Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik expressing his feelings to Shourya.

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In the precap Naitik  was expressing his love for Akshara in front of Shourya i guess.

Do you ppl remember, that Varsha told Shourya about the MU which was prevailing between Naksh regarding Rituraj & Shourya got very upset at that time on listening that. So may be there is a chance that Shourya might be asking something from Naitik regarding their MU.

And in response to that may be Naitik is pouring his heart out in front of Shouya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh good point anu! i have been so lost in naksh scenes that i didn't even realize all this...that shaurya knows about the MU.

but yes, i think you are right...and i don't think varsha has told shaurya that everything has been cleared, that naitik read the letter. so shaurya is still under the impression that all is not well between naksh. but did he not see them happy during pag phera?

i think shaurya will definitely make a very indirect comment 2moro..maybe ask naitik how happy he is with akshara...and that'll be his reply..? i dunno, just guesswork.
Edited by desertrose21 - 14 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No he will not discuss anything about MU
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont think so dat Shaurya will be asking Naitik bout da MU...coz during pag phere she was looking very happy n everybody knows dat.....so ab aur us MU ki baat na uthe toh hi achcha hai....
Naitik aise hi Shaurya se apne dil ki baat kahega.....ohh m just waiting 4 it..
anu-s thumbnail
I think u ppl are right, So, Lets wait & watch what is in store for us.