Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

|| Is Deewane Ladko Ko || Surprise One Shot!

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Here's a shot I wrote for someone who was in London while I wrote it, and I've been itching to post it since she got back so I finally decided to do it today! 😛

"No B, you don't know what he means to me," A girl softly spoke into the phone.

She was sprawled out on her bed gazing through the window at the moon while talking with one of her best friends.

"Nonee, I know what Preet means," Bhav replied. "But sometimes you need to give him his space?"

"What space?" Nonee repeated. "I'm not with him 24/7. He's so far from me all the time. Spending time with his stupid jock friends."

"Jealous?" Bhav grinned.

"Honestly B, I'm not sure," Nonee sighed. "I want him to feel for me what I feel for him."

Bhav smiled to herself before replying. "Nonee, it's not something that can be forced,"

"I know that B. A girl can dream right?" Nonee grinned until she heard a knock on the door. "Crap I think its Adi. I'll talk to you later,"

B giggled before hanging up.

"Can I come in?" she heard from the behind the door.

"Yes," she groaned, before slipping her cell phone under the pillow.

The door creaked open and her brother walked in. "Who were you talking to?"

"Why do you think I was talking to someone?" She shrugged as she sat up on the bed. "I was listening to music."

"Uh huh—anyways I came to ask if you can do all my chores tomorrow. I've got to hang out with the guys." Adi shrugged.

"Since when do you 'got to' hang out with them. You WANT to Adi, big difference," Nonee smirked. "Ask nicely and maybe,"

"Fine," He gritted his teeth before smiling at his sister. "Please Nonee would you be the world's best sister and do my chores tomorrow?"

Nonee grinned happily before jumping up and patting his hair. "Yes dear brother. I shall be delighted."

Adi rolled his eyes before retreating back to his room.

Nonee smiled as the door closed and quickly took out her phone and scrolled down to Preet's number which she had sneakily got from Adi's Blackberry. Her finger pondered over the message key. She shook her head before closing the phone again and slipping it in its charger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay mom and dad I'm going," Adi called out as he let the door shut behind him.

"They're not even home," Nonee muttered under her breath as she finished doing the lunch dishes. 

She turned off the water and was about to walk upstairs when the door bell rang. "I swear if its Adi again I'm going to kill him. First he makes me do all of this, then he comes and forgets his keys," She threw open the door, her eyes narrowed at the figure standing in front of her. Until she saw his gleaming smile.

"Preet?" Her voice came out like a whisper.

"Hey Nonee. Adi hain?" He greeted her.

Is Deewane Ladke Ko, Koi Samjhaye

Pyar Mohabbat Se Na Jaane, Kyun Yeh Ghabraye

Preet. Preet Juneja, the man of Nonee's dreams, (or well one of them) was standing in her house. She had to bite her lip to keep from screaming as she tried answering back.

"He..Hi Preet. Umm...Adi just left?" Nonee stammered.

"Oh I missed him? Great." He slapped his hand to his forehead and groaned. "I was supposed to catch a ride."

"Do you know where he went?" Nonee asked, completely unaware.

"No, do you?"

"Course," Nonee smiled in what she hoped appeared to be a flirtatious smile.

Dard-E-Dil, Jaane Na, Paas Maein Jitna Aaun
Utni Door Yeh Jaaye, Jaaye, Haan Jaaye

"Will you take me?" Preet smiled.

Nonee nodded so fast, it looked like her head would dislocate. "Let's go,"

Preet smiled at her weirdly before moving away from the front door towards his car. "Can we go in mine?"

Nonee smiled. "Jo bhi tum chaho,"

Preet nodded in a confused manner before opening his own door and jumping in.

Nonee glared after him as she went to open her own door and step into the car. She had always imagined Preet to be a perfectly chivalrous guy. Now it seemed she had things to teach him.

Rang Na Dekhe, Roop Na Dekhe,
Yeh Jawaani Ki, Dhoop Na Dekhe

"Umm Preet, take a left here," Nonee outstretched her arm in front him and pointed.

He grimaced at her and pushed her hand away. "It's distracting."

Nonee narrowed her eyes before crossing her arms and facing the window again.

How had she landed in such a peculiar position? Oh yes—Preet. The cause of all her problems. God knows why she gave away her heart to such a heartless guy.

She stopped her thoughts and slowly turned to face him. The left side of his mouth was hitched up in a smile and she was left wondering what the cause of it was.

Ishq Mein Iske, Baawri Hoon Mein
Yeh Bhala Hai To, Kya Buri Hoon Mein

"Now?" Preet asked, pulling Nonee away from her sea of thoughts.

"Now what?" Nonee asked with a blush creeping up to her cheeks.

"Directions?"

Crap. Nonee's eyes widened as she looked back in front. "I—uhh, stop here. We have to walk now."

"What?" Preet looked at her dumbfounded.

"Umm walking? You know when you go outside and step everywhere?" Nonee smiled, hoping to take away his attention from wondering how crazy this all sounded.

"Yeah—sure," Preet shrugged and stopped the car.

They both got out and started walking in the direction Nonee pointed, until she pretended to fall and so Preet reached out and grabbed her by the waist.

"Are you okay?"

Nonee glanced up into Preet's warm eyes and could feel her heart race.

He slowly helped her up and released her from his arms, avoiding her eyes.

Yeh Ladka, Hai Phir Bhi, Jaane Kyun Sharmaaye,
Jaane Kyun Sharmaaye, Haan Sharmaaye
Is Deewane Ladke Ko, Koi Samjhaye...

"So where are we headed?" Preet smiled a few minutes after they continued walking.

I wish I knew Nonee groaned to herself as she kept walking.

"Nonee hold up," Preet reached out and grabbed her arm.

Jaanti Hoon Mein, Yeh Tadapta Hai
Pyar Mein Iska, Dil Dhadakta Hai

"Do you know where we're supposed to go?" Preet asked.

This was the best time to confess everything, she told herself as she took a deep breath. "No,"

"No?" Preet repeated.

She sighed. "I don't know what to say,"

"The truth would help Nonee," Preet sighed.

"I have always wanted to meet you alone Preet," Nonee confessed. "You always come over and hang out with Adi, but I wanted—sometime with you."

"I—uhh wow." Preet looked at her without any expression.

Yeh Akele Mein, Aah Bharta Hai
Phir Bhi Kehne Se, Yeh Kyun Darta Hai

"You have nothing to say?" Nonee sighed. "I'm really sorry; I know I shouldn't have done that. You must hate me for being so crazy. I can't believe I actually did that. Adi must think I've gone nuts if he finds out."

Preet silently watched her ramble and a small smile came onto his lips. She looked cute when she was so flustered. Course he'd never admit that to her.

"Really Preet, I should have thought about everything before taking such a step. I just—I'm sorry. Don't tell Adi please. Or anyone really for that matter." 

Sach Kuchh Bhi, Bole Na, Jhoothi Baat Banaaye
Jhoothi Baat Banaaye, Haan Banaaye
Is Deewane Ladke Ko, Koi Samjhaye...

Preet quickly put a hand over her mouth and she gaped at him with wide eyes.

"Tum bahot bolti ho," He grinned. "Main kuch bolo?"

Nonee silently nodded. Her lips tingled with delight as she felt Preet's warm hand over her mouth.

"I am not upset, so tumhe sorry kehne ki koi zarooraat nahin hain." He took away his hand and shoved them in his pockets, looking down at his feet.

"Still Preet, I mislead you and wasted your time," Nonee shrugged. "It was wrong."

"You know what's wrong?" Preet interrupted. "You keep talking."

He sighed before stepping closer to her. "Nonee granted we don't know each other well, but I'd love it if we did."

Nonee couldn't believe her ears. "Sach Preet?"

Preet nodded as he slowly placed his hands on her waist and brought her closer to him.

"Thank you, for making me realize."

"Realize what?" Nonee frowned.

"That all this time I've been coming over to spend time with Adi, and I could've spent time with you." Preet winked at her and Nonee couldn't help herself from leaning her head against his chest in bliss.

Phool Khilte Hain, Bahaaron Ka Sama Hota Hai
Aise Mausam Mein Hi To, Pyar Jawaan Hota Hai
Dil Ki Baaton Ko, Hothon Se Nahin Kehte
Yeh Fasaana To, Nigaahon Se Bayaan Hota Hai

Hope you liked it N! *hugs*

Love,

Meera😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hai Meera!

Just read this one -shot & this is what I felt:- Awwwwwwwwwww, so cuuuuute - I mean both of them Nonee & Preet - they were just so damn cute.

Love,

Vrinda
Oh Meeriye!!!!!!!!!*giggle riot which ends in Nonee suffocating in giggles* I just came on to say 'bye' and i saw......THIS *dies*

🤗

All those and more BBB hugs for you:)

First time it's Adi and me in a shot! And B's there as well *giggles again* And the first thing i thought was ...Sigh! Wish preet was his friend*dreams* not that i would do any of his chores even then😆 Still!!!!!!*day dream material*

And i loved the part , "man of nonee's dreams (or...one of them... 🤣 How true is that!!!🤣

Ah! This is so AWESOME Meeriye, how can i thank you enough!!!!!! I loved it!!!! After the flu and this silly cast (thankfully no surgery needed!!!!*whew*!!!thanks for the wishes meeriye* this brought the life back to my eyes....reading this....and i can't thank you enough. Thank you, thank you and thank you....Meeriye!!!!!

Gosh, me and preet alone, *drools and goes off into day-dream*

I'm just sorry i can't write much, my left pains too much....but i want you to know i simply ADORED this shot to bits, it is WONDERFUL and GLORIOUS!!!!!!!

And I'll miss you so much. Thanks so much again and loads and loads of BBB hugs!!!!!!

Love you loads:-Nonee

P.S. Awwwww!!!!! Meeriye, I Love You!!!!
P.P.S. And guess what!!!! when he puts his hand over my mouth and says that i talk too much....*giggles and giggles* Guess what i imagined next*giggles, thinks, blushes and dies* 😆
Awwwww!!!!!Meeriye, thanks so much..... 🤗
🤗 Edited by noneeM - 14 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
N you DEF shouldn't have written so much when you're in pain! 😔 *hugs*

Mujhe aacha nahin lagta! 😔 But I'm still happy that you liked it! 😳
The adrenaline took care of the pain!!!!! Writing made me happy!!!!!!Oh! this was just what the doc would have ordered*hugs, hugs and hugs* love-nonee

Thanks SO much!!!!!!!!*BBB hugs*Edited by noneeM - 14 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Awwww *hugs* I'm super glad then! :D
Awwwwww!!!!!!!!I'll miss you SO much!!!!!*sniffs*
sourpuss thumbnail
🤣 Totally cute, M! I shall be back later...I hope...
...Nikhita... thumbnail
very cute!
enjoyed reading it........looking forward to more!
shabo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm going to miss N. :( But totally cute, totally adorable, total gulab jamun shot! Loved it!

--shabz