oooh this is a fabuloyus ff

do continue !

Plz pm me

~Lipsa
Posted: 14 years ago

Yeh Pyar Hai

Part 5

Continued

"Mayank Please please mujhe office chor do, Sameer ki car theek nahi warna main uss ke saath hi chali jati" she was requesting mayank for past 20 minutes

"Jab main ne please please ker ke tum se Shweta ke bare mein apni zuban band rakhne ko kaha tha tab to toti ki tarha Bhai ko batane gayee thi Nupur ko bhi tab hi aana tha" he reminded hr

"Mujhe kya main toh tumhare bhale ke liye keh rahi thi, shayad raaste mein tumhe Nupur se baat kerne ka chance mil jata, per khair tumhari merzi main auto se chali jati hoon" she turned

"Ruko Ruko Ruko…." He stopped her with full speed, "Nupur bhi aaye gi"
"Haan"

"Pehle batana tha na tum ye keys le ke car mein jao main 5 minute mein aaya"

"Ok" she took the keys and went to the car

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Mayank drop her and Nupur to the office, Gunjan didn't gave him any chance to speak to Nupur. He was just gazing her from back view mirror

"Mayank car roko" Gunjan shouted and he immediately put his foot on break

"Mujhe halwa poori laini hai" she said and winked at him and he understand why she said to stop the car

Mayank: Haan haan tum jao main yaheen intezaar kerta hoon

Nupur: Main bhi aati hoon (gave angry looks to Mayank)

Gunjan: Nahi tum yaheen ruko

She said and leaped out of the car. Mayank turned his face to back.

Mayank: I am sorry Nupur, Main aur Shweta sirf dost hain I mean the ab nahi hain

Nupur: Tum hamesha aisa kerte ho, yeh tumhari flirt kerne ki aadat kab jaye gi

Mayank: Jab tum meri zindagi mein aao gi (said in a heavy voice)

And Nupur as always melted at his words. At the moment Gunjan came there

Gunjan: Lagta hai sab theek ho gaya (glared at them naughtily)

Mayank: Shut up

Both Nupur and Gunjan laughed

Gunjan take a deep breath before opening th door of Samrat's cabin. She slightly moved the handle and entered the cabin. On entering she relaxed as Samrat wasn't there.

"Thank God yeh abhi tak nahi aaya chalo jab tak nahi aata tab tak to sukoon se kaam karun" she thought and moved to his chair

Two hours passed her working and she was feeling tired so she thought to relax for few minutes

"Lagta hai aaj nahi aaye ga yeh, acha hai tab tak thora relax ho jati hoon" she thought and out her head with the back of chair and closed her eyes. She didn't notice someone coming inside as she was dozing.

This was Samrat. He gazed at her and stunned at his place. She was looking very innocent like a little child. He leaned forward to her and stopped reaching near her chair. He forward his hand to touch her face but to see Gunjan moving he take his hand back. Gunjan opened her eyes and jumped from her seat

Gunjan: Saa..Sir aap…. Aap kab aaye

Samrat: Jab aap apne khawabon ki duniya mein khoi hui then

He said making his voice harsh and she put her head down ashamed

Gunjan: I am sorry Sir

Samrat: Its ok tell me about the progress what have you done till now

He asked sitting on his chair. Gunjan stepped aside from him. She was feeling uncomfortable now, but hiding her feelings she started telling him details.

It was 5'o clock now and she was collecting her things after fininshing her work when Samrat stopped her

Samrat: Ms Gunjan you have to stay for next two hours here and after completing your feasibility study

Gunjan: But sir office time khatam ho gaya hai aur feasibility ka thora sa kaam hai main kal complete ker loon gi

Samrat: Did you hear what I said? Agar main ne aap se aaj feasibility complete mangi hai toh koi reason hogi na (said in a cold voice)

Gunjan: Yes sir per main Sameer ko bata aaoon

Samrat: This Sameer (he was about to say something harsh but controlled and smiled) Yeah sure

Gunjan: Thank you sir

And she left

"Kya tum yahan ruk rahi ho per wapis kaise aao gi" Sameer said in amazement

Gunjan: Bhai ko kehna woh muje 3 hours baad yahan se le jaien

Sameer: Ok but take care aur agar koi problem ho toh mujhe bula laina

Gunjan: (smiled) of course bye

Sameer: Bye (and he hugged her)

Samrat watched this scene from distance and a wave of heat passed through his body

"Samajhta kya hai khud ko boss hai toh kya kuch bhi ker sakta hai" Gunjan pushed back tears from her eyes and tried to concentrate on work.

Samrat was watching her expressions. Her face turned red by controlling her anger. At that moment phone bell rang. It was Gunjan's mobile

Gunjan: Hello haan bhai main theek hoon aap mujhe 3 hrs baad yahaan se le laina ok bhai ok take care

As she put down the mobile a smile came on her face. Samrat was mesmerized by seeing her smiling

Samrat: (In his own thoughts)"Yeh main kya soch raha hoon, she is a girl and all girls are same"

"But why did you stopped her"

Gunjan's phone rang again

Gunjan: Hello Mayank main bilkul theek hoon one piece hoon

Kya??

Ghar aane do mujhe aaj tum bacho ge nahi mere haathon

Bye

She said in anger and Samrat looking at her realized that she look even more beautiful when she is angry

Gunjan's phone rang again. This time samrat came oout of his seat, took her phone and look at screen. This time lukily or unluckily this was Sameer.

"You have to switch off your mobile phone on duty from the next time understand"

Gunjan: Yes Sir

He switched off her phone and gave it to her

Samrat: Tomorrow will be an inauguration party for this shopping plaza you have to present this feasibility there

Gunjan: Sir time kya hoga?

Samrat: 7 pm to onwards but I think party will start around 8:00

Gunjan: Sir it's too late I mean…

Samrat: You are on job Ms agarwal so you have to follow and obey what your boss ordered understand (said harshly)

Gunjan: Yes Sir

Gunjan was at home and thinking about Samrat's strange behavior

Main kal hi Nupur aur Avni se baat karun gi ke yeh banda mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha

She didn't know that tomorrow will be the last day of her happy and peaceful life

After a long long time
Here you go with part 5
Do read and comment
if you like
waiting for your comments

regards

Nabeeha

tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!! awesome update dear
great...i loved it
plzzzzzz continue soon
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mast yaar............u always come up with so many exclusive ideas............cool................this was very amazing part...........keep updating..........
-Lipsa- thumbnail
It's lovely nabeeha !! !!

I'm so waiting for the twist !!

do updte soon !!

~Lipsa
kabuli16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cant wait anymore!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: Lipsa_mjht

It's lovely nabeeha !! !!

I'm so waiting for the twist !!

do updte soon !!

~Lipsa

thanks
will try to update soon 😊

hey nabzz amazing part, i luved it when gunjan when out so MN cud talk so nice of her, amzing part, con't sooonnn lovely update, and thanxz for the pm

luv sanam

MoNaYaRoX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
GREAT UPDATE CONTINUE SOON!!!