Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara's makeup Naitik's suits dillogical SR - Page 23

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: desertrose21

from the video charu posted:

Hina: There is lots of competition already...in fact we have one of the biggest competition which we have is our own show. the other show which we have. and we should take it as a competition. as a

so that we can compete and touch wood things are doing well, the show is doing well, we are doing well.

Hina's two most favorite words: any variation of "competition" and "vell"

😆

oh and i have a question. i couldn't catch what karan says...

he said " i am quite a _____guy. I do log onto India forums."

i think he said "net savvy"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

ya and when he talks fast sometimes he minces his words...I've noticed that at other times also...

ur rite..i had to watch this episode again n again to get what he's saying "yeh toh unki NEK DILLI hai ke unhone mujhe maaf kar diya"

and he always mixes up bhabhi ma..he calls her "bhai ma" but tht looks cute..and i LOVE the way he calls Akshara "Akshara"
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

ur rite..i had to watch this episode again n again to get what he's saying "yeh toh unki NEK DILLI hai ke unhone mujhe maaf kar diya"

and he always mixes up bhabhi ma..he calls her "bhai ma" but tht looks cute..and i LOVE the way he calls Akshara "Akshara"

charu! thank god you heard "bhai ma" too...i noticed it a while back but thought it was just me going a little cuckoo 😆

and why was akshara still saying "naitik ji" today in front of varsha? i guess it takes time..