oh my god tiya it was a fabulous part
so emotional
i really loved the way you potrayed it
nice yaar but i am really sad that you ended it
please post one shots soon
i love your writing
aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey tiya..aww this was the end..this was one of the sweetest FF's i've read till date..!..n enjoyed it completely..!

Ridz was not ready to accept that she loves Armaan bcuz she was so scared..aww so cute..

Atul acted damn sweet..n helped Armaan so mch..n they shared brotherly affection..nice!

Armaan did'nt lose hope bcuz of Atul and Muski..who assured him that Ridz loved him..

n he went and caught her..before she cud leave..n then he really tortured her mentally..which made her realize her love..tho she did'nt say it out..bcuz she was scared of Shashank..!..aww..

n Muski always acted as a true frnd..hw sweet..

Armaan Atul and Rahul came to the Gupta's house..n then they revealed the truth..thats gud..Shashank felt really bad abt AA though..

Armaan behaved so nice with him..that was good..

AA really cared for each other..n that showed..no wonder Shashank accepted him..

Anji finally was nice to Ridz..n gave her proper credit..!..aww..

Everyone begged Shashank to accept AR's marriage..n that melted him and he did!..hw sweet...

AR moment in the end was really cute..they got together finally..!..yay!..n wow RM got married too?..thats great..

Again, as i said i'll miss the fic..n cant beleive it ended so soon..lol..but then all gud thngs hafta cum 2 an end! :P..i loved each and every part..

thnx 4 writing this fic..n i cant beleive writing was ur fear?!..but still u did so well :D...

btw which serial did u get the concept from?..m glad u did'nt take the ending though..lol..can u PM it to me?

n cant wait for ur one shots..

thnx 4 d PM

-aish
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
heyyyy tiya !!...

that was really fab extra long part !!..
armaan gaining optimism at atul's consolation and their determination to make ridddima accept her feelings...it was really really nice...
and then the confrontaton b/w AR and also that of anji and shashank was fabulous...i'm happy that everything went perfectly well...
and AA,RM,AR all happily married to their soulmates...awww...that was really nice...
but it ended...thats sad but i'm glad i got to read such a cute fic !!..

the closing quotes were really awesome...

well pened hun :)
thanks for the pm !!...

a fantastic fic !!..awaiting more such fics or one shots from u :D
dipu thumbnail

hey!!!

that was perfect one..the end was really good written by you dear...

liked the way anjie step out for atul and then finally for ridz.....

that was really sweet when everyone was trying to "manao" shanky for ridz and armaan.....

the last AR momet was naything finally she took his name...was incredible...

ohh ya loved that.......kahani abhi baaki hai mere dost...........well fitted ...

that was really cute ff,,,,,,

love

dipu

sanjana25 thumbnail
wow it was really good
so sad you ended it
plz give us an epilouge
waiting to see if we get an epilogue
loved this ff
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey really nice ending loved this ff
pls do write some more
will be waiting for it
n thanks soooooooooo much for the pm n update
love Sanam
** L.U.S.H ** thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
* 4 chappals at u !!!

lol haha nah im just jokin great ff and great completion luvde it ..wen u write one shots pm me hun x
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
toocool
loved the end.
awesome blossom.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Tiya,
wht this ff is finished i loved this one,
it was really a sweet ending finally Shashank and Anjali realizes wht they were doing best part when one by one came n sat on their knees that was really sweet one,
but i love AR scenes hope you will write another one soon because u said u will write one shots well can't wait for them,
this ff was really a great one and amazing ending with interesting concept from awesome writer,
thanx for the pm can't wait for ur another ff.
DMG4EVER thumbnail
dont lie .. you finsihed  this?? i was wanting more .. *sob* but i loved the prt .. uff