I Entered Through Your Eyes....Update Pg 8!! - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
~*~ I Entered Through Your Eyes..But I Was Led Astray..Lead Me To Your Heart...Please?~*~ [Chapter 8]

Argh that boy is getting on my nerves big time! Who does he think he is? Can't believe he touched me! The thought of him touching me makes me puke! Bleh! Come to think of it - I'm hungry!

I walk downstairs and into the living room. Ben is lying on the couch still watching T.V.

'Hey Ben, want dinner?'

'Yup'

'Where is Bells?'

'Oh, didn't she tell you?'

I shake my head.

'She's gone to her sister's.'

'Oh, for how long?'

'For a few days..'

'What?! And she didn't tell me?'

'Come on, she just decided in fact she just phoned me to tell me..'

'Oh OK, Ill make pasta is that ok with you?'

'That'd be great!'

'Right'

I go to the kitchen and quickly make some pasta - don't ask how I remember general things like cooking, I don't know..I finish making dinner and as Ben is too busy with football I don't bother setting out the table so I just put his food in a tray along with his tea for afterwards and take it too him. And then I return back to the kitchen to eat. When done, I clear up and just as I was going out of the kitchen, John comes in.

He pushes me to the side with his shoulder and says 'Move Sissy'

'Sure bunnyboo' I reply to annoy him.

He stop. Turns around. And glares at me. I give him an innocent look and go upstairs.

I flop down on the bed (I've been doing this a lot lately..Hehe) and take out my diary again.

This is unbelievable! The past few days Alfie has been acting so weird around me! As me and Kat hang out with the guys only a few like Joshua put their arms round our shoulders when walking with us some times..and well Alfie does that to me now! I shiver whenever he touch me..I can't help it Di..I bet you would be laughing at me if you were alive! I shiver and blush, and I even stutter! I mean I'm Krystal! I don't blush or stutter! He makes me do things I never thought I'd ever do!!

Oh and when I asked him..wait I'll tell you the exact conversation that happened in maths!

'Hey Alfie! Can I ask you something?'

'You just did hun'

'Ha ha! No really..'

'Sure hun' I just love it when he calls me that ;) Shh Di!

'What's with the change all of a sudden? You know arm round my shoulders and all? 'Cos you normally like personal space..'

He looks aways and there is a slight pink on his cheeks! Oh My Daze! Hes blushing! [:D/] Yh so what if I just did the happy dance? I couldn't do it in his presence!

One thing more! I walked into Kat's bedroom after school without her knowing I'm there guess what I saw? The cutest thing ever! (Can't believe I'm talking like a total girl HA!)

I'll honor you with the whole scene Di!

I saw Joshua holding hands with Kat watching T.V!

Not friendly ways! But the lovey dovey way!

I literally cooed when I saw them and I said 'Aww'

Kat did what I'd never seen her do before! Blush!

She quickly pulls her hand away from Joshua's grasp.

I cock my eyebrow and ask 'How did this happen eh?'

'Erm...Well I told Joshua that I like him..and he said why don't we give it a chance...as long as if it don't work out we would still be friends..so..yeah'

I look at Joshua who is weirdly studying my face.

'Oh WOW thats so good! I'll leave you guys alone..'

My life is just perfect, Di aren't you just jealous?

End of entry..hmm, sorry to say my life is far from perfect from what I can tell, my story must have had a real huge twist to go from 'perfect' to me losing my memory and being a total loner..
Edited by faiqah - 14 years ago
Omg! Total twist. I think Alfie liked//likes her. He blushed?! Wat the ... hell? Joshua and Kat seem to be a cute couple ...

I just wish she gains her memory back.

Horiaaa!!! I liked your two updates!!! Keep up the gud work! * Thumbs up!*

x
Originally posted by SeliinaBaybee12

Omg! Total twist. I think Alfie liked//likes her. He blushed?! Wat the ... hell? Joshua and Kat seem to be a cute couple ...

I just wish she gains her memory back.

Horiaaa!!! I liked your two updates!!! Keep up the gud work! * Thumbs up!*

x

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Here my proposal for you..I wrote in my other story in reply to your comment!

Don't worry she'll gain it back! But not so soon.. 😈   ðŸ˜³

x
Originally posted by ImPerfection

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Here my proposal for you..I wrote in my other story in reply to your comment!

Don't worry she'll gain it back! But not so soon.. 😈   ðŸ˜³

x

You're Welcome 😛

0.oo You're Still Evil, Hopefully When You Lose Your Evil Illness She Will Get Her Memory Back 😆

x
LMAO..damn ur right but that will be in a long while 😉

😈
oooohhhhh Josh and kat 😳 but i dont get the part where she says like.."I dont Joshua I liked him and he said we should give it a try.." did she say that outloud? I didnt think she had feelings for him.
You mean this part?

'Erm...Well I told Joshua that I like him..and he said why don't we give it a chance...as long as if it don't work out we would still be friends..so..yeah'

Explain what u dnt get and Ill tell u :)
Love your storyyyyyyyy, Josh and Kat?, you seriously reminded me that i didn't have a kit-kat in days!!, i like the john and krissy, Sissy and bunnyboo, Update soon
Originally posted by ImPerfection

You mean this part?

Explain what u dnt get and Ill tell u :)
yah this part 😲 did she say it outloud??
Haha, Horia is a crack-up.

x

p.s: Update sooon!!!!