Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sks7

Did y see Bhabi ma's expression....loved her she's so adorable...the way she was teasing Naitik ...how sweet...

ya her dialogues also were so cute...utavla, kaise lag rahi hogi saj savar ke πŸ˜†...and then Naitik with all his excuses..french deo and baakl bhi banana hai...so cute....😍
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even Bhabi ma didn't like the makeup.....see her expressions when she sees Akshara
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Gayitri knows her munna well?   πŸ˜• i have serious doubts

nyways i loved Naitik and Bhabhi ma's scene too..lovely lovely lovely she was the one who brought Naitik to his room otherwise nobody was letting him in...n did u c how he was making so many excuses to go to his room, and then he said "nahi main nahi jaata".😍

and Akshara? she opened her eyes after all the make up was done? 😲 eyes have to be closed while putting eye shadow only..

ya di that scene was perfect n very good observation
cutie_pie21 thumbnail

Even Bhabi ma didn't like the makeup.....see her expressions when she sees Akshara

ya gayatri is diffrent from all😊
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Did y see Bhabi ma's expression....loved her she's so adorable...the way she was teasing Naitik ...how sweet...

Bhabhi ma is becoming cuter & sweeter day by day she is on Naksh case! I also loved her & Naitik's sc . I just love how she is always protecting Aksh day in & out from Gaya3πŸ˜›
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

exactly my thought...why did she have to wait until everything was done and then open it!!! par pehle bolti to vo cute Naitik scenes nahin hote....

her eye shadow , lipstick etc. was the same as earlier..bas her hairstyle was changed...i felt she removed the old make up and put the same again 🀒 hhhmm it was her reception and reception make up IS loud..ah ! who cares ! Naitik staring at her was 😍 this time he made sure she gets what she wants ..aise bhi pati hote hain 😍
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Gayitri knows her munna well?   πŸ˜• i have serious doubts

nyways i loved Naitik and Bhabhi ma's scene too..lovely lovely lovely she was the one who brought Naitik to his room otherwise nobody was letting him in...n did u c how he was making so many excuses to go to his room, and then he said "nahi main nahi jaata".😍

and Akshara? she opened her eyes after all the make up was done? 😲 eyes have to be closed while putting eye shadow only..

agreed..only while putting eye shadow we need to close our eyes...y during da whole make-up...???

does she n da beautician were playing hide n seek......kya pagal hai yaar..
n Gayatri Naitik ko theek tarah se nahi jaanti......woh apni pasand naitik par daalti hai......1st she said he will like Akshara in dat heavy make-up n den afterwards suddenly changed.....
n Bhabhima was as usual very sweet.....loved her 2day..n thnxx to her 4 yaking Naitik to his room nahi toh saare guests ko bhoot ha saamna karna padhta....
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Did y see Bhabi ma's expression....loved her she's so adorable...the way she was teasing Naitik ...how sweet...<br>

yeah Bhabhima was very sweet........i love wen she teases Naitik.....thnxx to her dat she bought naitik to his room.....
she takes care of everyone.....she knows everyone soo much..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yaar ab humare munne ki training is complete...ab he's fit to become a joru ka ghulam....after hearing i love you , he'll be in seventh heaven! abhi toh jali aur sookhi roti khane ko tayyaar hai na? 🀣

vaise i knew it on the day of his marriage (when he asked Gayitri to put food for him) that he will become pucca JKG ! dekha dekha dekha
cutie_pie21 thumbnail

her eye shadow , lipstick etc. was the same as earlier..bas her hairstyle was changed...i felt she removed the old make up and put the same again 🀒 hhhmm it was her reception and reception make up IS loud..ah ! who cares ! Naitik staring at her was 😍 this time he made sure she gets what she wants ..aise bhi pati hote hain 😍

ya n she lightened her lipstick on a tissue😊😊