Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: 090909as

Love your storyyyyyyyy, Josh and Kat?, you seriously reminded me that i didn't have a kit-kat in days!!, i like the john and krissy, Sissy and bunnyboo, Update soon

Aww thanks! Now im going to update every one day lol so tmrw! sorry..

Again thnks for reading n commenting 😊
Originally posted by: *Nishi*

yah this part 😲did she say it outloud??

Yh she said to Joshua that she likes him and that he said he could give it a chance but he doesnt like her back in that way and that if it doesnt work theyll go back to being bffs :)
Originally posted by: SeliinaBaybee12

Haha, Horia is a crack-up.

x

p.s: Update sooon!!!!

😆 thnks ill take that as a compliment!

p.s will do 😉
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ImPerfection

😆 thnks ill take that as a compliment!

p.s will do 😉

Yeah.

It Was Supposed To Be A Compliment 😆

x
🤣 Its funny when someone insults u n then u say ill take it as a compliment
Robsessed. thumbnail
Huh? I said you're a crack-up, as a compliment!

Hurry, and updateee!!!

I gotta get off soon.

x
Sorry hun, you gota wait till tmrw or mayb day after 😉 😈
faiqah thumbnail
~*~ I Entered Through Your Eyes..But I Was Led Astray..Lead Me To Your Heart...Please?~*~ [Chapter 9] - Preview

<font size="3"> My God.....Diiiiiii...

Im so happy and angry at the same time..LOL..basically today..I was running like the wind to get to the cafeteria so that I can eat quickly because I needed to quickly do last minute touches to my coursework – 'cos I was too busy thinking about something *ahem* someone last night..shh..and well the typical happens...I slip on a random plastic bag..I scream...I close my eyes..and wait for the hard embrace of the ground..BUT..I get one which is really warm and soft..which gives me butterflies..I open my eyes..its him...

King of my heart! Himself! He smirks down at me and well after a minute of him just holding me leaning down with his arms around my waist and me just staring at him his smirk disappears and something else replaces it. Some expression I couldn't tell what it was, I think he started leaning closer to me but it could have been my imagination, but someone had to ruin the moment! Joshua was like Kris..I quickly snap my eyes away from Alfie's and get up and mumble a thanks, I look at Josh well more like glare at him and see that he's in the middle of fuming and hurt, which automatically erased my glare from my face..I asked him whether Kat had done something, he said no why would you think that? Then he walked off...
</font>

~*~*~*

Hehe. Not bothered so I only wrote a preview of the next chapter! But I updated haunted love so go and read it! 😛Edited by faiqah - 14 years ago
Robsessed. thumbnail
I think ... Joshua likes Krystal?! I think .. don't think I'm assuming things! Omg, Alfiiieeee! He sounds soo sweet // cute.
Well this was too short! Ahem Ahem! Longer next time miss evil! Lol
Both updates were great!

x
LMAO!
Miss evil is correct...I wasnt bothered so I just put up a preview of the next chap..its like a rule for this story that all the chaps have to b long..

x