Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshara's makeup Naitik's suits dillogical SR

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Euuuuu 🤢completely yucky...... She is looking like a bhootni. Naitik was in splits seeing Aksh with so much leepa pooti. Gayatri, became upset as she had asked the beautician to deck her up. Aksh wanted her to tone down her makeup. Now Naitik is buttering Gayatri to  tone down her makeup. Suhagan shd deck up but so much ......u lalala . Now Naksh alone in the room. Naitik is watching her down grade lol undoing her high voltage makeup😛😆
Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwwww!!!

i said this in the other thread...they should send varsha's makeup artist over to akshara!!

or atleast call divya didi...
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
divya didi did Varsha's makeup for the reception...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: 5cents

Euuuuu 🤢completely yukky. She is looking like a bhootni. Naitik was in splits seeing Aksh with so much leepa pooti. Gayatri, became upset as she had asked the beautician to deck her up. Aksh wanted her to tone down her makeup. Now Naitik is buttering Gayatri to tone down her makeup. Suhagan shd deck up but so much ......u lalala . Now Naksh alone in the room. Naitik is watching her down grade lol undoing her high voltage makeup😛😆<br>

🤣 wah kya description hai 😆 naitik kya main bhi darr gayi thi..yucky make up...but miss tone down, what did she do with tht pinky make up of hers ? wasn't tht loud 🤣

ok 1 episode for akshara's make up ..gr8 ..but tdy's episode belongs to Naitik ..ah he was there in almost all scenes today..meri lottery nikal gayi 🥳 what buttering yaar...Aksh should learn from him..the only funda to keep ur saas happy "ur the best ..therez nobody like you on this planet"
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah divya didi is better
akshara was looking yuk.
naitik was right she was looking like a doll

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey my fav. scene today..Naitik and Mohit..i was dying to watch them together..they were talking after i guess a month...last they had a scene together when our dulhe raja was getting ready...
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The entire episode on doing and undoing the makeup....was it????
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

🤣 wah kya description hai 😆 naitik kya main bhi darr gayi thi..yucky make up...but miss tone down, what did she do with tht pinky make up of hers ? wasn't tht loud 🤣

ok 1 episode for akshara's make up ..gr8 ..but tdy's episode belongs to Naitik ..ah he was there in almost all scenes today..meri lottery nikal gayi 🥳 what buttering yaar...Aksh should learn from him..the only funda to keep ur saas happy "ur the best ..therez nobody like you on this planet"

yes good episode today...it was enough just to see Naitik and his cute stuff. He stole the show again....bechari Gayatri...

and that beautician...oh god...kahan se utha kar layi Gayatri unhe!!! Thank god shadi me Divya didi Akshara ka makeup kiya and not this person...nahin to Naitik ulte paoon bhag jaata!!!
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks7

The entire episode on doing and undoing the makeup....was it????

mostly...but the way I looked at it was that it could have been hair and make up of the Maheshwaris...which it was not 😆😆...so no complaints...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
baap re baap.....wat was dat???? woh make-uo tha???
did Gayatri paid dat beautician??
Naitik was absolutely right..she was looking like Japanese doll with tons of make-up....
pata nahi Gayatri kis janam ka badla le rahi thi....thnk god naitik came to her rescue..otherwise Gayatri Akshara ko lekar stairs se utarti n sab koi faint.... 😆