you have always read my eyes and today you can't see the truth in my eyes and he leaves.Heer thinks if its not Prem then who would have filed the case for Chahat's custody.
Wednesday
Heer is returning and thinks of who would file case for Chahat's custody as its not Prem.Gayatri watching cartoon and thinks of Chahat.Then she talks to Veer's pic.Premeer and geet are at the sangeet.There Prem drinks alot because of conversqation with Heer at the Shiv Mandir.He leaves with Geet.Prem fantasises Geet to be Heer.Heer is outside the room praying to God that Prem doesn't repeats the same mistake.
Thursday
Heer is worried about what's gonna happen between Prem and Geet.She lies down in other room.Next morning she sees Prem sleeping on the bed so Heer thinks that Prem again made a mistake.Gayatri goes to Jasmeet and talks about Prem-Geet's engagement date where she finds out that Heer has also gone to Ludhiana with Prem and Geet as she sees Chahat there.Heer is angry and sad also.Geet clarifies to Heer that nothing happened between her and Prem.Gayatri is shocked and thinks Heer ruined her plan.
Friday
Heer realises her mistake and goes to Shiv Mandir,remebers beautiful moments with Prem,admits her mistake of punishing Prem and Chahat for six years.Heer decided to go to Prem.Gayatri talks to lawyer about Chahat's custody.Maya again thinks Gayatri is
after junejas property and talks to Harman for the same.Heer reaches the hotel and gets to know from Geet that Prem had alrady left for Delhi.Heer finds Prem's letter he'd left for her with a bangle.She has a flashback about that bangle.Prem wrote that he has gone to find the person who wants to seperate Heer and Chahat.Heer is eager to go to Delhi and meet Prem and clear all misunderstandings between them.

Important Links

-Nansy-, Dhruvie, Joytix, divya_p, jnawaz, riks1

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Other

SBB 23rd Aug.

Khelo Jeeto Jiyo

Scene of the Week

*none submitted*

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

Male

"Maine tumse apne aap se zyaada pyaar kiya Heer, itna pyaar, ki pyaar hi mera khuda ban gaya" - Prem

Since we had NO other male besides Prem on screen this week (oh yeah, and an occasional flash of Harman too), I had to go with a dialogue from Prem. And my oh my, what a dialogue too! *SIGH* -->"to love another person is to the see the face of God." Such selfless, undying love... Prem almost becomes synonymous to God! I dont know, but dialogues like these just make you ache for the character! Even in the state of mind Prem was in, he never forgot his love for Heer. I don't know if I can say more about the dialogue, its just lovely! (ummph)

Female

"Aaj main, Heer Jhuneja, iss mandir ko saakshi maankar, tumhari yadoon, tumhari vadoon ko saakshi maankar, tumhari mohabbat, aapni Chahat ko saakshi maankar, uss bhagwan ki di hui prem ke vardan ko saakshi maankar'kabool karti hoon ke meri nafrat haar gayi aur tumhari'tumhari mohabbat jeet gayi." - Heer

The first time we heard Prem's "in hawaon ko saakshi maankar" dialogue, we went crazy over it! ---> *FAINT* and now that we have Heer saying it, the effect is no less! YES GIRLS!!!! heer has finally given in! There has been no better dialogue in the last few weeks! PHEW! What a sigh of relief, kyun girls? "Meri nafrat haar gayi, aur tumhari mohabbat jeet gayi" TAUBA! How long have we waited for that? UFF, if only she had realized this a while ago... and yay, chahat finally get's her Paapa :-D well, the second dialogue in the running for this spot was Geet's "agar bhagwan aur insaan ke beech se doori hata di jaye, tho sirf ek hi chehra saamne ata hain..aur woh hain prem ka chehra" Gosh, even Geet knows better! (giggle)

OMG Moment of the Week
Soaps1
This week there were three in my opinion; lets start with the best one first! Prem and Heer at the bar ' it was the intensity of the scene that left one watching without blinking.  The dialogues were once again superb so was the delivery but best part of course was the portrayal of perfect emotions by both HC and AG. As estee would put it "rogue Prem and vulnerable Heer" made for an exciting watch!

The second one was when during sangeet, geet noticed heer and called heer, the way it brought life into a dead looking Prem was amazing! Afterwards they staring session between Premeer, the way these to have eyes just for themselves is great to watch, as if the whole world disappears for them! It's just the two of them looking at each other as if there is no tomorrow!

The third OMG moment of the week has to be when Heer came to j-zoo to talk to Prem about custody papers. Prem's reaction upon hearing Heer's voice, winds puffing up his air, the way he kept looking back when Gyatri almost pulled him away from the door was simply WOW! HC as Prem was once again perfect in his expressions!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

sweetness4eva

This week, I believe the biggest disappointment I felt was Heer'No, wait, Hear me out first'When Heer accused Prem of trying to steal Chahat away from her, that was bareable, because at that point I could say that it wasn't heer talking, it was a mother who is enraged at the fact that someone is trying to snatch away her happiness, the centre of her life, her daughter'BUT, when she said that Meeting Prem and Falling in love with Prem was the biggest mistake of her Life, and that Prem Lies, and attacks people behind their backs..Heer disappointed me BIG TIME! I mean, never could I imagine Heer, Heer Prem Juneja, calling Prem a Lier'This is the same guy she was ready to die for'Heand here she is, going on and on about she herself doesn't know what!!!!!! Horrible!! The creatives messed with Heer bigtime!! Heer disappointed me to no limits' But I m glad she s coming back to her senses!!!!

Gayatri, had become a permanent member of the disappointment club..That woman is purely evil!! SHE CANNOT be the same mom we saw last year on the 5th of may!!! Definitely not!!!

Warm and Fuzzies

sweetness4eva

My first warm and fuzzie is,the gajra flashback! Was that awesome or what? I am totally still phrooling over that gorgeous couple!! I dont think I need to tell you guys what the flashback was, because I m PRETTY sure, that you all probably watched it a bzillion times!! And anyone who hasnt, I should let you know, you missing out on one of the best flashbacks we've gotten!!
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:-8.9

Second warm and fuzzie, Prem Heer Hug and Shiv Mandir...EVEN though thats not even the Shiv mandir they met!!! Stupid creatives!! nevertheless, we still love Prem Heer so, we'll forgive them for giving us a  fake Shiv Mandir! Anyways, Prem and Heer yet again meet at where they first met...and the winds....how does the wind know when prem or heer arrive? I mean if you remember when prem stepped out of the airport and Heer FELT Prem...and here yet again...As soon as Heer comes to SM, Prem feels Heer, and the wind starts blowing Prem s hair'Heaven I tell you guys!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:-8.8

Third warm and fuzzie moment had to be When Heer comes to meet Prem at home! And Prem hears Heer's name..and just feels that Heer is at his place'and the way he rushes downstairs to see her'and when Gayatri lies to him telling him Heer didn't come and it was just his ears ringing, the expressions HC gave were mindblowing'he kept on trying to look outside to see, that MAYBE heer did come'

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:-8.0

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

With such an ensemble of characters, it was actually a teeny little bit hard to find one that stood out. But mid-way through the week, MAYA stood out! Who would think she would be a shining character eh? Okay okay, I admit, she's still as selfish as ever, but at-least that selfishness is going to do us some good one day. I like that she has changed her attitude towards Meher. UFF! I was tired of her low-down and dirty tactics, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Maya actually, genuinely want to help Meher. All her nosy poking around Gayathri's business is going to do us all some good. She might after all, be the one to bring out Gayathri's true colors! Who knows? So for right now, she deserves this spot :-D

Actor

Wow, if there is one person who is entitled to this spot this week is Shama ji! Phew! What with her mad -woman act on Friday's episode?! *GASP * I mean, this is the woman who had us ALL going "aww" when she was talking about her granddaughter and here she is, only a week later, going completely berserk on our bichari Meher. Although I wouldn't consider it a stellar performance, I'll have to admit ' Gayathri came off as a maniac! She is so unbelievably stuck with the idea that Heer and Meher are responsible for everything that goes wrong, that she literally jumped on poor Meher. Shama ji does indeed do a very good job at portraying Gmom. This was the woman we used to LOVE a year ago, and now she's someone we just love to hate! *Gulp*

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Blooper:

No Bloopers Spotted except that the room ,where Prem was thinking about Ludhiana and heard Heer saying that she wanted to meet Prem ,wasn't Prem's room but it is not necessary that he thinks or spends time in his room only.I know its dumb of me to mention it anyways then but still I am mentioning it..

Tuesday's Bloopers:

Meher's voice was dubbed in some scene.

Gayatri's body double was used in this episode.

Prem came to Ludhiana driving his own car ,then why he needed hotel's car to go to Shiv Mandir??

Well the biggest blooper of this week was the drastic change in the interior and exterior of Shiv Mandir.Well it was infact from no angle the old Shiv Mandir but still Prem said that its the place where Premeer met first and even Heer had all the flashbacks of old Shiv Mandir.However as far as I can recall,that Shiv Mandir was in Ambala and not in Ludhiana.

Wednesday's Blooper:

Well from past few weeks I am noticing that the interior of Juneja house keeps changing.In this episode too,the same happenned.Also Veera's photo was not in the main hall earlier,it was earlier in Gayatri's room.

Thursday's Bloopers:

No actual blooper spotted but it was funny to see how Heer brought so many sarees to attend just a single function.

Friday's Bloopers:

Again Juneja house's interior is a bit changed and Veera's photo is missing from the wall(where it was in wednesday's epi).

Heer had packed her bag in yesterdyaz epi but when she opens the wardrobe and finds Prem's letter there,her clothes are still shown hanging there and her bag unpacked.However when Geet asks her if she did the packing,she answers yes.

Fashion Icon of the Week

Shruti11

this week there  is n 1 but 2 fashion icon becuase without 1 the other didnt matter and this week fashion icon is Mr and Mrs Prem Heer juneja with prem white sherwani and colored stole and heer bold grape color saree they stole this postion as they were complementing each other prem wearing suttle color while heer in bold color they were looking good together onscreen

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNhpctjsrBk

so I came across this clip last night…it had be rolling…the answers some people give are crazy…its like, do they event think about what they are about to say…and u can see the moment the light bulb goes off and they realize how stupid the sound…enjoy guys…im sure it will give you a few chuckles if not some good laughs

Special Awards

sweetness4eva & jnawaz

1. The-big-bad-wolf-award: …goes to…*drumroll* GAYATRI!! You guys remember the story, Little Red Riding hood…In which the Little Red Riding hood's Grandma was the best grandma on the face of earth…then one fine day the wolf came and ate her, and he tried to act like the grandma…so my theory is that some wolf or alien just ate Gayatri, the mother of the juneja kids, and took her place…cuz theres no way I can expect someone to become SO EVIL..man, she's worse than Daljeet…so therefore she gets this award…

2. The wallflower award: …goes to *drumroll* The Juneja family, that is the remaining of the Junejas,in the juneja house…Man, I seriously wish they would actually DO something, rather than just TALK about it!! Irritating People I tell you, I have no idea how this family is Related to THE PREM!! All talk, and no work!

3. The Biggest Duffer Award: … goes to *drumroll* Heer!!! All that talk about HOW prem's a lier and all…No words to explain, simply that she was being really dufferistic when she went on and on about HOW Prem is wrong!

4. The Blabbermouth Award: … goes to…*Drumroll*, JASMEET aunty!! Will that ever SHUT UP!! Did she HAVE to tell Gayatri that Heer was in Ludhiana with Geet? I mean? Weirdo! Now I get why that Geet chick talks SO much!! definitely like mother like daughter…or vise versa…however that works…

5. The Hug Award: … goes to … *Drumroll* PREM!!!! I really wanted to hug him this entire week, not that I don't want to do that all year long…BUT, khair Prem definitely deserves this award…Poor thing, his heart has been shattered to pieces..But its okay, Heer's back to her senses THANK GOD!!! And now, Heer will help him mend his heart, like Prem's helped heer mend her broken heart!!!

6. The Hanging-in-there-Finally-Pays-Off Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DESHIANS!! *woot woot* for my fellow deshians!! I have to say…im so happy at this moment…finally…FINALLY…heer sees that Prem is still Prem and that he made a mistake ….which of course he didn't!! stupid ash!! anyway…finally…after all of the pain, the tears, the curses…heer has seen that Prem is good…and we have some hope for a Premeer reunion in the …dare I say…near future…so when the going gets tough…we hung in there…and it paid…off…FINALLY!!!!! *yay*!!! *does happy dance* give yourselves a round of applause and  pat on the back (wow…is that 3rd grade or what…lol)

Weekend Masti

coolfattin & Ayesha24

Jokes

Harman and Police
Police: Tumhe kal subah 5 baje phaasi di jayegi.
harman: Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Police: Kyon hasn rahe ho?
harman: Main to uthta hi subha 9 baje hun.

Doctor And Lallu:

Lallu2 doctr: Mujhe 1 problem hai
DR: Kya?
lallu :Baat karte waqt aadmi dikhai nahi deta
Dr: aisa kab hota hai?
lallu: Phone karte waqt

Game

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1235901

Weekend Video Mixes

tv star

Video 1

Video 2

Talented Tales

jnawaz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1231262

well…for those of you that read my ff Tanhai…its been updated…part 3 was posted last night…if anyone is interested to read…please do…only first 3 parts were posted so you can catch up…he he…I hope you guys enjoy it…cant wait see comments…

Editors Note

*woot woot* WoW!! week 23 guys…I must say…im so proud of everyone!! hats off you the reporters and readers…without you guys this KDC would have dies out long ago..i know..i pretty much repeat myself over and over and over again…on each edition but its true!! love you guys all….this is the best forum…hands down…ok…gotta run…Finals week!! OMG!! so not ready!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunnkiised thumbnail
*Reserved -- yay, finally am first :D
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very nice..shrutu i like your fashion bit very much..keep up the good work going guys..😊
Shruti11 thumbnail
hey jaz thx for such  a good KDC loved it big apploud to all the reporters and readers
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud job guys
cant wait till munday 😃
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u. its awesome......... i like this more then my newspaper😆.its really very difficult to read newspaper daily but this one😳
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
thank you. love the bloopers 😛
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow once again great KDC.
Awesome work everyone
cute_san17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx guys for such an awesome kdc👍🏼