Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

Written Update - 21st August 09 ! Suman in Love ?

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guyz, Here I am with the Update, Sorry for not doing it earlier as you all Know I was not well, an am feeling a little better so therefore doing it now for you all, Anywaii, I absoultley loved todays Episode, Read to Know why !

Important Notice, Read Before Continuing !

Guyz, It's the  month of Ramadan therefore i might get late to Update but i promise i will do the Update, Also school is starting in 2 weeks time ! so anywaii, any changes you will be alerted lol 😆😆

The Show starts with the handshake of Suman and Karan,  Karan, You must a speak a lot, huh ? because Kanchan speaks so much she can only be friend with her type. He teases her. He asks Suman, What's her name, She says Suman, He pretends he dint hear it properly, She says it out a bit louder, he says wow what a name. He says who keeps these kind of name nowadays, and says something in Shubh Hindi, Kanchan asks Karan if he is praising her or taunting.  Karan asks Kanchan to Shut up and then ask Suman that if he is taunting her, She nods Noo, Kanchan gets shocked but Karan gets happiness, then he says  see and also Kanchan from this day forth don't you speak when we both are talking. Kanchan, Can we go, Karan takes them they all set to go home. They are all sat in the car, Karan looks at Suman through the window and Suman sees him looking at her, she gets embarrassed. Karan tells Kanchan that she made him wait a lot, She replies was I the one who was driving the train and also if you reach before arrival time then of course you have to wait, Nah?, He asks her about her exam, He asks Suman if Kanchan reads at all, Kanchan asks suman that why is she so shy from Karan, this is his childhood legacy to chat a lot. Karan Pulls Kanchan's ear, She asks him to let go off her. She says, why ?? huh after all Suman too should know you well, Karan, so I can give my introduction by myself. He stops the care for a minute and turns back and look at Suman and He says, Look Suman as long as I am with you, I will never let the smile of go off you and this is my short and sweet introduction. He starts the car again. 

They arrive, ( My god it's a Big house ), a guy comes up to Kanchan and greets her and Suman, then he advices them to go up, Suman notices the preparation and ask Kanchan what's going on, Karan says this is all the preparation for Pinky's wedding. Suman and Kanchan comes upstairs and then Kanchan tells Suman that now she will show her world to her. She opens the Door of the house, She looks at it and Kanchan says let's go inside, they come in and few kids comes up to Kanchan and hugs her, Suman smiles. Kanchan sees some ladies and therefore gets down touches their feet and so does Suman, she then asks who were they, she replies our neighbor.  Come, let me introduce you to my family, she takes her to another room, in another room a lady is talking, she is saying Oh no not this one, show me another one, she says show me a saree which I will wear in the wedding and everyone praises me a lot. Kanchan comes and says, Either way people does a praise you a lot Dadi, She comes up to her and hug her, Then Kanchan introduces her to Suman, She says, Oh so this is Suman, Suman goes near her and touches her feet for blessing. Then she asks Kanchan to introduce her to the rest of the family, a lady called Guddi didi, Kanchan points at her and say that is our Guddi didi, She comes front of her and greets and Hugs her, She introduces her to Guddi di, Suman says Namaste, She says, Forget Namaste first of all hug, this how meet people. Suman has an cute expression on her face. Then an elderly lady coming from behind calling Guddi with a phone in her hand, She comes and stands and says, Kanchan you've arrived dear, then talks to guddi and then she says, Vikram's call, Guddi takes it and starts talking, then Suman is introduced her to tayjee, she touches her feet, She tells her to consider this as her own House, not hesitate and if she needs anything ask without a hesitation. Tayjee calls Kadambari aka Kanchan's mum, They both go to her, they both Suman and Kanchan touches her feet, she blesses them both but she also kisses on Suman's forehead. Then Suman and Kanchan set off to go the rooms, Kanchan talks about her room.  She opens the door her room, She opens it and she traumatized (not exactly), she is amazed at the state of her room, a ,lady quite fat dressing up, She looks and says, Kanchan, You've arrived dear, to see my eyes were tired, she greets the lady's husband, She then tells the Kids, what are they doing to her room, they reply it's ours now, we can do anything with it. Then they talk for a bit, she also introduces Suman to her. Kadambari comes and tells her that she forgot that to tell her that they are staying in there, Kanchan gets moody and asks her why was it needed for them to stay in her room, she asks her to speak quietly, She calls a Servant and ask him to Kanchan's stuff to a room which she refuses going to all of a sudden the electricity goes off.  Kanchan's Aunty ( the fat one) comes out from her room with her Hubby and childrens, they all start to sweat , Karan comes, Kadambari asks him to check what's  wrong. After a min, Kadambari asks Karan to give up his room for Suman and Kanchan, he agrees then Kanchan and suman is about to go to their room, one of the guy ( servant) tells Karan that he cleaned up his room today and found some Gharbar Photos, Guessing Messed up lol ' then he tries to stop Kanchan and Suman but Kanchan doesn't agree she heads off to his room. Suman and Kanchan comes they find it messy and then Karan comes too, Kanchan asks is this how you live in your bedroom?, He cleans up Suman and Kanchan grins seeing what he is doing,after he collected the stuff of his floor, bed and the chair, he says not really, on a normal day my stuffs are in it's place. They both take off their bags of their shoulder, tries to settle down, the servant come and tells Kanchan that Bade Didi is calling her, She tells Suman that I will be right back, she leaves. Suman looks around the room, she sees a portrait of Karan, she looks at it, she smiles , she then comes to balconey, she remembers what Kadambari has told her about being orphan, she smiles, she also remembers what Kadambari has told about making her daughter-in-law, she remembers the moment when Karan Introduced himself.

Kanchan comes and tells Suman that she will now introduce her to childhood friend, She just came. They both come out, She calls out Manju, the girl turns back and says Kanchan, they both share a hug, She introduces her to Suman, Then kanchan  and Manju starts talking to each other, Suman Smiles listening to what they are talking about, Suman then sits down and says herself that it was the first time she met a big family and now she knows what an important thing she has missed in her life. Each and every family member of this house made me their own on the first meeting itself , Hey God never let this dream break. Then Karan comes out, He's phone network isn't connecting therefore he is shouting Hello Hello ! Hello ! , Kadambari comes and says Kanchan and Suman go downstair and wash yourself, She then Notices Karan shouting on the phone, She goes to him and says what's going on, he tells her about the Network, then says since you're here, do my work please, Scare of the Birds, Kanchan and Suman Laughs.

Then After the Break, Pinky Arrives, Kanchan and Suman comes, Kanchan, Pinky she says and then they both Hug and then she talks about their well being and stuff, then she introduces her to Suman, She says so you're Suman, You Know whenever she comes here she always praises you a lot, Kanchan Anywaii, she me your to be Hubby's a Pic atleast, they whisper, Tayjee comes and says what's going on between you two . Then rest of the lady members comes and sees, Then Dadi tells Suman , Dear you must take me to do your shopping for you, Your granddad loves me choice, Kadambari and Karan Comes, She tells Dadi, Mum I am taking the responsibility  for Suman's wedding, title song is played in the Background and the End !

Precap ' Karan and Suman bump their Head, Dada tells them that if that happened once then the duo fights but it if it happened twice then Friendship Is made and then Karan purposely by himself bumps his head with Suman's head, Romantic Scene !  

watch More, Catch Your Favorite show tomorrow only on NDTV Imagine

Please Kindly Click the Thank You Button ! 😛

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS IS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS !
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you...

Please take some painkiller and rest....

We can wait for your lovely updates since is is weekend...

komlika thumbnail

take some rest  update can wait and by the way its weekend so just relax and take care!!!!!

aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay no problem... you take rest and we'll wait till you update
rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope you feel better!

take your time!

raji
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkath

hope you feel better!

take your time!

raji

I feel a lot better now, Update is up guyz !
rkath thumbnail
wow lots of new members were introduced today
karan seems cool!
wonder when his older brother is going to enter??
thanks for the great update!!

raji
-Imu.M- thumbnail

wow lots of new members were introduced today

karan seems cool!
wonder when his older brother is going to enter??
thanks for the great update!!

raji

I Know but what i like was that everyone so sweet and Nice !

I Think the big brother will enter during the wedding !
rkath thumbnail
Originally posted by: Imran94

I Know but what i like was that everyone so sweet and Nice !

I Think the big brother will enter during the wedding !

kinda wierd that there isnt a vamp yet
everyone seemed to be pretty nice
maybe this show wont have one
though thats a long shot!

-Imu.M- thumbnail

kinda wierd that there isnt a vamp yet

everyone seemed to be pretty nice
maybe this show wont have one
though thats a long shot!

Well  not every show has a Vamp nowadays, but becasue suman is orphan she will face problems in future, but i think this show wont have any Villian and Also I want to listen to that title song is so Lively and very attracting i guess !